I present this photograph without comment

I present this photograph without comment.
It speaks for itself.

>It speaks for itself.
No, no it does not.

flat screen built in to your gaming table?

That's pretty cool. And useful.

They look like they're having fun user.

I hope you have fun in your next session, like this guy.

Yeah, I assume OP wants us to look at the screen but the implementation there isn't great.

What if I spill me mountain dew?

> guac

Nasty food that looks like Vomit

> screen built into table

Way too small, you could have saved 200 or 300 bucks and bought some dungeon tiles and a wet erase map and not have to deal with computer shit. Also >dell

Dice are pretty decent, not the best I've seen but they are passable. Mixing pips and numbers is pretty much unforgivable, please only have one type out on the table at a time. I once had a player who tried to mix pips and numbers to roll 15d6 for his delayed blast fireball and I told him that if he did it again he'd be out of the game.

> guac
> nasty

kysfgt

>Mixing pips and numbers is pretty much unforgivable, please only have one type out on the table at a time. I once had a player who tried to mix pips and numbers to roll 15d6 for his delayed blast fireball and I told him that if he did it again he'd be out of the game.

autismspeaks.txt

Looks like you got Freddie Mercury's skull sitting on the cross. The look of guilt and shame on that man's face is deep. Clearly there has been a gay orgy, perhaps using the skull and cross as some sort of totem or focus for your debased gay witchcraft and this man feels soiled and dirty following a challenge to his personal sexual identity.

Then you fired up a kick ass screen for D&D and Vincent there tripped a trap that woke up the thesselhydra. Dumbass.

Hey!. I didn't open that text file.

I would probably go for a beamer myself but this works as well.

Dice are clearly Chessex. But plus points for opaque and not speckled shit.

Pipped dice need to gtfo though.

>Also >dell
Dell displays are pretty good, in fact there's a reason Dell is one of the top 3 enterprise computer suppliers and realistically is int he top 2, with HP being the trailing third place.

Having said that, the screen is way too small, should have a raised rubberised barrier around it to protect against spills and bumps, should be touch and pen equipped so you can sketch on it with a pen and should ideally be in a form that you can share like OneNote or Tabletop Simulator, no need to have actual minis when you can have sprites/models and handle measurement in the same software as the actual map.

Idea: good. Implementation: bad.

> no need to have actual minis when you can have sprites/models and handle measurement in the same software as the actual map.
And then you wouldn't need to shift the miniatures either every time you pan the map.

or the screen to begin with

And you could happily zoom the map in and out without fucking up the scale.

>unfurnished walls
>several hundred dollars of tabletop equipment
>beer on a coaster
>physical dice

10/10 probably a good, albeit crunch heavy group

Oh hey, that's a fat tire. I'd game with them.

Nah, sorry if I don't like shitty mexican mush food.

Exactly what is wrong with wanting consistency?

It was a joke. I own a Dell computer as well. Yeah, the screen is way too small, but the implementation is kinda gay, too. All you need is for OP to bump the mouse and entirely fuck up the display. The miniatures have weird base glow on them which is weird looking. A 20 dollar gaming map, 5 dollar set of wet erase markers, and if you really want to go all out, 40 or 50 bucks of Pathfinder gaming tile mats for artsy-looking areas. The woodland road one is pretty decent for a generic random encounter (not that I do those, as I am not a pleb who uses combat as a crutch for bad GMing).

No, faggot, pipped dice are great. If you are playing a d6-only game like GURPS or Dungeon World, then pips are superior. Fuck the retards who take the d6s out of their dice box and mix two or three different colored d6s with numbers. I don't want that shit. You can spend the extra three dollars on a separate set of pipped dice for d6-only games like MiniSix, or you can leave. It's that simple. The door is right there. I am not memeing, baiting, trolling, or joking. It's a minimal amount of effort on your part, versus the hours of work and thought I put into my campaigns. It's not hard. Just don't fucking mix them.

elbows on the table make it a 9/10

What's it like to have objectively bad taste in literally everything?

I'll bet you think it's just great.

But it isn't. You are a garbage person.

>Ioller coaster tycoon

I hate that I notice this now, fuck you fa/tg/guys

Can you explain what exactly is wrong with numbered or mixed dice? That's a rather odd, autistic hill to die on.

I'd put it down to a rough time toilet training and distant relationship with his father.

Hiroshimoot removed (you)s from Veeky Forums wtf

>Christian imagery in the background
Disgusting.

>What's it like to have objectively bad taste in literally everything?
Kek'd

>He doesn't know how to fix it
Fucking Reddit casuals.

>Has own house
>Can afford to use a computer instead of graph paper or a wet-erase chessex mat
>Can afford paintings

Pretty much writes off being a millenial, doesn't it? Well, millennial not still sucking on their parents financial tits, anyhow.

And basically news that is almost a decade old. Because people have been doing similar even before tablets were big, for a long time.

I don't know about displays, but their computers are hot garbage. The reason Dell is a top computer supplier is because they produce cheap, standardized shit computers that function reasonably well if you need a ton of them for your office drones to complete simple tasks.

You're all idiots. Clearly, this image displays the proper use of coasters.

Is that a FEMALE ARM that I see on the far left edge of the image?

0/10 would not play with a bunch of obvious SJWs

You do not have the proper tomato/avocado/onion ratio in your guacamole, you fucking amateur clod.

Come back when your a REAL gamer.

For a moment I thought that painting had a spot at the table.

Except for the Coke Zero, which I think is on top of some papers, though o proper coaster. Although that part of the table itself isn't the varnished wood, so it's probably immaterial.

>He doesn't play with haunted paintings

Last time I looked them up Dell had the lowest lifecycle failure rate of any of the big 3, with Apple beating them but not by all that much in the scheme of things. Their units are reasonably standardised in terms of components, have long support lives, are relatively cheap and have decent specs for the price, with particular standouts being their workstations which are basically best-in-class. They supply good driver bundles for deployment and can handle repairs and swaps far more efficiently than most other computer companies. Realistically what more do you want?

I prefer sitting on a couch watching a TV myself, but electronic tools > physical minis. You don't even need a set location with a portable projector.

Jeb? When did you escape from /pol/ everyone's been looking for you for months!

Because it fucks with my mind

Nope. One of the drinks isn't on a coaster.