/cyoag/ CYOA General

Stop shitposting edition

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
pastebin.com/cFMQLV1h
pastebin.com/3TCSebSQ
dropbox.com/s/bxmlek02y4ksa42/The Forebearer of War.txt?dl=0
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScazaT0Yh0rBz2NqE4D-YWsit5EHBRB-aUoNs3qtY4lpMJ7Vw/viewform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

So the mods shut down the last one then?

Yes, because people can't stop fucking jerking off in thread.

this was a fertile land before the mod man came

My hopes and dreams of being a waifu, shattered

More like poor Xeno can't keep his proverbial politics in his proverbial pants.

I hope that imp CYOA user posts the full thing now that we've got our new thread. He got interrupted.

I'll let you be my waifu user

Well

That was an adventure

Remember kids: shitposting kills

here's an image so you faggots don't forget like you always do.

Too bad the mod deleted the other ones where they proudly proclaimed their victory over Veeky Forums mods because apparently they're above the rules.

At which point did I use memes to reply?

I'm not doing this again, I've already had a warning.

Goodnight /CYOAg/, be sure to learn from my mistakes.

Indeed.
That should be a lesson to all of us.

haha

Doesn't matter, typed that right after the thread timed out, was too salty I didn't make it to reply with counter arguements to each of your examples

Sleep well

>I'm a pure asshole that can't do anything right
>it's somehow some sort of public service
Good night, and let's all be better citizens from now on.

It starts there.
Let it go, it doesn't matter if it ends up salting the fields and devastating the lands.
It makes us all lose.

you know

if you're really sincere about apologizing, then you'd stop posting

not even joking, that's how you deal with it

That's how I felt when I read it. But I didn't want to respond to him. Thank you for taking the hit so I have someone to talk to. Sandra best girl erryday.

Looks like something went down last thread.

Anyway does anyone have an idea for a class that isn't related to your skills? Two ideas I had were Duelist that makes you better at 1v1 and Guardian that makes you heal and be healed more. I thought of some others like Lone Wolf where you don't get healed by others easily but have increased attributes, but I feel at a certain point they'd become traits.

Or is trait just as good as class?

If I was defending or pitying him, it was sarcastic.

but we are from two different worlds...I from /jc/ and you from /cyoag/, it'll never work

Vault: Adventure/Platforming Video Game

Now if I can pick I'm sure I can abuse this somehow. Off the top of my head MGE x RPG Maker VXA would allow me to become an incubus though tons of sex. So that's something.

Veeky Forums mods a fuck. The Jumpchain CYOA General has broken the rules on the regularly for literally over a thousand threads. Needless namefaging, avatarfaging, using Veeky Forums as their personal blog, outright baiting and admitting it, amongst other things. Jumpchain fucks around for literally years constantly and when /cyoag/ has one bad spot everyone loses their minds. The mod(s) can go fuck off until they get those sticks out of their asses.

That is relevant how?

Someone else getting away with something doesn't mean you get to. I should know.

One is more prevalent. Just shows how many cocks they suck.

I don't visit /jc/ because that place is cancer. I visit /cyoag/ for cyoa and comfy discussions about cyoa and occasionally raping angel.

Demigod.

Gunslinger, Sniper, field medic

Space Station. Weird that it's in transit, but whatevs.
Medieval is more interesting, but seems less safe.

>occasionally raping angel
You may be interested in her latest Lavender build. And someone just posted the CYOA

those classes are good ideas but probably too combat centered, people probably want more ambiguous classes that imply a broad range of skills so they have more ways and variety to build their characters.

For example Duelist that makes all skills marginally better if its a 1v1 scenario could be actual combat but also could any competition related task. Likewise guardian could be the class that just gets more oomph from all buffs, stimulants like caffeine and painkillers as well as heals.

Just throwing ideas out there for classes:

Psychopomp: can control/command/communicate with spirits more spirits, can also be possessed by more than one spirit at a time, gaining all skills and abilities of the possessors. the more spirits that possess your body, the harder it is to remain in control. The spirits of dead psychopomps become guides for the afterlife.

