Image 1/2

I got this text from somebody I've never met before and my name isn't Gary. I have a Torontonian phone number. What the fuck is an RFA job at christie?

Other urls found in this thread:

christies.com/features/gallery-talk-rfa-riesco-collection-chinese-ceramic-4196-3.aspx
yellowpages.ca/bus/Ontario/Toronto/The-Soccer-Club-Of-Toronto/100468059.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're going to beat you up and steal all your buttcoins dude.

Are you an idiot? Even if you do show up how the fuck will you clock in? How will they pay you?

No they ain't, I'm far away from them. What the fuck is an RFA

go on user
kys redditor

christies.com/features/gallery-talk-rfa-riesco-collection-chinese-ceramic-4196-3.aspx

Registered Fuck Ass

I'm not gonna show up, I want to fuck with the guy. I just have no idea what an RFA is

It means Restaurant, Food, Accomodation, and Christie's sounds like a classic diner. I would say it has to do with working in hospitality at a hotel and restaurant.

158u5VLdaPfXfzpLNaPyeRBFyG1JmCMT5D

please tip me btc

Mackenzie is a girl name. You should text that you will take it if she sucks your dick.

he said he is Canada jihan
post more

You should reply back and confess that you've always had feelings for her and every day you see her, beautiful butterflies fill your stomach

this

one of these OP, but second probably gets a better response

do it OP

tell her only if she pays you in bitconnect

"...I think you're very sexy :)"

user pls

I think Mackenzie is a boy

779 Crawford St, Toronto,
yellowpages.ca/bus/Ontario/Toronto/The-Soccer-Club-Of-Toronto/100468059.html

"Truth be told I have a footfetish haha, do you know what that is? :) if you show me your feet I will cover your shift! *blushes*"

It's a park

user confess your undying love

Does that matter?

Christie means the intersection is probably Christie and blood or something. Take the job op Gary is a waster clearly

*Bloor

we get the "RFA At Christies" thread 2x a day and desu I'm not sure why it's not a bigger meme

10/10

Request for Assistance ?

>quick rundown

Referee Field Assistant.

This is a soccer gig

Send her that pic of the Veeky Forums guy who put the sharpie in his pooper and say you did it for her.

Keep us updated OP.

we gotta keep this thread alive until 4 bros

Bump

you're a thread on biz and this guy bumps into you, what do you do

Get rushed to the hospital.

Bumped. Update.

update OP