Are japanese people the closest thing we have to elves?

Think about it:

>think spirits live in trees
>live unnaturally long life spans
>built for rape
>slowly dying off due to population decline

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._R._R._Tolkien's_influences
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The-decay-of-Western-civilization-final.pdf
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>built for rape
>>slowly dying off due to population decline

please delet these.

> built for rape
What we're you just trying to slide that shit in there were we wouldn't see it? The fuck is wrong with you?
MOOOOODDDDDDSSSSSS

>built for rape
Okay, we get it. You've watched so much hentai and been without contact with the real world that you have actually think shitty hentai tropes ring true in reality.

>>built for rape
Bad user!

>built for rape

No, Tolkien has always based elves off of Scandinavias. Very fae like features, very gentle.

But they suffer from naivety, and assume people are as kind as them. Which is why they will be wiped out from thinking third world niggers and arabs have any comprehension of morality of basic kindness, empathy, etc.

They are beautiful, but they were too childish for this world.

by 2019, we will have seen a scandinavian war goddess come to her senses and enter a homocidal rage....

just FYI....

And there it is. Every thread mentioning racein the op. Every damn one.

/pol/tards are the new SJWs.

not only have you not read tolkein I suspect you have never read anything

There's nothing "new" about it. It's just as SJWs are declining as more and more people begin to counter them and their ways, more /pol/tards gain power as people ignore them for the Tumblrites. It's a cycle.

>t. OP, who made this shit thread just to make this shit post

No, white people are elves. Japs don't treat animals nicely.

He's right you know

God Damn This thread is such a Hub of Cancer. The Only way to counter Cancer of this calibur is with even greater Cancer. Taste my Stale Memes, Heretic!

Oh, it's the most, clusterfuck time of the year!
The trolls are baitposting and /pol/ is accosting racist threads up in here!
Oh it's the most clusterfuck time of the year!

>It's another episode of the TV hit: Horseshoe Theory!
>Starring your favorite character: Middleground Fallacy!

This. The only reason to be upset at all the troll threads is if you're a newfag who doesn't understand what happens during Christmas vacation time.

I'm one year and two months into my japanese learning and i recently became aware of a lot of sentence structure i can read intuitively.
Feels nice, if i persevere i should 出来る this summer at best, next winter at worst.

I can't wait to become a japanese citizen and spawn a litter of hafus abominations tbf

And I suppose you don't speak a word of Ancient Latin. Begone from this place, lest you embarrass yourself, Plebeian.

You talking about Freya or something?

>Scandinavians
>fae like features
>very gentle

Ever heard about fucking Danes!?

>r-r-rape is forbidden to joke about
Remember we're discussing elves

Hey, I agree with you on both counts. Especially the men. Bueno.

Only "ancient" if you're a bitch

>Relate Tolkien elves to a real life race/nationality which is the thread topic
>It hits you Personally so you flip the fuck out
>Proceed to give me 5 replies saying the same thing just a different ad hominem attack

Beautiful mob mentality you have going on, really proved me wrong even though you have said nothing, just insults.
Despite me being on topic.

You couldn't even bother to explain what it is that I said wrong? just the same exacerbated attempt to sound like I'm a text book "wrong person". The same stupid trick where you act as if I am so wrong that you do not need to even explain why.

You can promptly fuck off back to Twitter or Facebook or wherever it is that thinks people acting like the other person is wrong without explaining why works to convince others of your side.

Christ. Here's a (you) for your trouble. Veeky Forums has gone down hill if you morons are allowed to act like morons

How can the Japanese be like the Elves if:
>They were irrelevant for a vast majority of their history as a nation.
>Have one of the world's shittiest work culture for a 1st world country that fucks up efficiency.

>Talk about race
>Bring up white people
>"ITS POL, ITS POL, CLOSE THE GATE, GIVE HIM A (YOU), WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING OH HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING"

What the fuck do you want from people. Can you please just shit up?

IF we could get back to the topic of the thread at hand, instead of all this nonsense.

Wait, nevermind. Carry on.

I honestly don't know what the fuck kind of humour it is you're going for, but you should stop and kill yourself

well you're willing to lump ever member of a given ethnicity into a single pile and make summary statements about their behavior, so that in and of it's self would denounce just about anything you have to say

>States that blacks and arabs are incapable of apathy and kindness.
>Not /pol/

The fact that he compared elves to Scandinavias is irrelevant and you know it. But you can't argue against that so of course my comment had to be about something completely different.

You realize no one care about what you said about Scandinavias, right? We're all discussing the fact that you think Africans and Middle-Easterners are soulless monsters, not the other thing.

