Warhammer 40k General

Someone forgot to make the general - edition.

>Rules databases
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>FAQ’s and Errata (outdated but official)
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s).
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

> The Black Library(Stay the fuck away from the clowns)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

> Space 0Din's glorious work
dropbox.com/s/lsx27fo3rq2x7tk/Codex - Orks 7th Edition Update [Space Odin](2016).pdf?dl=0

first for the dark prince

Second also for Slaanesh

Third for Master Trolls

4th for Exterminatus

This pic gets me every time.

6th for Fires of Cyraxus when?
I want my robots.

After Greyfox and her Templar bros get their time.

Honestly, if Combat Drug worth taking a Rapture Battalion over a CAD?

*is

1st for the Orkz!

>Orks are a first post army
>post initiative 10

Im pretty sure you cant play Kakophoni inside of the CAD so its worth taking the Tax-Spawn for combat drugs if you're planning on running it.

Why was everyone insulting me last thread? Curzefag here, if I get at least 15 replies from this post saying "All hail the prophet of the 8th", I will stop Curze posting forever*
*if Demon Curze does come back, I will return for 2 days, but only in excitement.

You can play Kakophoni as its own army if you want. It's still a formation and counts as bound. I'm saying, is Combat Drugs worth the near-mandatory 1500pts?

No, Veeky Forums isn't going to suck your dick in order to get you to leave us alone, faggot.

Also, we were insulting you because you write shit like this.

Reminder not to feed the shitposters any attention.

Do your part, Veeky Forums. Report him enough times and he will get banned and learn his lesson.

What's the best way to make a crisis suit deathstar using only the start collecting box?

(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)

There, you can go now. You have enough (you)s.

(You)'s are so yesterday. It's all about the ............'s now.

This is on you then my dudes. I will continue to generate discussion that is not of your liking, as I have no evidence that I should stop...

Fell right into his hand

Bro, when did this happen?...

2 minutes ago, you can float your mouse pointer over the timestamp to check.

Here we go again...

Need to know this since I'm going against my friend who is using his skitarii start collecting box

>near-mandatory 1500pts
Min Kakophoni and a Spawn isn't anywhere near 1500 points.

Eternal reminder that Celestine and her honor guard are the only plastic sisters that will be released.

Naw, I mean when did the (you) get replaced with .............?

Maybe it's as the 8th prophet wants it, you tortured for the rest of eternity.

Of note, regarding the prophet of the eight quote, the ABD trilogy does refer to Talos's, Septimus's, and Octavia's son as "The Prophet"

You right, I'm talking like everyone uses only the Chaos Warband. I just like the versatility of that formation so much I forgot there were other cores.

Citation required

Decimus is a false prophet.
Curze is the true prophet of the 8th, in his Demon Primarch form

Just add curze to the wordfilter in untill the shitheel earns his pernaban.

>Getting banned for generating discussion
K thanks senpai, you keep spamming in the mean time.

I don't know what it is, my wordfilter never fucking works. Cuck still shows up everywhere.

Nothing there says it's a daemon that comes.

What are units you like to run that other people find annoying but not OP. I'm the only guard player at my store who puts 4+ armor on all his guardsmen (veterans all day everyday) and all the Space marine players find it incredibly annoying my guardsmen don't disintegrate under bolter fire.

Also, there was a time when Curze spent weeks banished in the warp when he was sent there by the perpetual.
Other space marines have died and returned as a Demon Prince, why wouldn't Curze? It's not like he would have had a choice in the matter.

You have to click "hide."

/offending phrase/i
The i makes it ignore whether theres capital letters in the word

Scions are funny. They get shredded pretty easily (despite that 4+ you mention), but they will drop in and wreck shit before they do.

Agreed. Warband is really good in and of itself. For most legions, including EC if you want a CAD style detachment your better off with the Warband, and once you're there you can grab the Spawn to go full decurion.

The are few reasons to go CAD in my opinion, really just for grabbing FW goodies or for IW Oblit Spam.

While we're on this subject. What happened to Curze's body?

Talos and friends went back to Tsagualsa after ~10,000 years, I know the Ultramarines probably trampled it a few times. Curze's head is probably still on the ship that crashed into that icey hell-hole Zso ruined and Kreig raided.

Is it going to wake up in the Ultramarine's treasury? Does Krieg talk to his Primarch's skull? Did the Eldar take his body after Tsagualsa?

Now I need to pick between Warband (led by Biker Lord w/ Bike Retinue) + Raptor Talon, or Warband (led by Termilord w/ Teminator Retinue) + Kakophini + Spawn

Whats the best way to run heavy weapons squads?

is it better to run them by themselves or as part of a platoon? It seems like they would be quite squishy by themselves, but as part of a platoon, dont you have to use an order to get them to choose a different target?

Is that Louis C. K.?

Post some game pics anons!!! And I got some more to dump if anyone is interested. Had a fun ass game against my Tyranid bro today.

Praise Slaanesh!!!

From a game a while back, want more?

Those are some nice looking guardsmen user.

Hey. Has anyone seen Traitor Legions supp for dl or torrent? I dont see it in the mega link

Hell yeah post more. How do those Ogryns do in your games?

Ask and ye shall receive, what formations and legions would you like to see the rules to?

Not a huge amount, they are great for the cover save and they can do alright in combat but yeah, I just like them!

