What does this picture make you think?

Are the implications correct in your experience?

You can draw any conclusion you like from that picture, it's almost literally reading a book by its cover.

5e and PF are both shit anyway.

No.
Faggotry players always play the same fur bait magical realm characters
Or I get the pseudo intellectual characters.
They are always former military.
>Oh I was a lieutenant in my squad.
Motherfucker you are level 1 that would be the shittiest military if someone that weak achieved anything more than bitch class private.
Then I have the
>pathfinder is too easy to min max or its too complex
>5e is so much easier because I Gm fiat everything anyway because the mechanics are basically the same and I just describe everything as fluff anyway

TL/DR your a fag and it's always the players not the systems default that you have shifty players.

Yes.
Leave it to the Furry Community to envelope and swallow entire player bases by forcing their fetish on everyone.

>Furry
>Kemonomimi

You what?

Yes, PF as a system has an odd relationship with the Furry fandom, but that isn't something you can really draw from their thread OP's. 'mimi stuff is an entire different kettle of fish.

>no fun allowed vs weaboo fucks

Basically you should not be playing DnD or any systems based on it.

That's not really a fair comparison giving the fact that /pfg/ is being plagued by a troll who is deliberately making bullshit OP's the moment the thread hits bump limit

>no fun allowed
The worst argument ever now become even more meaningless

So what is 'fun allowed' fantasy art? Googly eyes? All pictures must contain a visual joke?

Implying 5e isn't scally central, considering according to polls over 60% of the players' favourite race is dragonborn.

And considering they just released a book making hermaphroditic futa kobolds canon.

> (OP)
>Implying 5e isn't scally central, considering according to polls over 60% of the players' favourite race is dragonborn.
Makes sense every edge lord wants to be a Totally Cool and Not Contrived Dragon
>And considering they just released a book making hermaphroditic futa kobolds canon.
Wait wut

Fuck you both, Dragonborn are a fun race.

>You'll never play a RPG without furries ever again.
Just kill me.

>again

RPGs have been yiff central for a long, long time I'm afraid.

Please make the next 5eg with googly eyes

educate yourself you fool, there's not a single snout in that picture.

> I'm t-t-t-totally not a f-f-f-furry, guys
Please follow me into the showers.

where's the cutoff for you then. where's the line. why do you hate fun?

They made kobolds able to change gender to preserve the clan, and said there isn't any sexual dimorphism in kobolds.

It makes me think that you are a faggot, OP.

>butter bars aren't level 1.

>/pfg/ has had a dedicated troll making these OPs for years

He's a 3.pf fan, their NPCs are retarded.

If you jack off to the girls who have animal features, your place is in the ovens. If you jack off to the girls who look like they're twelve, your place is in the ovens.
> But it's just a drawing, I'm not a pedophile, user.
Sure thing, you human trash.

apparently 3.pf gms are retarded too.

Does anyone remember when /pfg/ had a civil war over a prego fox lady and we ended up with three separate generals?

Depends on what you're playing, of course.
the Fantasy genre has been rife with furries for pretty much ever, though.

Yes I do. 5eg had something similar with the /pol/ OPs.

Done.

He's so cute now!

So 12 year old boys are ok in your books then?

Lieutenants are commissioned officers. So not only do many lieutenants have no actual battle experience because they earned a commission right out of a military academy, but they generally are not part of a "squad." I would absolutely allow a player to play a lieutenant who due to misfortune or incompetence finds himself having to get out from behind his desk and go adventuring.

Eh, I don't think it's a single dedicated troll. It comes and goes, but when people are kitsuneposting the new threads do often get made as soon as or even before the old one hits the bump limit. They spread to 5eg for a bit when the new book with kitsune and whatever came out.

Or, yeah, pf is full of furries, whatever. This is a bait thread anyways.

back you go

shit's kawaii as fuck nigger. good job.

2000 hours on photoshop later.

So kobolds are clownfish?

I have in fact played this exact concept a few times.

Not really.

Just because one person is trying to make Pf look like shit just means you're gullible and retarded.

uhhhh, lets see those polls, or I'll assume you're spewing shit. I've played a few games and havent encountered even ONE dragonborn player

PF is an autistic system
furryism correlates with autism (unable to relate to human faces, attraction to cartoonish features)
thus, pathfags are furfags QED

this to be honest family

This picture makes pathfinder look way cooler than it actually is.

/pfg/ had enough time for the worst of the posters to drive off anyone rational, while /5eg/ is still kept somewhat sane by fresh blood?

I go the PF threads, but I never post there. I don't even read any of the posts. I have never owned any PF books. I just scan through the posted pictures to check if anyone has found any good artists I've missed, reverse serach, and save them to my weeb folder.

>PF is an autistic system
Even autists can't stand PF rules. Trust me, I know.

2nd Lieutenant in the Army is most definitely level 1. To achieve that rank, all you have to do is ROTC during college.

I guess you're one of those
> Aragorn was a level TWENTY fighter
folks

To the ovens is a bit harsh, but psychiatric help for sure.

I've never played Pathfinder, but I've seen a kitsune, or at least a magic fox girl, in the 5e DnD campaign I've played. Played by a man, naturally. I think magic fox girls are just quite common. Hell, give me a write-up for one that makes them good at being a spellcaster with a sword and I'd play one.

Never seen anyone play an overly romantic dragon in either system, though. Because of course I haven't. What system lets you play a Dragon? Short answer "None", longer answer "some, but definitely not Pathfinder".

Unfortunately most countries don't really seem to be k with the death penalty nowadays. Best we can hope for is prison time. Which is garbage cause all it does is eat up our money. Life would be so much simpler if we just hung em like we used to.

