Praise the sun

Other urls found in this thread:

failbettergames.com/fallen-london/
fallenlondon.wikia.com/wiki/Echo_Bazaar_Wiki
youtu.be/EZFKhbRMrnA
youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync
youtube.com/watch?v=I9MZNEXrElw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HE SUN. THE SUN THE SUN. THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN. THE SUN THE SUN. THE SUN THE SUN THE. SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE SU

user STOP!
You're embarrassing me.

Bumping

Why?

I like the sun

YES

YES

PRAISE THE SUN

Then go outside.

It's night

>Was it all a lie? Have I done this all, for nothing?
>Oh, my dear sun… What now, what should I do…?

Do you love the Sun?
The Sun loves you.
But it's a tough love sometimes.

Praise the Suneater!

But you look great today!

P̺͚̟̮͖̱̱̔ͣ̿́̓͋̏͐̅̽͛͟͠ͅ ̴̢͇̺̗̠͖̮̱̝͓̗͖̫̖ͭ͗ͪ̈̂̌R̴̸̷̷͈̥̣͓͖̩͋̾͂̑̿̐̆ͣͮ̅̋ͯ͘ ̸̴̨̩͙̹͖͚͖̰̤̪͖̝̰͚ͧ̉͗ͪ̑͋̃̾͆̅͂͑ͧ̚͘͡ͅĂ̢̍̋̀͢͏͏͎̞͕̲̭̺̜̭̞̹͇̼̘͓ ̶̛͚̣̺̖͖̬̝͔͚̮̯͚̺̥͔̘̬ͪ̓ͭ̂͛͌̈́͗͜ͅI̾̆̏̒ͦ̓ͮ́ͯ́̂̈́̚҉̶̢̡͖͕̬ͅͅ ̢̻̱̯͙͍̰̼̼̱͎͇͎͕̹͔̖̬̫ͭ̊͛̂̅͝ͅS͓̲͍̬̼͉͇̗̼͈̩̞̰͕͕̲̰͇͉͂̊ͨͣ̾̒̓͛̚̚͟͞ ̢ͪ̊̓ͧͬͪ̇͐̚͏͇̥̻̠̙̙̬̣̗̦͖́͟͡Ę̙̪̲̖̲̻̞̥͚̝̟̰͚̍ͯ̓ͪ̾ͨ̿ͫ͛̈̎̂̇̊ͪͨͯ͢͡ ̡̡̧̨̺̲͔͎͔̩̞̤̘ͨ̑̉͑̍̈́́͛̐̿ͫ́ͫͣ̌͝T̵̨͔͇̜͉̻̺̯̮̪͎͇̫̱̞̥̱͉͙̽͂ͮ̀̍͂̚ͅ ̰̗̗͕ͣ͂̅͋̀̕͠H̸̢͚͔̙̳͉̲̻̮ͧ́ͫͦ̓ͤ̆̒̑̅ͤ̕ͅ E̶̸͙̘̼͍͊ͮ̆ͬ̅̓ͮ́ͣͤ̂̒̐͒ͦ̋͂ͭͣ ̨ͪ̃ͭͯ͋̽̊̆͂̃̾̊ͫ̐͏҉͖̖̰͇̞͎̥͈͈̞͓̦̖̬O̯̰͕̰͇̬͎̰̜̩̥̜̟̺̱̞͙̽̓̀̏͗͛̈́ͯ͜͟͡ͅ ̛̮̻̙̼̳͈ͩ́̋͊͐̀L͍̱̙̳͚̭̰̖̻͙̫̦͎͎̯̫͍͔̈́̌ͧ͂ͩ͐ͮ̓̒̓̀̚͡ ̶̻̤̟̝͕̟̗ͮ̏͗ͣ̊ͤ͊̾̏̽̀D̸̄́̎͟͏͖̘̹̲̺̣͜ ̵̵͈̳̥̬̼̹̼͓̩̖̪̦͖̠̯̠ͮ̍͌̀ͭ̽͒̊̀͠B̔̏̾̍͐̌̐͒͂͛͊̽͑̅̚҉̷͏̟̤͓̺̯̜ͅͅ ̡ͭͮ͒̌͋̅̓ͧ͐ͮ̐̏̏̒ͮ͏͍̘̫̗͇̼̩͔͈̗̫̥̳̳͜͡͠L̽̏͋̔͆̎̋͐͑ͬ̎ͮ̈҉҉̜̮̲̹̯͉̫̪̺̯̣͟͠ ̶̴̥̯͚̳͖͖̬̬̲̭̩͙̲̟͙̤ͫͤ̓̒̒̋̏̑̏͂̓ͯ͠͡O̸̟̖̭̹̦̻̠̬̯̻̯͎̗͔̹̯͒ͨ̂͂͗̍̓̏ͬ͂͘ ̢̫̬̹̮̤̮̦̳̞ͬ̋̇̌̇̓͗͗̔́͢͜͞Õ̶̵̷̖̬̞͈̗̤̻͉̩̣͍̰͈̮̭̔ͨͤ́ͤ̈̑͊͗̔̌ͣͯͧͩ̓ͩ̓͡ͅͅ D̡̬̼̬̖̬̱͈͕̼̟̖̩͉̼̽̏͗ͭͣͅ

Nigga shut up and start prainsing

What in the even...?!?!

