Spotted in a GAME store. Looking forward to seeing new blood everywhere...

Spotted in a GAME store. Looking forward to seeing new blood everywhere, always happy to have new people to play and discuss with. GW did well to have this, it'll probably help them, and us as well in the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8TuA-o8pnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>kids on the side
When will Veeky Forums learn that the best time to get new blood is in the late teens; 16+

It's at that point that they have their own jobs and lack frugal wisdom, leading to spending money on luxury hobbies.

Well if you get them hooked early they won't have money for drugs.

Yeah, but it's not like GW is going to refuse soccermoms' money.

youtube.com/watch?v=o8TuA-o8pnw

I dunno if this will work. Bandai tried this years ago with selling gunpla in walmart.

Lot of mad people who complained they had to build a model.

I don't know... I started 40K at 11 and made it to 13 before realizing it was really silly and overpriced.

Yo man, have you seen gamestops lately? Theyre turning into "le chic nerdy hot topic" clothes, collectible trinkets, trading cards, etc. its pretty sick desu

>complaining about building a model

nigga I was the generation that grew up with gunplay at toysrus and walmart, and that shit was immensly satisfying

sadly the model building in 40k is not nearly as interesting, primarily because you're putting hunts of plastic together, never to be separated or posed differently again. Piss poor comparison, if you ask me.

>Selling old Marine bikes and old Ork Wartrakks
>Using the old-style boxes with the kickass artwork that makes you want it more

Those cheeky fuckers not only is this some sort of retarded experiment to see if people are more suckered in by artwork or photos of miniatures but they're unloading their oldest unmovable stock onto unsuspecting stock onto unsuspecting gamers who won't know the difference

Rountree, you smarmy bastard

Pfft, I started at 9 and realised that at 12. And kept collecting to 21. And then started Infinity.

FUCK.

Shit, the streams shouldn't cross!

>kids on the side
Not just "kids" a girl and a mixed boy. So progressive.

>tfw I just realized that I said Veeky Forums rather than Geedubs
Holy fuck

Also, I just realized, Veeky Forums doesn't have (you)s anymore; this is bullshit.

They have to sell something, very few people are going to be buying physical games in the future

dont they own like Nerd gear stores?

>Bruva
Every video he makes is just pure beauty.

Would Veeky Forums enjoy a FLGS general? I think it would be a good idea.

No really need for it, even though it would be cool, until we soon all know which store we're talking about.

Discussion is sure to run short when you don't have a game to talk about.

>and us as well in the end.
>Warhammer turning into 8+ setting
it'll help us
I smell you redshirt

>GW did well to have this, it'll probably help them
>Blizzard games near
Yeah sure it will help them...

please stop trolling

Oh fuck off.

So this is what, the sixth or seventh reboxing of Assault on Black Reach?

Yes good goy, keep protecting company who claims to be best miniatures maker in the world, while making transexuals instead females.

Ivan, we know your daddy diddled you when you were a kid, but that's it reason to project your fixation on transexuals.

>Ivan
Wut?
>we know your daddy diddled you when you were a kid, but that's it reason to project your fixation on transexuals.
>NO U!
Nice argument

Cheap terminators are cheap terminators, regardless if they're snapfit.

Is it coming to Australia?

It doesn't have (Yous) anymore!?! Can someone quote this post so I can see for myself?

No, we will not.

This is bullshit! That was easily the best part of Veeky Forums, and it's been there for decades!

For what purpose?

Discussion will happen then rampant shitposting

West Staines Massive representin
Can confirm the same thing in my local game.