We mooning, boys

>tfw fucking sold at 270

END MY PATHETIC LIFE YOU FAGGOTS

>grew some balls and hedl my coins this time

Finally riding the waves

I have 2 ltc I bought at 30$, a-am I g-gonna make it?

I actually wanted to shitpost about ETH mooning and chose wrong pic and now im sad to see ltc

Literally sold (2/3) of my position at $270 to "take profits" what the fuck was I thinking???

>Bought at 320
>Held

Time to hold your breath forever lad

see you boys at $500

I'm averaged at $120 so I figured I gotta get some funny money off the table now I'm ready to go bologna. But it looks like unless there's some sell volume that picks up, that 250 may have been the bottom. I was guessing 200.

>bought at 370
>sold at 250

Fucking KILL ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HEHUEHUE LITCOIN IS SO CHEAP ITS ONLY 300$ COMPARED TO 17600$ HEUEUHUE IMA B RICH

I bought the dip yesterday at $267. FeelsGoodMan.

Those are the people we'll be making money off.

>selling a top 5 coin at a loss

you gotta be larping. no one can be this retarded

thank you for stating the obvious, retard

def larping or you're too retarded and deserve this

>tfw bought at 125

>tfw bought at $40

i FUCKING HATE COINBASE

I bough more litecoin earlier this week when it went down to like 250 and now with this hype i want to buy fucking more BUT I HAVE GONE MY LIMIT ON COIN BASE

REEEEEEEEE I WANT MORE COINS

LETS MOONING BOYS

feeling like it'll hit 500 before christmas

we're on our way lads

CRASHING

>tfw went all in 1 day before the original december moon and sold it within 2 hours

Why the fuck did I doubt the Prince of Coins????

I was looking at it when it was down to $265 this morning thinking whether or not to buy a load, but I fucking doubted it lads. I listened to the naysayers, fuck me.

I'd already be up 20% reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

There are normies who bought at 350. Panic sold at 270 and are now buying back in at 320. Delicious.

Ay yo fuck that shit. This ain't a moon mission. Fucking faggot ass bitch njgga.

Protip to all of the newfriends on here which seems to be everyone - you are now entering a bulltrap. You don't have to panic sell, just watch what happens next and learn for the next time.

Congratulations you'll be able to officially make it rain at a strip club at EOY and then cry yourself to sleep because its all gone.

Any gains are better then none but why would you only buy 2 if you were bothering to buy any at all?

if it does then it'll make my year

I was thinking about doiung the same but I bought at 100 so it's still comfy.

JUST LOSE A FUCKING HOURLY
DAMN BEARS

WE HAVE LIFT OFF BABAYYYYYYYYYYYY

>buy @ 70
>sell @ 116
>"it'll crash eventually"
>fomo back in @ 230
>stack is now 42.5% lower

Increased my stack by 37.6% by trading and lost it all and then some off of one massive fuck up.

That's what happened to me

>buy 22 @ $120
>sell 17 @ $270
>pissed now that its $310
>waiting for correction to $220-250

Same here my dude.

Moon Man should be shilled as cryptomascot on plebbit.

Because I didn't have enough money at the time and literally put my last 100$ into crypto. Already up to 1k now from 350 total invested tho. Will be dumping as much money as possible into this shit this year. Enjoy fucking me over

Why would you sell at a loss?

You are why crashes happen.

Fuck you, you get no sympathy.