Ty op for not being a faggot

Followed this suggestion and have been getting 5-8% profits easier now that i can better predict the exchange changing
Ty whoever posted this
>t teary eyed faggot

Care to expand on what the OP was talking about?

bro its a scam

Swapping between exchanges when the price has a disparity.

It was a topic where dude was complaining about multiple tabs to track exchanges, user in pic told him how to view all at once on coinmarketcap
I kinda wish he shilled the app but he wasnt kidding about it being easy to do manual

Arbitrage

Anybody know what app this fellow was talking about?

Wouldn't it usually just catch up to whichever price before you can transfer though? Or should it be a higher percentage gap

Not exactly sure about the thread but a quick coin like eth ltc or ark would be fast enough. Eth being the best cause that's what most coins are traded in aside from btc

Would there be money to be made in just moving ETH between exchanges to trade at price differentials?

Just doing eth arbitrage?
Well the first time you sell eth for btc you're boxed to the 2hr transaction times, so I'd say no

Not even memeing but I've done this for the past 5 weeks and have made 94x returns (370 to 35k). I know no one on biz will believe and you have no reason to. I've tried to explain to people over and over my brain-dead stratefy and I just get called a dumb larper. I have shown my irl friends and they are all way up over the past couple weeks.

Also I don't use blockfolio so I can't post and don't know how to prove.

All that to say, op, is keep doing it. Don't let biz meme you in to holding and chasing moon missions. I've given up on trying to spread the word, but trust yourself.

Tell me sir

Nice larp

How do you find arbitrage opportunities? Just checking CMC everyday and sorting by price and pay attention to the volume?
The btg bithumb arbitrage was glorious

Another question, how often do you get rekt by transaction times? Btc takes too long to transfer

I believe in you user, share your secrets. I've tried arbitrage, but the only two places I have accounts set up is gdax and wex. I can't seem an efficient way to transfer between the two.

Its literally what op says, arbitgae, market making and flipping small coins. Over and over, easy to get 10-15% a day without thinking.

Pretty much, you can use small value coins with low volume for bigger gaps but more risk or mooning coins for exchanges that haven't caught up with one another.

And you never ever transfer BTC. Doge is ideal, but you can use dash or LTC if it's stable at the time

The other day I legit found a coin with a 70% difference and managed to swing it.

But see I give up on you guys. Don't believe me just try it. I want us all tomake it, but I've spent a lot of time trying to tell people only for everyone to say I'm larping. I officially give up.

Nigga ignore those fags.

Explain to us brainlets please. I'm new to crypto.

Buy low sell high you coconu

He already explained it: look for coins that have significant price differences between exchanges on coinmarketcap, buy low sell high. Do you need it spelled out any more for you?

Ah, this makes sense thanks. But that would mean i'd have to create new accounts those exchanges, then trade between em, right ?

that's what im seeing. this seems like a good idea, already found a few with 5-10% differences.

guys I just did this on qtum on binance vs bittrex - it was 1450 vs 1550 when I bought in terms of how binance abbreviates bitcoin, and is now 1550 vs 1640 as deposit pends so I got even luckier so far (depends on when the deposit clears!)

Maybe you should be putting your money in a nice safe index fund instead, not sure if you're capable of earning money with crypto if you're asking questions like that.

We all start somewhere m8. I appreciate the help though.

I did arbitrage with btg and hitbtc and then with bithumb, I even posted about it here.
It's the only way for me to make money, everything else is just random.
Thanks for the tips, I didn't know about doge transfer times.

So let me line this out so I understand the mechanics.

Lets say I start with USD. I go to the coinmarketcap website, got to the Litecoin page, go to the markets tab. I sort by LTC/USD and see that GDAX, it is going for 310 and on Bittrex is going for 320. So I quickly use the USD in my GDAX account to buy at 310, transfer the LTC to Bittrex, and sell for 320 (or whatever it may have changed to).

