Want to by a lambo next week?

Ardor will experience an extreme rise this weekend.

They don't get it user, comfiest hold this month.

Nah, will take at least two more weeks until release.

ardr req coss. the holy trinity of 2018

should I trade NXT for ARDOR and what about INGIS airdrop?

IGNIS (child chain of Ardor) is already priced into NXT. Ardor is the sure thing here.

willl I get IGNIS from holding ARDOR ?

How much higher do you expect Ardor to go, in terms of market cap? It's already close to surpassing it's direct competitor, Lisk, after all.

Love this project but don't know what we can expect the actual demand to be like.

No, only NXT

then I'm staying - NXT will be over 9000 and you get free airdrop with it.
>ardor will be huge too though but later

I've been holding Ardor for months now. Bought my first Ardor at 2800 during the China dumping.

It's been my baby ever since. Comfiest hold in my Blockfolio.

Great for accumulation the last couple of months. And I believe there's much more room to grow even though it silently moved up in the Top 100.

This, I'm doing the same thing.

>top 100
It's in the top 25..

I estimated Ardor would rise as far as 0.7 - 1B.

Now that it already there, all coins show a steady rise and the release FOMO is still ahead of us, I'm expecting a market cap of 2.5B by the end of the year

Ok, thanks for the answer. I had similar MC predictions so was curious where it'll go. I can see it being a top 10 for sure if there's any industry adoption, but I'm not sure how high the market will value a BaaS product.

I hold it when I don't know where else to put my funds, but it's one of my favorite projects in crypto regardless.

Browsed through their website and subreddit. It looks like a real piece of shit.

What makes it so special?

should I drop req for ardor?

Lol that'd be really stupid.

A better question would be asking what makes a piece of shit?

It provides a novel solution to the scaling problem, and is the most mature BaaS project out there.

REQ is barely in the top 100, Ardor is in the top 25, so it all depends on your risk/reward preference.

Well put

looks like it already mooned, why the fuck would I invest now?

If you look closely, you will see that the price is hardly dropping. People are really invested in this fund and not willing to sell because 2018 will be their year.

This lack of selling pressure will result in huge gains once people start buying into the release at the end of the year.