Dividends

Best coins for staking/getting dividends? Which coin gives you the most dividends for a 6K dollar worth investment and simultaneously has the best chance of going up over the next couple of months?

Other urls found in this thread:

mnrank.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blocknet.

NEO

Zero fucking ass lul get that weak shit outta hea FAG

DCR has about 2,4% profit monthly, to about 20% yearly.

Unironically NEO

Blocknet without a doubt

And it will go parabolic in 2018 Q1

OMG or ETH once they are switching to PoS

*brraaaaaaaaaaaap*

this
you get money for each coin
DYOR

ChainLINK

ODN

QTUM

ditto. getting 10 easily 0.5 block per day now

>Blocknet
What does Blocknet do?

How has no one mentioned Ark

Neo has proven, that it just cant FUCKING STAY OVER 50 $ WHAT THE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAA

EOS

Gridcoin. Seriously.

Posw is the answer your looking for once the mainnet is launched in a month or so

I had 1500 in etheroll and got 20$ after 3 months lol

ARK is a good idea, but not valuable.

NEO. Dat sweet, sweet GAS.

"has proven"? Are you fucking retarded? You impatient moron. Look at how many times it's been at 50 and couldn't stay!!!

TaaS

how much do get for each blocknet?

Taas omg mod neo

Vechain

Decred. You can get 2% return a month right now. Plus they got some big announcements coming up.

Unironically bitconnect

Ark

LuxCoin you will get about 1 or 2 per day and this coin is an easy 20x

Some megawhale with over 200k BLOCK has been staking and ruining the ROI in the past few days.

Bitbean is the best POS coin

It's a decentralized exchange, 100% of fees go to stakers/node owners

Smartcash will pay out rewards every month. Currently at about 8% PER MONTH. Will go down as more people buy in.

For 6k you can get a few nodes. You will then get your smart rewards AND an extra couple % in rewards from node.

Pretty much the highest paying dividends in crypto right now.

Can you shill me on smartcash?

ASTRO, you have time to buy till Dec 26th, dividends on 30th.

NEXT EXCHANGE

Forgot to add that you will be eligible 37% airdrop as well.

This. You need about 80 DCR to stake (currently about $6k). In the future it will be possible to stake with smaller amounts.

What is NEXT exchange?

kys

fuck i hate the dividends meme, anything like this is priced in, just buy a real coin

This. Astro takes the thread for me. Token holders get a 50% of a crypto hedgefund's profits. There's only 7mil tokens, of which 3mil are being air dropped proportionately to token holders.

First dividend and a 37% increase in tokens comes on 31st Dec based on 26th Dec snapshot.

Masternode coins pay the best dividends, but you have to own a certain amount of the coin to run one. Check out mnrank.com/ for ROI of different coins.

wew look at all those shitcoins

disgusting out of shape fatties

COSS blocknet and KNC are all pick and shovel plays. You buy the exchange and get fees from it so you are the house and win no matter what.

I want about 100k COSS 1k BLock and 5k KNC. Coss will be made or broken in a month block by Q1-2 2018 and KNC is a longer term buy.