I still do

And no one fucking cares.

Why'd you reply then

Drizzit Dudden.

He's pretty cute.

BACK IN YOUR HOLE EVIL ELF

i wanted to fuck that drow boypussy desu

I wanna pet the kitter

Why don't stereotypical Drizzt clones never have animal companions?

Not Edgy enough. Kitters and Puppers are therapeutic and therefore dull the edge, unlike Drugs, Sex, and My Chemical Romance albums.

I've read some of the Drizzt books and I don't get it. I honestly think he's a decent character who's only a little edgy. Is the hate he gets from all the clones?

yes

Drizzt was original, his clones are not. People often make this mistake.

>Drizzt was original
Nnoooooope

Who's he based on? Not Strider, that's for sure; he acts nothing like Aragorn, particularly in The Crystal Shard.

Tbh i like the stone kitty it is a portable kitten, that is cool.

Any more of these pics? Is it a series?

You aren't the only ones.

Autist Drizzt is best Drizzt. If anything, it only makes him more attractive to me.

I liked him too. I still do, but I think I musn't read the books again...

I liked all the homosex undertones.

My fucking sides...

Drizzt was fun. Watching every single motherfucking drow to be like him (usually being worse than miserable attempt on being like him) is what kills the character and makes it even a taboo to talk about.
I never ever read "his" books and I don't want to. At this point probably nothing will make me read them. Precisely because the infamy the character gained due to all those clones.

Lolth confirmed a Tzeentch's mask

>allowing a shitty fanbase to ruin a perfectly good series for you

Da fuck is wrong with you?

Now I want to see Lolth and Tzeentch fucking.

If your PC was to bed Drizzt who would top?

They'd take turns.

Does the panther join?

Yes.

This thread makes me want to bully other gamers.

It's ok user, we want to bully you to.

It-it's not like we like you or anything! B-baka!

This kind of weeaboo talk makes me want to bully other gamers.

Then snuggle with panther because i doubt drizzt is gay

Its okay, I like him as a character and the books are a guilty pleasure of mine. That said, i always like his Bruenor and the other Dwarfs more, I wish he would write more stuff about them or Mithril Hall.

That said, why has it become so widespread that people shit on him and call him like a Mary Sue when he is actually not?

The panther isn't gay either.

>fucking cats
user...

Aye, I agree. Death to the long-eared heathens who worship false god and not the Father almighty and his son Jesus Christ, Deus Vult!

>another templar: "Ave Maria!"

>Killing those who can be converted

Drizzt isn't particularly tortured in the original trilogy; frustrated, sure, antisocial, sure, but he knows who he is and where he fits in by then. He's not particularly bent on his 'destiny', like Aragorn, or personal wealth and power, like Conan, or... who knows what the fuck Elric was ever on about. He doesn't really have anything in common with Fafhrd or the Grey Mouser, he's certainly no Roland or Lancelot...

Tell me. Who exactly is Drizzt a rip off of?

Yeah that's right. Maybe instead of trying to exterminate all the elves, orcs, goblins, teiflings, faeries, and other non-humans. Why not convert them to our lord and savior Jesus Christ and God all mighty?

>Templar Elves
>Templar Orcs
>Templar Halflings
>Templar Teiflings who denounce their demonic origins and accepted God and proving their redemption to God
>And Templar Fae who help spread the word of Jayses!
>and all of those non-humans have their version of Deus Vult in their language

>converting nonhumans

CHRISTIANITY IS FOR HUMANS ONLY.

Why not consider Because yeah, such non-humans can be converted to Christianity and be shown and given God's mercy and help spread it to combat the Pagan Threat.

sauce

Matthew Gaul get back in your barrel.
Besides, don't you employ non-humans in your Azur Arbiters?

It's called "common sense", user. For exactly similar reasons I avoid a lot of things.
And it's less about the fanbase, but the obvious truth that the source material might not be even 1/10 as good as everyone claims.

I still remember how I've burned myself, watching The Godfather as "the greatest movie ever made". I consider myself a movie whizz, but still remain bitter about that film due to everyone stacking my expectations to impossible heighs (it's still a great movie, don't get me wrong).
So I avoid hype like fucking fire.

>Snuggling requires from pet being gay
Let me guess - you had a goldfish as a kid.

Can't remember, but I will tell you that it doesn't have elf rape

Are you a faggot, or are you the one straight woman that browses Veeky Forums?

Is there more of this cuteness?

Newfag? OP is always a faggot.

I can't blame you, he's a pretty cool dude.
I admit I stopped reading the books after the third Icewind Dale book on account of learning he eventually hooks up with Catti-brie which is bullshit because Wulfgar has to be over-possessive with her or whatever happens. Fuck.

Jesus died for them too

>Deus Vult!

>not REMAN!

When I was 14 I had a crush on Carrie Fisher.
I still do.

I don't have much art of him, but I have a couple I've found.

I guess this is when Anton/Faceless tried to murder Drizzt (young) and Masoj stopped him because it was a retarded plan

Who is Masoj again? Faceless 2.0?

He was just some guy studying to be a wizard, who owned Guenhwyvar before Drizzt. He didn't actually have an opinion on Drizzt until his cat started liking Drizzt more than him, then he got jelly. He was the first drow Drizzt killed (mostly in self defense, of course.)

Well, not complete "just some guy". He was the last surviving member of the House that was destroyed the night Drizzle was born. Who only survived (he was slated for execution too, along with the rest of his House, despite being in the academy at the time) because he murdered Faceless and stole his identity.

He figured he could kill Drizzle and get some revenge, but it was more jealousy over his cat than that, really.

You're confusing Masoj and Anton DeVir

Masoj was just the son of a rival house, Anton was the one from the fallen house. Masoj's house gets fucked too but not at that point.

WHEN I WAS

A YOUNG BOY

MY FATHER

TOOK ME TO THE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK HELP

>not knowing about the goose that led part of the First Crusade AKA Best Crusade

>not nine inch nails the band and jinco jeans
close enough to become kek worthy

Good for you OP.

Didn't everyone?

One-Man Mercenary Army

fpbp

sage

>had a crush on Drizzt
So did the author(s) clearly.

there was only one Author.

I only know cursory info on Dr. Drizzle here, when did he have a gf?

I imagine Drizzt is like Raistlin. Fine character on their own, but fucking hated for their clones.

He didn't have a drow one, I imagine that artist found something erotic about his sister attempting to come on to him, after that he had no-one until Catti-Brie came of age and got her head out of her ass.

He must be gay, not fucking his hot sister.
Also did he basically raise his future girlfriend?

No he did not, she became his wife, his best friend the dwarf Bruenor Battlehammer raised Catti-brie. Drizzt was simply a friend to her.

Delet. You have no proof.

It's funny this is posted as a reply to a post talking about autism, yet the 'everything is 40k' is one of the most clear signs of autism we have on this board. Like not the meme insult 'autism', but actual semi-autistic, high functional ass-burgers type of autism.

its okay user, they'll be cannon fodder anyway