Is this still worth holding?

Is this still worth holding?

My arms been hurting for a month here.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/73zjv8/we_are_the_team_from_power_ledger_creators_of_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Partnering with Elon Musk. Announcement in 8 days.

it was eight days a month ago! 'swhy I bought!

Lol fuck off w this shit

And on a mincraft server on the 14th.

trying to get rid of those bags asap

Key to this coin is the fact that its a LONG term hold. I'm at a loss at the moment but I don't even care, this shit is gonna go bezerk in 2018/9

Getting a nice Christmas bonus. gonna go all in on one alt (I have comfy BTC)

is this the one?

long term on a shitcoin is bullshit nobody knows how the market will be by the end of 2018.

It's one of my biggest investments but I never check it - deleted it off my blockfolio. I think it is promising as fuck but I wouldn't expect to see gains until at least Q2 2018. If you look this coin up you'll find a ridiculous amount of positive information - also; join the telegram/facebook groups. People are sleeping on this but it's going to break $1 and never look back.

I would agree with you on most coins but as long as crypto still exists - POWR will do well. They have a serious use case with a serious team. They're actually working on a gap in the market - not just a replacement currency.

> totally fine with money sleeping for over a year
stop pretending, just admit you fucked up

Yes, it's certainly worth holding...

One of my biggest regrets now is that I didn't get on this recently when it was almost .50$. Waiting for a dip to get in.

It's never been worth holding.

The team has absolutely no idea how their proposed technology would ever work. And their CEO is an unethical shill.

Don't take my word for it:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/73zjv8/we_are_the_team_from_power_ledger_creators_of_the/

ohhhh, you're one of those little autists who sells at a loss if they don't make a profit in a day. gotcha.

ohhhh, you're one of those shitcoiners who will bleed sat until he can finally sell his bags at the same fiat value as six months ago.

you're a salty boy

stay poor pajeet

if only you knew, faggot

time to masterbate to the thought of Dr. Jemma Green's wet pussy on my face again :D

>mfw pajeet manager