ITT: Easy Mode Career Options

I'll start
>real estate agent
>real estate appraiser

I do video editing from home. Make 70$ an hour and that's pretty easy compared to digging ditches

I love these kind of altered pics

>tfw I can't even be a waiter because I can't balance plates

NEET

>altered
user, I...

Computer engineer in the medical device industry. My position is relatively obscure, and I go months without doing anything. I make six figures.

It's wonderful.

How do you get gigs? Isn't it hard to share video files with source files for HD videos being gigantic? What exactly do you edit?

Engineer of any type literally 6 figures just to fuck with auto cad that you learned in a month

DAMN TAY TAY LOOKS LIKE THIS?!

MILKIES MOOOOOOOOMMMMMY

Her tits are NOT that big

Armed security guard at a train station, I make $20 an hour, some people spend all day looking for action. I avoid conflicts unless it's a serious crime while I study how to make money on investments. Basically unlimited overtime.

>40k a year

Files are a pain now especially with 4K. Basically you need to do drive handoffs. You can use web stuff to send it all around as well.

I’ve done work for Audi / Bravo tv / Airbnb etc. I just get all my gigs through word of mouth. Also helps a lot if you have special effects / motion graphics experience. Just faked a crowd scene for a client by filming the same five actors repeatedly in different areas of the image and then After Effectsing them all together to build a crowd

Start looking for work on one of the freelance sites. I’ve gotten easy 500-1000 gigs on there. Just start building a good portfolio and practice using a premiere and After Effects

Oh and learn your keyboard commands. Like how do you cut at playhead? Etc etc

no alteration needed
she is our girl
>mfw i love me some taytay

It's not a fortune but I "work" 10 hours a day and usually on my phone studying cryptos for 9 and a half. I also have 3 days off so I can go to school. Gotta wageslave to buy your moon rockets.

Ah cool. What freelance sites you use? I know premiere decently well but no experience with after effects whatsoever.

>no boobs
>no ass
>ok face, nothing stunning
>terrible, repetitive music, frequently with no real melody
>manipulative and deceptive snake who plays the victim card whenever it's convenient
>cringe-worthy attempts at edginess lately

I really don't get the Taylor Swift obsession

So you are basically a NEET but with an actual active income, Glorious. im jelly

accurate

You are probably a nigger. That's your answer because she's gorgeous.

Cutting edge marketing, just like ol' Doland. Newfriends never saw it coming.

>oh, I'm sorry, the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now. Why? Because she's dead.

have cringier words ever been uttered?

besties!!

Kanye, that you, dawg?

software QA automation

outperform 20 monkey testing pajeets with some scripts
pretend to work most of the time

Please call me Yeezus, but yes.

She wins just because she was the only person in America who apparently had a great 2017 lel

When i used yo play wow this guy i played with (tge guy who introduced me to linux, which is now my career) would literally play wow all day at work. I am jelly... i gave to actually do shit

sysadmin, automate everything with powershell, hire a plug monkey to deal with plebs, fire plug monkey when something goes wrong and direct blame, keep office door closed, trade crypto, always look busy

I work as a credit analyst for a credit card company. Only make $25/hr but they pay my tuition in full so it's worth it.

Probably started when she posted openly on Veeky Forums

sauce or are you memeing?

The chick on the left is a multi Platinum, multi millionaire who is extremely talented and made her fortunes through hard work

The cock on the right is a genius film produce and director who is a multi millionaire and has many industry awards

What do you Knuckle dragging morons do again?

she's pretty tall, that's a plus
don't want manlet children

>implying that making money proves they are good artists

I'm guessing you think the Twilight movies are brilliant, too, right?

>bitch detected

Holy shit, the kitten is pretty convincing!

Fuck man I haven't seen this shit in years

I dont rape my sister, for starters

what about being a MOMMY