Given the choice between edgelords and chuunis I'll rather side with chuunis. It's somewhat easier to play along exaggerated heroics than exaggerated seriousness.

The implications are that Pathfinder has an official Kitsune and 5e doesn't.

Though that doesn't stop me from using homebrew.

>that doesn't stop me from using homebrew
It really doesn't. But common decency should.

You first

Boring vs Faggots
really makes you think

>Motherfucker you are level 1 that would be the shittiest military if someone that weak achieved anything more than bitch class private.

Why do neverserved civilians speak as if they know anything at all?

play a 40k RPG

Felinid are canon now. Also Space Wolves.

>an LT being likely to be any level higher than 1
>there are people who actually believe this
Is this because military shooter video games make rank progress from private through to the general officers like it's a straight path, with LTs always being chosen from the highest ranking NCOs? You realize that's not how it normally works, right?
They're the most untested officers feasible unless you want to use old ranks like Cornet to fill that role. In fantasy most settings basically you'd likely be able to be one (or higher) if your ancestry was noble in any way.

>all these idiots arguing about lieutenants

Anyway it IS the players however 5E DMs and players are terrible casual shits that, as stated, fiat or fluff a huge amount of shit. The fuck is the point of mechanics if you just hand wave everything? Play another system like Risus

I wishI had a group to weeb that hard with. Unfortunately, we only get the guy who always makes a female dragonborne. Always. And not even the 1000 year old variety. Just lizards with tits.

That pathfinder has more taste.

I want you to think about how silly your post is.

The shit about ovens and human trash is /pol/-tier, but yeah, if your idea of fun is playing lolis and putting cat ears on everything, I hope you find a dnd group other than mine.

Level 1 adventurers are well above the average citizen.

In my experience edgelords wanted to play tieflings.

The last /pfg/ is actually ok. Maybe the furries are asleep.

Seems apt

>furries are pedophilea
I didn't know the path to the ovens was paced with so many escalators

Rifts all the way

Da Nile aint just a river in Egypt, furfags.

>Implying sloppy goose shit mixed with greasy pig shit is any better.

Absolutely.

But the /pfg/ we have right now isn't so bad.

>Motherfucker you are level 1 that would be the shittiest military if someone that weak achieved anything more than bitch class private.
Lieutenants are the bitch-class privates of the officer ranks. Learn this shit before you talk about this shit.

Jesus Fuck.

What is wrong with you fags?

> implying

But that's not demonstrated at all! Saying that A correlates with B doesn't imply A caused B, or that a set of B can only contain members that are aslo A. Where did you learn to logic?

It's more like one shitheel and his idiot followers took over the Pathfinder general.

As someone who participates in the ghetto that is /pfg/ a good portion of the player base fucking hates it.

Kitsune posting, cute posting, fetish posting. It's despised by a good portion of the player base. Moreover the issue becomes that people who don't want to do it won't post a new threat till we hit page 6-9. People who want to post kitsune will regularly post fetish bait OPs when the general hits page 2-3 because they either want get their jollies to or want to piss people off.

/pfg/ is the worst community on Veeky Forums, or if not the worst competes for the bottom spot. It's gotten much worse over the past 6 or so months. The place has turned into a hell hole constantly trying to witch hunt and eat itself alive.

I...I'm actually horrified.

A good portion of us really fucking hate it.

If only there was another thread where all the lewdfags could be contained...
The last time I tried to make one, it got pruned and I got a warning.

>That moment when you run a successful D&D 5E campaign that is in a semi-living world, and all it took was hacking in Star's Without Numbers faction system, Apocalypse Worlds threat map and a few other things.

You didn't fix the belt buckle!

>being this fucking ass devestated over what Cambodian saturday morning talkies people like to jerk their ween to

But Lieutenants are the starting rank of commissioned officers. IE Green as all hell.

But isn't it cute?

It was cute the first time. Now it's fucking stupid.

Are you me?

Fun fact, it's cheaper to keep a guy alive in prison for life instead of killing him due to the court system and the appeals process. Keeping a guy alive for life is probably five hundred thousand to a million dollars (depending on the state and prison), while the state will spend upwards of twenty million dollars on process to convict the defendant, have him sentenced to death, and then to uphold the conviction and sentencing during the appeals process. Given the society that we have, doubtful you could get the appeals process removed (approval for capital punishment has been on a downward trend along with numbers of execution per year in America), so no chance to hang people after just a trial, which is good because you fucking want the appeals system to avoid being executed for a crime you didn't commit.

Not to say that certain individuals (mass murderers, rapists, sufficiently brutal killers) shouldn't be executed. Just it's cheaper to lock them up somewhere than to go through the process to kill them (and possibly fail, losing all that money), and you can't just hang people anymore.

Seconding.

Anything past 1 is furry. Keep that shit in your containment board. If /d/-fags can do it (I'm one of them) then so can you.

Why contain it? Veeky Forums brought this scourge upon itself by designating itself as a board to discuss "anything" and refusing to nip fetish-posting in the bud when it was still in it's early stages. Let the shitposting spill over the generals and normal threads, let the single-line greentext threads pile up in the catalog. In the end they'll beg us to save them.

Sexual misconduct often goes unreported in Japan. Just saying.

>What does this picture make you think?
Only 1 pantsushot OP? Is /pfg/ even trying?

Japans self-reporting rate for most things is pretty damn low. I mean, not saying they'd jump to above 13 or something but Japan has serious cultural issues that cause issues with data from it.

>LIKE OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW HORRIFIED I AM I'M LITERALLY SHAKING

I want neo-Veeky Forums to leave.