Under The Radar /General/

TFW 90% of Veeky Forums fights over the top 100 shitcoins after they already mooned.

This thread is dedicated to hidden gems and sleeping giants that are not in the top 100 on CMC (doesn't have to be on CMC yet obviously)

>No ICO tokens please

As an ex /pol/ack I know my two picks will trigger many of you but just look at what they are doing and then look at the CEO's LinkedIn for each of these two coins, look at what they are doing and look at the fucking market cap...

>HGT: if this is as half as successful as COB or LINK at current prices (same total supply) then it is a x5

>That CEO

"Robin Lee is the former CFO of the World Gold Council where he was also the principal accounting officer for SPDR Gold Trust (‘GLD”) the world’s largest ETF, with US$24bn in assets under management. He also worked with Industrial and Commerce Bank of China to introduce the gold savings program which generated annual sales of US$6.5b. Robin’s key responsibilities are to develop relationships with third parties. He will drive product development and general administration of the business."

holy shit. you guys saying THAT can't be half the market cap of LINK and COB????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKn6qsAHvqo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSqvGNXgFAY
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ixledger/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>next shitcoin

>CRED (Verify) that ticker and that simple name alone is fucking nice but wait there's more...

>the CEO of Verify's LinkedIn

Payfort (an Amazon Company)
Dates EmployedJun 2015 – 2017 Employment Duration2 yrs
LocationDubai, AE
Direct P&L responsibility for the Payfort Start business unit, the payments solution for thousands of Small & Medium sized businesses across the Middle East.

Responsibilities included:
- Responsible for leading the White integration within Payfort.
- Design the processes around the new solution, including payments collection, settlement and reconciliation.
- Worked with cross functional teams (Risk, Marketing, Finance) to ensure consistent customer onboarding experience.

Oh shit! So again this second shitcoin has somebody legit in charge! Already BTFO literal who coins that are worth much much more... (Ethereum BLUE???)

>awww but user it is 50 cents a coin...

>total supply: 29,997,543

That's right.

cheers user for the find, will look deeper into this.

some quick mentions, no time:

Poe
Tron
SUB
mana

HST

They already mooned ffs

Even a normie I know told me he bought TRON (yesterday lmao RIP)

Sorry didn't mean to include Poet in that reply

What's the best place to buy?

Research BOST maybe you will find something strange

CRED is only on EtherDelta

HGT is on HitBTC,COSS and ED

HGT is way more under the radar. But the volume is high on CRED so expect things to happen to that soon...

LIterally about to 2x this weekend

ELIX. ELIX is the most promising undervalued coin right now.

>THIS is what you post in the under the radar thread take note anons

>BOST
Very nice looking user... vintage coin from 2014 and ATH was 60 cents (currently 2 cents) and it seems to be rising from the dead (November 2017 update from devs on BTCTalk).

>THAT HGT TEAM COMPARED TO THE CHART AND VOLUME ON COINMARKET CAP IS MAKING MY DICK DIAMONDS.

I bought COB at 5 cents because the team looked legit as fuck but these guys at HGT are literally (((them)))

I might actually just go all in on this while nobody knows about it

Making this thread actually made me research my own shill more kek.

forgot pic

moon when

What good moslem woman is wearing fucking ripped jeans, converse, makeup, sunglasses, and graphic tees? Seem like fake cafeteria moslems to me.

Go the fuck back to /pol/

I'm just saying for being moslem virtue signallers they're fucking it up big time.

Think of the meme potential FFS guys!!!

They literally brag about the "Sharia compliance" on the front page of the website...

Most of the team worked top jobs in the banking/gold industry so you can throw the (((them))) angle too!
PLEASE IRONICALLY SHITPOST THIS ON /pol/ AND MAKE US RICH WITH MEMES

MAKE THIS THE NEXT IOTA!!!

I hate Islam as much as the next guy but I'm going all fucking in...

I pussy footed around BLUE, COB, REQ, ELIX, ETHD. I'm not doing it again this will be my easiest x5 (minimum) ever!

what? You're on Veeky Forums- when someone virtue signals, you fucking ignore them or tell them to shut the fuck up and lurk more. Just about anything else is a waste of time. OP get's a free pass because he's instigating discussion on how to make money (which is the fucking point of this board).

You ignored the Veeky Forums discussion and decided to bitch about religion which isn't a lucrative topic for me. If I wanted to not make money, i'd head to pol for another CBTS thread.