The Odd

> Tells us to praise the Old Blood.
> Obtained ayylmao form yet still doesn't realize that insight is the superior path to ascension.
Nigga what?

Praise it

SUN'S UP GUNS UP!

>That file name
>Ifunny
Please tell me this is ironic

Maybe, maybe not.

PRAISE THE MOON! IT'S LIGHT MIGHT ONLY BE A PALE REFLECTION OF THE SUN, BUT OUR MAGNANIMOUS FATHER LOVES TO SHARE

in my game the Sun has taken on this eerie and sometimes borderline Mythos or Aztecian meaning to a lot of the game and its themes, sort of a dream-like dual-faced entity of fate and tyranny among other elements

it's been kind of nice to play with atypical of some sun concepts

>implying that praising the old blood and sticking it directly into your veins like a dumbass is the same thing
Besides, Oedon is all blood anyway and you should be praising him no matter what

Still would like to understand this better. I read up on it, so understand the context, but I feel like there is something more to it I'm not getting. Which may be the point, I just don't know if that is the point or I'm missing something.

Stars are living, intelligent eldritch abominations who impose their will on reality just by existing in the Fallen London/Sunless Sea setting. They create the laws of physics just by existing, but being in proximity to them would fuck you up in the head. The game's subterranean setting obviously doesn't get much sunlight, which is why reality down there is so warped and fucked up and weird. The Dawn Machine started as an attempt by London's military elite to siphon resources towards building a machine that would undermine the power of the monstrous beings who effectively rule the city, but they ended up accidentally creating an artificial god that's spreading its influence through the subterranean world as it gets stronger. Being directly exposed to it turns you into its thrall. It became a meme because sailing past the Dawn Machine in Sunless Sea gives you an interface screw and floods your normally detached, Wodehousian captain's log with THE SUN. THE SUN THE SUN. THE SUN THE SU

Who's ready for some J-J-J-Jolly Cooperation?

Thanks, that is certainly... something.

Huh, I should get back into Fallen London. This is pretty schway.

Who loves the sun?
Not everyone
Who loves the sun?
Not just anyone

BRING
DOWN
THE
SUN

...I can use this.

where can I learn more Fallen London lore?

>failbettergames.com/fallen-london/

Okay, but is there a lore wiki or something?

>fallenlondon.wikia.com/wiki/Echo_Bazaar_Wiki

Thank's user
Also, where did all the (you)'s go?

np. I encourage playing it though. It's not bad for a browser mud.

(((((shrugs)))))

They replaced it with a dotted underline. It's subtle but it's there.

No more "Ctrl F" to find replies? Fuck.

YES!

Progress is possible without change. The Machine is greatful. You will be remembered.

Oh boy, do I praise?
OF FUCKING COURSE, PRAISE THE SUUUUUUUUUN

OH MY GOD DO I PRAISE

Just hear to remind you that the sun is a lie and you should be praising it

The appropriate way to praise the sun is with head pats, belly rubs, and treats

your picture is making me hungry

>No Dark sun helm in DS3

Because this fucking tool right here

SOL INVICTUS
O
L

I
N
V
I
C
T
U
S

Loda il sole... PUTTANA

>you will never get to worship Gwyndolyn's moon
feels bad, man

Spread the good word, (you) can bring them back if you truly believe!

This is a warning from the Sun. It says it's old, tired, and scared of death. It says you've lived as young gods for too long. Spoiled children who only have to wish for something and it'll come true. Well, those days are gone now, and won't be here again.

youtu.be/EZFKhbRMrnA

youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync

Man I miss that guy's shit. Shame he releases so rarely nowadays.

Yeah, Pruld's vids were always fun.

He put out a new one this past week, btw. Ending was awesome.

Noice.

The sun have risen yet again. PRAISE THE SUN!

I PRAISE IT EVERYDAY

Doll a cute.

PRAISE THE SUN!

Just remember the Doll is not for sexual unless it pleases you so

>running a simulated game of 5e to make sure it's not overpowering for the three players when the real game begins
>have a monk ranger and cleric as my test characters
>when they leave the sewers they have to come back for an objective
>but they get to level up to 2
>never delt with Clerics in any of my few games
>select his domain, spot Light
>read the bonuses I get
>immediately remember this thread
Oh lardy do ah Praise!!

Underrated dubs.

youtube.com/watch?v=I9MZNEXrElw

PRAISE IT!

You faggots are doing it wrong.
PRAISE THE SUN. RISE HUMANITY. DEATH TO THE XENOS.

this

You gotta do both.

Sun shines on all things, Nazi.

>loving all humans equally makes you a Nazi
Found the Elf

Honestly, I've never played Fallen London for longer than the time it takes for your actions to refresh, but I got hard into the setting thanks to Sunless Sea and it's so dope.

Hysh had the best aesthetic out of all the Winds.

You are a gentleman and a scholar

420 PRAISE IT

HAIL PELOR, THE BURNING HATE