Is this the general process? What holes are there in my logic? Are there certain exchanges that shouldnt be used due to fees or transaction times? Should I be using a coin as the price indicator rather than USD so it can be transferred back and repeated? Thanks.

Go ahead, give it a shot. By the time the transaction is done (and considering all fees involved,) you'll be at -$10. And while you were doing it, Litecoin surged up $20 anyway.

Don't listen to these fucking LARPing faggots, seriously. You're over-complicating this- just buy and fucking hold.

That really so hard, newfaggots?

Depends on coin. Sometimes just seeing a large disparity means that exchange will catch up to the higher price so you buy the lower one and hold til it evens out and then pocket the eth

Everyone should have a solid stock of holdings, but not day trading or arbitraging is leaving money on the table unless you’re a retard

>says "Quick Coins" like LTC or ETH
LTC can take 1-2 hours, ETH can take 10-30 minutes

I have never tried ark but it's probably the same

BTC takes days though which is the fucking worst offender

Only one guy called you a larper, and he's probably fudding you because he does it as well. I have a buddy who does this sometimes, and think I might pick it up, being inspired by this thread. Thanks, user.

QTUM has taken 20 minutes for 9 confirms and I'm kinda pink wojaking over it as price repeatedly starts to try to stumble ;______; but it's still up enough that I am probably OK

No one uses QTUM so its network isn't close to being congested. BTC took around 20 minutes too when it wasn't so clogged.

And I'll just throw in, thanks OP. With guys like you giving tidbits to the community, we are all gonna make it. Don't listen to the FUDers

Arbitrage. Pain in the ass to do right now in crypto due to fees, limits on amounts you can withdraw (on some exchanges), slow transfer times, etc

But all the power to whoever is out there doing it. Makes the market more efficient for everyone

>disclosing winning strategies
To boast to strangers on the internet no less.

that may be, but it took 50 minutes for 20 confirms and because of it I missed the chance at a lot of extra money ; it was still luckily a very happy experience! around $50 made off just $500 risk

well for my part (not OP), I just made $50 off $500 risk because OP brought this up and I spent some time following up to see if it could really work ; I figured I should post the non-LARP to thank OP, it was not my idea or anything so not sharing would be pretty dumb

and if anybody does not believe me, just look at QTUM current prices, still 3% apart as I post this, but what really kills me is the block speed of QTUM is so slow I guess? (1 block every 2 minutes?) that it took 50 minutes for this to finish...had it been faster I would have made $100 or even $150 variously, due to luck of coin rising at same time

I remember bithumb btg was trading literally 2x the us markets on thanksgiving.

Made like 4x that night.

the only way i can think of which would make this arbitrage easier is if you have BTC + some coin ready on another exchange, and the coin you are going to do arbitrage on is a coin you are accumulating. for example, if i'm accumulating LINK and there's a price disparity of 3%, i sell my LINK on binance then immediately buy on the other exchange, keeping the difference. repeat the process. otherwise you'd get cucked by fees or slippage or whatever

I've been looking dude, can't seem to find any coins with disparities big enough to care.

Any tips?

Don't you lose quite a bit by sending LTC then buying BTC then doing the arbitrage and buying LTC again?

Ok lets say you buy BTC at 17.791 USD from gdax then send the BTC to cex.io and sell for 17.815 you have made a profit of 24 USD.

Then what? Literally every coin is more expensive over there? You`d loose the money you made.

this

you cash out

is the difference in price really that big and makes it worth paying the fees?

the only way arbitrage works is by having that coin in your wallet on all those exchanges. you're not taking advantage of an opportunity that lasts a few seconds by transferring and waiting 10 minutes for confirmation.

is there any way i can get it touch with you? i've been kind of doing the same thing but with a somewhat risky strategy, but solid gains none the less.

you don't ever arb btc, you dumb cuck

instead of selling ltc for usd, convert ltc to btc on gdax. u lock in profits this way. the fiat value doesn't matter here because on some exchanges (bittrex, binance) ltc is pegged to the value of btc on there. naturally, btc is ~100-1000s higher on gdax than bittrex/binance