Hierophant: have the innate ability to make things more orderly and structured, Hierophant constructed buildings and crafted armor are sturdier and harder to damage and healing and buffing effects are stronger and last longer. Hierophant sired children natural or artificial live far longer, healthier and more obedient and astute. Any and all acts that damage, degrade or increase entropy and disorder is far less effective.

>you are not granted superhuman abilities in or beyond this realm
Fuck you are stupid.

Leprechaun gold.

I thought for 10 minutes to think of a way to say this that didn't seem insulting, but failed. I get the feeling you are using words without a strong grasp of what they mean in English.

It say you're not granted anything (in picking it) not that you can't acquire something, asshole.

Any of y'all niggas got the one where you become an 11 year old and decide your life and build your house and mom and shit? There was an entire page for younger siblings and another for older siblings. Incest was implied for most characters. I think it was either 5 or 6 pages.

Yeah I can finish posting it.

5a

Serene Serendipity I think.

This looks like it would be amusing, if it were readable.

That's a whole lotta options there...

Keeping in mind that I'm a married man and planning to get home at some point.

>Roomies
Zhay is tempting but I'm not sure how well we would eventually get along given that I can be rather anti-social at times and while I wouldn't mind her being 'clingy' during that time, she might mind being ignored while being there. On the other hand if our personalities mesh than there's a good chance it'll work and I'll be able to help her grow.

The Laughing Man is hilarious and very tempting, but the implied danger is a red flag. Speaking of red flags Jeanne Geiantre needs help, and I don't mean for her need of physical interaction but for the whole crying in the shower thing. Girl needs a friend.

Astrid seems like a cool roomie as long as we're clear on the whole not being eaten by her thing and she doesn't mind me bundling or getting a space heater. That and the running theme of 'please don't fall in love with me, I'm taken and only around for a year'.

Divia Bellis is a good call by the looks of it, assuming we avoid getting stuck in a snow globe or other magical shenanigans.

Clarissa Kent might work because we could keep it friendly and not get all lovey-dovey attached about things. Strictly professional and friends. Elysia is similar with the easy mode choice and just effectively being a live-in butler half the time, and I can deal with her vampiric tendencies.

Dietlinde Adler I could work with, but it would be way to tempting to feed her bad habits and end up exploiting both her and the library..

Let's go with Jeanne Gieantre in the end, she needs help and I can give it to her in a way that won't end with her being horribly dependent on me.
>gifts
Gonna have to go with the Chains of Azeria and the Liquid Speed/Industry, they're awesome and will be perfect for me and my loved one when I get home, though that bit about being time-displaced is very very worrying.

typo between warm and temperate climates at the start

This is as good a post as any to link to, I suppose...

So far, the only build I've gotten with a proper writeup was the Mother of Swords build here: Anybody else interested in adding to the allies and rivals compendium?

Sorry Angel, while the notes you have with your current iteration more than convey what your build is about, it isn't a proper writeup. Unless you do one yourself, or give me permission to come up with one for you, I can't include your build in the compendium

5b

Thanks my dude. You a real nigga.

Highlander post the update yet?

I'm considering adding Bonded Bride to my build before I write it up but I don't really want to stat out a second bride.

6 (1 more)

7 last page

You can either wait until you've got the energy to stat the second character, post the character as-is, or just vaugely allude to the second bride in the writeup, though the third option might cause problems for me in the long run if anybody wants to know about the second Bride's stats

Maybe find someone else willing to be bonded to you.
I've building a war like rebel bride if that interests you.

I feel a bit silly for asking, but I /totally/ just lost all of my writing for Lavender.

Mother of Swords user, by the way.

Would anyone be my hero and pastebin it?

Oh actually could I fluff bonded bride as something like the other bride he was supposed to be bonded with was somehow destroyed before even being fully created. So he has a sort of open bond that he wants join with another bride that meets his standards.

Okay.

pastebin.com/cFMQLV1h

pastebin.com/3TCSebSQ
This pastebin expires in 24 hours.

But you know you could just have gone to the previous thread and got it, right?

any new decent lewd cyoa? or is slut life the only one

If you want to go that route, I'd just stick with being instantiated with such an open bond. I don't know how such a thing you're describing could even occur in the setting.