>But they suffer from naivety, and assume people are as kind as them.
T. never read Tolkien in his dumb fucking life. Here's a rebuttal for you in the form of a portrait, you stupid cunt, the greatest of the Noldor to ever live, Fëanor Finwé, whose great pride was his downfall, as it was the downfall of all tragic heroes in the Legendarium -- not that you'd know, you imbecile.

Kindness or naïvité has fuck all to do with the condition of the Elves (let's briefly gloss over the fact that the Elves, like the Scandinavians and the other peoples you stereotyped, had many different ethnic groups among that number) -- except, perhaps, where it comes into play as a misreading of the humility of the Hobbits, who of course never did anything useful for anybody, especially not near the end of the Third Age and certainly never involving themselves in any cataclysmic world events involving jewelry. And even if they had, that certain humility couldn't have been INSTRUMENTAL in some way, like their humility was the only reason they'd be able to even carry the jewelry for, I don't know, some great distance or something.

I mean, if they had, you would have to be delusional to draw a connection between Lord of the Rings and your own half-baked conception of modern racial politics. You'd have to be some kind of illiterate, ahistorical, stormfaggot /pol/tard white supremacist who knows nothing at all about anything.

Fuck off to Stormfront so I never have to see your attempts at English spelling again, you half-bred mongrel.

>built for rape

Never, never NEVER. Elves are for pure and or noble intentions!

>'Nother elf thread
So, can we also post elf pics too then?

Yeah ok, just pass off the weekly genocide in Nigeria, and Somalia, and rewanda, and Syria, and Saudi Arabia. because a few charities in America tugs at your feelings.

I'm generalising, and I don't trust Arabs or black people. You can say Generalising makes me racist, but I was being on topic.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._R._R._Tolkien's_influences

Look at the silmarillion section
>Finnish mythology
>Celtic mythology
>Norse mythology

Oh gees, looks like you're the dumb ass over here generalising has nothing to do with the topic. This was about Tolkien elves relating to an ethnicity.

If you want to shitpost about race you can fuck off to /pol/ yourself instead of dismissing someone because it doesn't fall under your percieved idea of the threads topic

Also elves were stupid to believe humans wouldn't be tempted by powers beyond them. They were naive. End of story.

I agree
Thats the rule for elf threads, shut it or post elf pics... Unless that pic of your's a shitpost, then forgive me.

Re-read my post, you idiotic sack of garbage: I explicitly refuted your claim that Tolkien's elves were "naive" or "too kind." They were demonstrably neither. Congratulations on finding the wiki article that confirms the languages of the Elves were based on Finnish, but that's not a contentious claim nor one that I refuted. You should learn to read English as well, apparently.

The elves were wary of the Rings, but did nothing to prevent humans to be tempted by them because they did not know their true nature: your assumption that the elves "believed humans wouldn't be tempted" is based on nothing but speculation and confirmation bias, the bias of an un-self-critical idiot.

>Which is why they will be wiped out...
>too childish for this world
Neither of these are applicable to the ultimate fate of the Elves: they were not defeated militarily by any armies, but returned peacefully to their homelands in the West at the close of the Third Age. The Elves were not "childish" in virtually any regard that I can think of in the first place: if anything, they were more mature than humans, in their centuries-cultivated craftsmanship. You must have read a very interesting version of Tolkien if it differed so entirely from what was actually published.

Randomly throwing out your hatred for other races is not on topic and you know it. You could've just left that bit out the point would've been the same. And yet you posted it anyways. That's what I was talking about.

When did Veeky Forums become absolute normalfag central?
How very scandinavian of you.

k

Since the furriest moved in.

Aren't furries the opposite of normies?

Why would i learn Latin ?
Rome already have fallen to misgeneation with the subhumans, so this would be even more stupid than learning the doomed language of a doomed people like german or russian.

When the fuck was this?

Pretty sure you're just looking for some stupid shit to argue by trying to over thinkmy post. because I added my racism you feel it's necessary to get into the semantics of fucking elves. I gave a simple example and I admit it wasn't even that deep or well thought out. you're losing your mind over nothing.

If you think it's worth adding an insult to this I suggest you go back to /b/ you under age little cunt.

Whoops. I hated niggers and sand monkeys. Thread is derailed over this probably because the thread topic was shit to begin with and people wanted to argue this at the drop of a hat.

But Latin was the language of plebeians and slaves. Influential and educated spoke Greek in their homes.It was all cool and hip like French in middle ages.

>His autism floods the thread when someone doesn't cite his opinion on Tolkien elves.

It's always Summer on Veeky Forums.