So shut the fuck up and lurk more.

Obsidian Platform (ODN). Excellent team and community. First application, the Obsidian Secure Messenger releases December 24th. Only a $13M market cap so master nodes are a bargain right now.

Robin Lee (CEO)

Robin Lee is the former CFO of the World Gold Council where he was also the principal accounting officer for SPDR Gold Trust (‘GLD”) the world’s largest ETF, with US$24bn in assets under management. He also worked with Industrial and Commerce Bank of China to introduce the gold savings program which generated annual sales of US$6.5b. Robin’s key responsibilities are to develop relationships with third parties. He will drive product development and general administration of the business.

Ridwan Abdullah (Business Development)

>Head of Special Projects at AEON Credit Service (Malaysia)

Manuel Ho (Marketing)

>Head of Customer Marketing at the Royal Bank Scotland Group (RBSG) and Strategy Director at Wolff Olins PLC.

Roger Ward (Coparate Development)

>supporting the Singapore government in developing the gold hub strategy which led to the launch of the world’s first exchange traded, wholesale kilo gold contract as well as providing support to the world’s largest gold fund, SPDR GLD.

and the team goes on! Don't give a shit if you anons are following me but I'm accumulating my Allah Ackbar tokens NOW!

Trash

Einsteinium is the next coin going x10

This looks interesting, even the chart. But what is the token good for anyway? Couldn't find anything on there website.

sharia kek

youtube.com/watch?v=yKn6qsAHvqo

Idgaf desu but apparently it's to do with investing in gold from your smartphone. it's already an established company doing this in Malaysia now but now the idea is tokens backed by real gold or some shit.

Death to the west. Let's have a Lambo meet up in Dubai
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSqvGNXgFAY

Dnotes, old coin (litecoin clone) set to do a pos fork in February. Seems to have hit stable floor around 100 sat after it got delisted from Polo and still a decent volume on Cryptopia. Shilling it just to keep the price from dipping too deep, no intention to sell until after the fork. There are probably a lot of bag holders because it spiked to 30m cap back in June.

all in on this shite bros inshallah

>>/pol/

Now let's go meme this shit to those of us who didn't leave that shit board.
Remember it doesn't matter if you shill or create ironic FUD all attention is good attention!

remember the team are complete jew bankers who are pushing sharia so we absolutely MUST stop them if we are to Islam and (((them))) taking over the world!

Absolutely halal brother, inshallah

So if I buy this coin, they will take 955 of my money because the kaffer is not allowed to be wealthy?

LuxCoin is now on support level, it already mooned yes but it has gone back down 60% from its ATH. GET IN 'ERE. this coin is going to a 100m marketcap in 2018

THIS GEM WILL MOON

$150,000 MARKET CAP

ONLY 148,888 MAX SUPPLY

At least bump it with shitposting my Veeky Forumsbros

cant find HGT on binance where do I buy?

ugh I'm a fucking new fag who hasn't linked from one board to another before...

Search for the Thread "Sharia Bitcoin" on /pol/ and bump pls

???

Is there a random chance your NGR com will be stolen by a NGR with each transaction?

>

You have to combine the things you just did

EtherDelta

>implying under the radar coins are listed on binance yet

if the token is backed by gold it will only creep up in price very slowly. also goldbacking has never worked in history.

i get that i can buy gold on the smartphone but the token seems useless

Binance listing VTC lads

I guess it will depend on the ratio of gold to token then??? It's clearly not a fixed thing atm looking at the fluctuations.

UTN- You heard it here first

10x gains confirmed

IXT (iXledger) started as insurX a couple of months ago.

They want to put a market for insurance on the blockchain, cutting out a lot of middlemen. If it works, it could disrupt an ossified market.

They want to present their first version in the next days (maybe even today). The token has tried to rise a couple of days ago, then fell back. But it is rising again on rising volume. Available on HitBTC and ED. Don't go all in, but I bought a thousand tokens.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ixledger/

HelloGold is an MSC status company and the first certified Shariah compliant online gold platform in the world.

All our operations and processes follow the Islamic standard on gold by the Accounting and Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions (AAOIFI).

Unironically this, I fucking missed It and It hurts

Is UTN trading already? I'd like to get more

Inb4 scam floods

EthLend. Not in #100 but it will be very soon.
Launched an Alpha version of their product today.

$45 million market cap. #100 on CMC is $100 million.

When is it launching on markets?