If a loss of that sort is important to the concept, though, it should take place after the marriage, and the backstory should allude to some sort of grieving process going on leaving an open bond.

Thanks!

I'll try to contribute more OC and keep the thread going to show my gratitude.

I realize I could have in hindsight, but I lost my link and forgot about the archive until you reminded me. I don't know about all these new-fangled board features.

see The user that posted it didn't change the file number to anything meaningful, but the name I have for it is "Lavender WIP Ambitions"

It's pretty lewd, even if I do say so myself.

There's a lot more too. I like No John and the Succubus CYOA (the one where you hatch from an egg, the newborn succubus one is good too but I don't think of it as lewd like these two are)

Initiated with an open bond sounds good, I'll go with that then.

I've got a good idea brewing but actually going through and statting everything out is going to take a bit longer. It's kinda dumb but since I already spent a lot of time and focus on Lavender it doesn't quite have that exciting spark for me anymore right now.

I perfectly understand. Take some time, cleanse your palette. I go through the same thing.

this is such a bad cyoa

Here's something better.

I like it

Hey Erotic Descent Guy, I got a build. I tried to do a write-up but I am apocalyptically bad at writing. I would like any feedback you can give me if you are interested in it for the Allies and Rival section.

dropbox.com/s/bxmlek02y4ksa42/The Forebearer of War.txt?dl=0

Yeah, I can take it. Maybe clean it up a little in the compendium, if that's all right with you.

why do you taunt me

Don't start digging a hole, now.

Go ahead, just saw that you were still accepting builds. Hope people like it in there. This is dropboxanon, if you do a clean up for it, could you post it here or send it to [email protected] ?

I feel like if I respond to this I'm invoking some future danger.

The Apartment

so long as dear old uncle doesn't lock me inside

you mean one of the best

When are we going to find out who did what?

Volentia, no contest. I like cats, I like libraries, I like forests, I think her hat is fantastic. I'm about as much of a homebody as she is, I'm happy to hang around and keep her company, it's highly unlikely that there'd be anyone for her to feel jealous about, I can tolerate a small amount of insanity, and I'm somewhat curious about that bomb figure.

My only worry is that her attitude towards me might reflect desperation more than actual affection.

Sure thing!

You know, after looking over this a few times, I've come to realize that my entry isn't the best. And this is why I don't do companions that much.

Off to bed now, and I might not get a chance to reply to anything tomorrow morning. Still, I'll read what's posted and reply when I can, if relevant.

The style, quality and quantity of the writing is so up and down. Most of the characters are complete juxtapositions when lined up like they are. The inconsistency is killer.

That's probably because each character was written by a different person.

You're free to re-submit if you want.

Nah, I'm good. The only way for me to change it is to provide a complete overhaul to the character, which would ruin the lore of the cyoa. Therefore, I choose to take this as a learning experience on how to better write companions.

Also, I have my next cyoa to work on.

where was this shit. I would have liked to have been a part of it even though I've only made 2 "big" CYOAs

>That's probably because each character was written by a different person.
Yes.

Nice repeating digits.

It spontaneously came up in the thread one night and a bunch of us scrambled to get it organized. We wanted to do it as a Christmas gift to the thread, but realized that we had less than 2 days to complete it.

That's usually the end result of what happens when you try to organize some two dozen people into helping you write a CYOA in 24 hours.

Oh yeah, and I'm still taking submissions. Will probably release another version for New Years; I've already received a few more to add.

Form is here:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScazaT0Yh0rBz2NqE4D-YWsit5EHBRB-aUoNs3qtY4lpMJ7Vw/viewform

What the fuck is going on with CYOA's recently? /d/ threads getting trashed, Veeky Forums threads getting trashed. Is it a big conspiracy to drive /cyoag/ out of Veeky Forums completely?

Is this how minorities feel

'Cause they're not allowed on /d/ and blame the /pol/lacks for shitting up our past few threads.

A new fucboi mod needs a hot dicking.

Did you get my submission?

/d/ threads are ALWAYS deleted. Don't act like that's new.

I did. As I said here I'll be releasing a new version of the CYOA on New Years with all the new submissions.

Not yet.

Not quite what I was looking for, but thanks anyway.

Thanks for the ideas

OK, user.