Obsidian (ODN)

Who else is gonna be comy knowing they hold the biggest moon mission of 2018 before the app releases on the 24th

Other urls found in this thread:

hacked.com/behind-the-coin-obsidian-odn/
medium.com/@obsidian_crypto/obsidian-weekly-update-58f0f8c5a237
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It will pump before the news, and then dump, when people realise the background of the app is another fucking rave party

ODN holders are more deluded than stinky linkies

very comfy. we are again seeing a gradual price and volume increase.

a dump after the app release is likely, but soon people will actually be using the app, and as it becomes more and more popular, more and more people will want to be part of the ODN masternode system. eventually this will tip over into full on ANS-like FOMO.

purchased 20 shares/coins a few days ago. Im still looking at it like a gamble.

get out, seriously. this was only the light flavor of the month.

>He doesn't know

he is kinda of right. Any person buying $300+ must be ok with losing that much.

TIL low market cap crypto is risky

Comfiest coin right now

yup. they take their work very seriously.

Once app hits Google play we go to binance and Bittrex within the month screen cap this

Devs are already talking with those exchanges right?

They are in talks with many exchanges and contacts in the industry at assure them that listings will not be a problem after app release.

Yea CEO said Binance wanted app proof so in 10 days they will have it

had to sell 700 of my 10k stack today since my bank account was empty, pretty unfortunate but whatever, pls don't moon too hard till i can accumulate 10k again

Following this Android beta app is iOS app and windows 10, so the dev train will roll right thru Q1. With exchange listing and full marketing campaign I think growth will be explosive . Currently at 13 million MC which is literally nothing in crypto. $2 by Feb, $3 by Q2

yep sure are

so much more than an app anons

hacked.com/behind-the-coin-obsidian-odn/

medium.com/@obsidian_crypto/obsidian-weekly-update-58f0f8c5a237

Comfy, comfier knowing biz wont buy till everyone’s buying at 5k sats range

Bitch please, /biz is the only dumbass holding these shitbags

>tfw i already bought at 5k sats range

If biz holds it all then we can manipulate the market who is with me? Muahaha

Moon mission incoming

don't worry, we are going over 10k sats EoY so you still get at least 2x profits

8 masternodes here. Hopefully I'll be able to quit my job by the time we get an ICO on Obsidian next year.