Emperor's Children.

Anyone got the entire 3rd edition BBB? I can only find PDFs with the first 163 pages.

I'm much further along now, on my AdMech. I have my last group of Breachers arriving next week and then I will save up for a Knight.

Hello Veeky Forums, recently my friend has started playing mono nurgle daemons and has been kicking my ass. He tends to use 2-4 heralds all in plaguebearer squads while giveing the heralds the loci that gives FnP

What are some general counters to this and the army as a whole? For refrence I am an ultramarines player.

What is the best 40k feel anons?

>Opening a new box
>Finishing assembling that model
>FInishing painting a model and looking back at it
>watching your new unit curbstomp on the table

I personally enjoy the modelling aspect of the hobby far more and that feel when the undercoat is dry and you start getting that first colour onto it

>hnnnnnnnng

Did you win that game?

Seeing it all come together as a model. Just watching it go from random grey bits to a beautifully painted model is just so satisfying

My Imperial Fists didn't do well here.

The feeling of knowing your model turned out okay after the roller coaster ride of "fuck it looks like shit" and "okay it looks like it's getting better" every time you do a step like washing or layering or highlighting.

Praise to Slaanesh. You will be blessed by Xis fornicor tonight!

Finishing assembling a model is very satisfying, even though I know I should paint in seperate pieces, I often don't because I want to see the finished model.

when the drybrush catches just right and you see the highlights coming together perfectly.

also, applying nice big sections of thin paints is always fun.

I'm not a fan of the WintersSEO style scattering pebbles around. I honestly prefer just letting the terrain sit on the mat even if it doesn't blend in. Plus no clean up.

How many Leman Russ do you have user? Here are mine but I always love seeing how other Guard bros run their shit too.

But they won against the Deathwing next round, so I was pleased.

i always have problems with it having brush marks but if i think any further its no longer paint and just a water with dye in it. Any tips?

Hey, if your willing too, possible i could ask for the Black Legion stuff please?

I certainly hope so!

You dont.

honestly, i'd say just try taking it slow. swirl in just a drop of water at a time until it gets that nice, smooth consistency. and remember, while it might look too thin at first, after a few coats it will probably be fine.

anyone?

From memory I think we wiped eachother out in the middle then his dreads finished my armour .. I think

>all knight army
>3 unpainted

this thread is particularly pleasant tonight

I have 6 all up! And a baneblade on the way! I have 3 done and 3 primed but Aussie weather = no painting

Stupid upside down pask

>mfw the terrain is in a better painted status than either army

At least their games will look ace when both players are finished painting. I won't begrudge someone who is obviously in WIP status since we can see their other models are completed. Probably just going one by one.

Aussie picture too

I love how there is still heaps of that scenery from Battle for Macragge floating around at wargaming clubs, i remember I did a few of those pieces when I got that box set, it was quite nice for free scenery.

Either your brand of paint has very sparse pigments, or very coarsely ground pigments, meaning when you thin it the paint pigment starts to disperse and you get colored water.

If it's not that and you have a very rich, high pigment, finely ground paint such as from GW Citadel, Privateer Press, Vallejo, Army Painter, etc, the problem might just be water. If you replace water with something like Vallejo acrylic thinner, it helps give you very smooth, "thick" paint even when thinned instead of just turning into splotchy water.

Can someone explain the rules that lead to this situation?

Fuck yes user. My Executioner gets me diamonds every time it fires. Today it scored 5 direct hits and got 35 wounds on a unit of Gaunts. It was pretty fucking great. Do you know how good an Eradicator would do against Gauntspam as well friendo? Thinking about getting one because my friend loves using venomthropes to get loads of 2+ cover.

You were allowed to have your entire army in reserve on turn one, but you lose if you have no models on the table. White Scars player wins the roll and chooses to go second while staying completely in reserves so he can avoid all turn one shooting, then arrive via outflank when his turn arrives, but Tau player lines up all his infiltrating Kroot to block the White Scars player from arriving on turn one.

It was something to do with Kroot being able to infiltrate in enemy deployment zones and so the opponent couldnt deploy any models in his zone. Im a bit vague on it to be honest.

I love how he has a shit eating grin while those sad cunts in the back are trying to rules lawyer their way out, top kek.

Yeah, I work my way through my Fists one color at a time across all my poor tactical marines. When I wrap up my CSM painting tomorrow, theFists are next on the list. Played them against Genestealer cult right after the latter came out, so I didn't mind the lack of paint.

Nice l2p moment

Black Legion and Death guard plz blessed user?

Anyone got a link to a good supplier of Chinese brand minis?

>It was something to do with Kroot being able to infiltrate in enemy deployment zones

You can do that now and you've been able to do that for years, the issue in that pic is that there are no White Scar models on the table thus you can put your models anywhere as there are no limitations like enemy units having line of sight or an enemy unit within 18'' of your infiltrators.

Combat drugs don't really help noise Marines that much. Only a third of the benefits are relevant. Imo, the EC decurion is only worth bothering with if you include cultists, who benefit from everything drugs can do.

Anyone mind if I post more battle pictures?

This was my favorite moment since I started playing. My opponent's Knight was down to one hull point and charged my Skitarii, only for an Arc Rifle to take his last hullpoint. I'm still not sure how to honor that soldier.