Nars'Kyse Mobile Defence Force [2nd Thread]

Link to the first thread: Link to the 1d4chan page: 1d4chan.org/wiki/Nars'kyse_Mobile_Defense_Force

To do list:
>Add more stuff to the 1d4chan page

>Maybe get some drawfriends in here

>Flesh out the system a bit more

>Expand on this Anons idea:

>Get things rolling basically

Other urls found in this thread:

writingexercises.co.uk/random-character-traits-generator.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Am I the only one that doesn't like that colour scheme? Blue, especially that shade, makes no sense for asteroid-fighting. The scheme is also not very pleasing to the eye. I whipped up something that might be more suitable, whilst keeping the Sept colours.

I like this a lot more

Where is everyone?

Do we need any more characters?

Well we do need maybe at least one from every other caste than fire.

I support this color scheme

and maybe some Demiurg characters as well

Could someone provide a sample image of a Demiurg?

Can someone change the picture on 1d4chan to this?

Bump

How about a Ork that keep's the rest the boyz in line when the boss is away doing other things.

Done.

Also, how would the Cadre actually play on the tabletop? Battlefleet Gothic is simply a case on maxing out on Demiurg ships, but what about standard 40k?

You could try and count-as other models as Demiurg. The new Death Guard could be quite apt as elite Demiurg units. But personally I'd just go for a mechanised Tau force with the "Demiurg" being that ones driving the Hammerheads/Devilfishes.

Much better. Original is loud af.

Bump

To bright, much like the previous one. I am more o a fan to the gre and black-ish colour scheme

Should we write some more fluff for our 29yr old female ethereal?

Sure, got any ideas?

Maybe she is constantly exasperated by the antics of the Shas'el, the troops, and the orks. The demiurg are her favorite people simply because they aren't crazy fuckups.

Should we roll for her personality on the Tau creation tables?

I think we can afford to take the helm on her character, especially since most of the options on the table pertain to warriors and generals.

Maybe it's her first field assignment?

How about we use this?
writingexercises.co.uk/random-character-traits-generator.php

Just an idea...

Tau are considered old at 40. She's 29.

Maybe she used to work in a much more normal sept, like Bork'an.

That's normal Tau. Ethereals can live for centuries.

I like this idea, but she's also inexperienced, especially in warfare, so she's letting the Shas'el have the run of the place. She didn't realise how far things had gotten until she was fighting shoulder-to-shoulder with Orks who see her as a choppy Oddboy (because of her Honour Blade). In terms of rank, she'd probably be a basic Aun'la, maybe an Aun'ui.

Maybe she was a pupil to an older ethereal that died on the station in some way, leaving her in charge.

And who did her master get killed by?

Headchoppa.

Why not, it would make it personal to her

It would also help explain why she's giving the green light to Fire Hazard's tactics. She too is out for blood.

I also imagine that Headchoppa's armour is absolutely festooned with Tau skulls and XV8 heads.

And bonding knifes, don't forget about them.

bump

Shit I didn't see this thread here.

Which one should we use?

may I make a suggestion? If she is running the administrative side of things the she should be in charge of the highly unpopular policing operations. she's so busy with her crack downs in fact, that she doesn't really care what methods fire hazard uses any more, as long as he gets results