/DnDGreentext, /RPGHorrorStories, /TabletopCrusaders, /DwarfFortress... and plenty of other subreddits like that can lead someone to Veeky Forums, or more likely, 1d4chan, which eventually leads to Veeky Forums. The wiki itself is probably one of the biggest recruitment pieces for Veeky Forums, drawing people in from various tabletop searches and pointing them in our direction.

So... the end result as that we have a slow but steady increase in visitors who, after fumbling around on the board, eventually become one of us, for better or for worse.

>He hasn't seen the pathfinder generals.

The Silmarillion's people stories were heavily based on greek tragedies. Hell, basically since the Kinslaying they're ALL tragedies, it does get pretty stale.

More interestingly, Numenor (and by extension Gondor and Arnor) were explicitly egypitian-ish. It would pretty absurd to diss that connection on the basis of "racial purity": if anything that means that the better Men are middle eastern-ish.

>He thinks the Arabs in Egypt inhabiting current year Egypt are related to 5000BC Egyptians

Don't bother relating quasi Tolkien with real history, you come off as even more uneducated than the previous posts

>Prove me wrong!
>someone does so
>You're losing your mind over nothing! Why are you so mad!?
I don't usually gloat, but I will here: thank you for conceding. I didn't just point out that your point wasn't "deep" or "well-thought out," though. Let's be clear: I demonstrated how it was fucking wrong.

I disagree: I am arguing about something that matters. Tolkien despised people like you: illiterate, ahistorical, half-brained idiots who thought they could twist his work into racist propaganda. Co-opting his work of art for your poorly-thought out piece of garbage is a sickening insult to anyone who loves fantasy, and that is why it is you who belong somewhere else, not I.

>Discussing literature is just about opinions, right?
Read a book.
You should know to expect autism when you bring up Tolkien in the first place, honestly. Where do you think you are?

Well, yes, they are. Genetically they're pretty much the same people, as much as we can gather.

OK can anyone explain to me this?

When I jokingly asked a friend of mine if there're any elves that are not depicted as spindly, thin, gaunt and or skinny as fuck tree hugging wizards. But as big-ass, muscular magical hunks who're extreme jerkassess who'll give you a really bad day by wrecking your shit with magic and their muscles, fists and iron clad glutes.

And he so happened to be playing Withcer 3 as I watched him and he pointed at the Wild Hunt characters such as Eredin and said:

>These guys! Polish and or Slavic folklore and mythology depicts them pointy eared magicians as being more muscle bound assholes who're more than OK with ruining anyone's good day. And slavic elves; even these Wild Hunt members and the elves of Witcher 3, would likely be frequenting gyms and fitness centers while eating lots of red meat and guzzling down lots of protein shakes... And vodka."

Care to clarify Veeky Forums?

Tolkien hijack, mellon
post cute Valar

Care to have some space elf love in here as well?

Is O.P. closest thing to a shit poster?
Think about it:

>Massive faggot
>unnaturally powerful autism
>built for virginity
>Slowly dying due to choking on dick

Bad user.

>built for rape
More like built to rape.

The Wild Hunt and even elves originally came from Germanic and Scandinavian mythology. I don't think Slavic myth even has anything we think of as elves.

And considering both the Wild Hunt and elves were in the books, where the author didn't actually try to make the Witcher setting distinctively Polish, I'm inclined to believe that your buddy just took the game's "TOTALLY POLISH MYTH" marketing at face value.

Fun fact; if it weren't for immigration, Japanese birth rates would be the same as Britain, Germany, etc.

And there's more Japs than Brits or Germans; 120 million of them. Plus a good chunk of those nations aren't ethnically German or British anymore.

> I don't think Slavic myth even has anything we think of as elves.

Rusalki. Well, inasmuch as greek mermaids ARE partially connected to elves, of course.

If you're an evil racist, you may want to read the following.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The-decay-of-Western-civilization-final.pdf
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

When we got furfag free doers who won't delete the constant furbait threads.

>OK can anyone explain to me this?
>When I jokingly asked a friend of mine if there're any elves that are not depicted as spindly, thin, gaunt and or skinny as fuck tree hugging wizards.
Consume any form of media that isn't japanese and you'll find them. They are responsible for the worst fantasy tropes.

Nice cute long-ear there user.

You say, space elves?

Worst thread on Veeky Forums right now, please delete.

Superior space elf comin' throught

God damn that's an old, shit meme

some memes are vintage

this one

this is just bad.

I thought you should know.

>Elves only populate through rape
>Elf is a dominant gene, thus all children born with elven blood is 100% elf
>Half-elfs dont actually exist, and humans just say they do to deny that they're killing off their race
interesting.

A magic realm we all can approve off. Elven genes > Human genes.

Yoo Allura's good tier too ya knows?