Risk Thread

Let's see if we can get one going tonight.

>First posts choose army names, colors, and starting states. One army per state.
>One move per army per round.
>Post must contain army name or color and description of move to be considered legal.
>First legal move posted for each army will be used in each round. Incomplete or redundant posts will be ignored.
>No control bonuses.
>Gains will be halved (rounded up to the nearest whole when necessary) when capturing occupied territory.
>Game ends when only one army remains.

> Y'all gunna get it real gud!

Name: Stubborn Rednecks
Colors: Green
State: Oklahoma

Red, Texas, The Republic of Dave

Added.

>Purple
>Tennessee
>Republic of Tennessee

Added this too.

name: Florida man
color: Dark blue
state: Florida

yes the faction name is "Florida man"

Added. Just two left and then we can get started. At time of this posting it is 1:42 AM, if we don't have all of them filled by...let's say 2, we'll just start with what we have.

Yellow, Oregon, Chinese Colonists

Added. Just need light blue/cyan now.

Okay, let's get this show on the road. Cyan will not be participating.

Expand towards Eastern Tennessee.

>C.S.T.T
>Start in California
>Colour any available

So I cant join?

Yellow settles the coast

Can ANCAPISTAN be the cyan color?

I'll allow it. Updated start map.

Does this mean reroll?

First round starts at . No need to make new posts.

Republic of Dave
Expand northeast

Roll to fill Cali

Each army has ten minutes from the time of the last post in each round to post their next move. If they don't, we advance to the next round without them. So the Stubborn Rednecks and Florida Man have until 2:25 to post. Whichever posts first, the other will have until ten minutes after that.

>C.S.T.T. expands outward through California.

>The Republic of Tennessee seeks new ground to the east.

>The Republic of Dave expands to the northeast.

>The Chinese Colonists move west to occupy the valuable coastal territory.

>Florida Man and the Stubborn Rednecks choose inaction.

> EXPAND INTO NORTHERN TEXAS N' SHOW DEM CITY-SLICKERS HOW A REAL SOUTHERNER DOES IT!

Thanks for letting Trump in. Anyways, keep filling Tennessee starting in the East.

Republic of Dave advances north

this map is gay use this one

Go fuck yourself. I'm not remaking the whole board just for you.

I loved that mup
Keep expanding in Cali

Chinese colonists go east and try to draw a penis using the ID/MT border as the top of the head

>C.S.T.T. continues to expand through California unopposed.

>The Republic of Tennessee, likewise continues its expansion unmolested.

>As the Stubborn Rednecks expand south they clash with The Republic of Dave's northern expeditionary forces.

FILL TENNESSEE AND UNITE THE REPUBLIC!

Republic of Dave sends reinforcements to push the advance against the Stubborn Rednecks

This again, fill out the balls around the coast if we gets a good roll

Wow, bigger than average for a Chinese one

Continue Cali expansion, do we get bonus for state?

Read the OP.

Indeed, well done. Hope I got what you had in mind.

> "WELL SHIT! BUBBA, BREAK OUT THE FIFTY CAL, WE GOT TEXANS TO SHOOT!
> Stubborn Rednecks advance South to fight the Republic of Dave. If possible, the Stubborn Rednecks also expand to the South-West.

>The Republic of Dave pushes north but is rebuffed and driven back by the Stubborn Rednecks' counterattack. The rednecks also begin expanding to the southwest, apparently trying to outflank the Republic.

>The Republic of Tennessee continues to unite the region under its flag.

>The Chinese Colonists launch a massive expansion, creating a phallic empire in compensation.

>C.S.T.T. continues to expand through California.

Keep filling Tennessee.

Dave send his troops north and nothwest, pushing back into Redneck territory and heading off their flanking maneuver!

Great work on the dong, yellow will now spread bukakke love over Wyoming (and possibly beyond).

Fill Cali, purge all Hilldawg supoorters along the way

> "KEEP ON GOIN' PUSH DEM YUPPY SONSA BITCHES OUTTA OUR LAND!"
> Stubborn Rednecks push South, deeper into the Republic of Dave and Texas itself.

I'm going to go to sleep now,

> Stubborn Rednecks keep pushing against the Republic of Dave, and attempt to conquer all of Texas and Oklahoma.

Glad you like.

G'night, user. Maybe someone else will take up the redneck flag while you're gone.

>>/qst/

>2016
>Not knowing what a Risk thread is

lurk moar, faggot.

Can you squeeze me in if possible? Start me in Maryland.
Color Grey.

The slots have all been filled. Nobody is playing Florida Man or the Stubborn Rednecks, though. I could change the name of one of those to The Enclave for you if you want to take them on.

(Sorry for the lag, guys, I stepped away for a sec)

>Rednecks and the RoD continue to have it out as C.S.T.T. and the Chinese continue to expand their empires.

>Tennessee also expands its borders.

Replace Florida Man with the Enclave. Fill up Florida from there. Change color to grey if possible.

Chinese head straight south along the Rockies - we are going to build a wall, desu!

Expand 'n' Purge in Cali

The Republic of Dave pushes north, determined to stamp out the rednecks that so arrogantly challenged them!

>Florida Man rebrands himself as The Enclave and immediately begins expanding throughout central Florida.

>The Chinese begin pushing south along the eastern edge of the Rockies.

>C.S.T.T. continues its genocidal expansion through California.

>The Republic of Dave continues its slow but steady conquest of Redneck territory.

>The Republic of Tennessee idles.

Yellow continues in vain to contain the pain of the insane Trump Train (south)

The Republic of Dave continues to push north against the rednecks. On the off chance that this is a huge get, go east once the Rednecks are crushed.

Fuck, sorry, but I need to sleep.

Fill Cali n kill Hilldawg supporters, if spill march the Trump Train North. Nothing can Stump the Trump

Nothing for straights hey OP?

No, I didn't think to add that and I'd rather not change up the scoring rules in the middle of a game. It just counts as a single this time.

>The Chinese continue to build their Great Wall of America while Trump's army expands his empire in the west.

>The Republic of Dave slowly pushes north, despite stiff resistance from the rednecks. It seems that, left alone, Dave is a peaceful man, but he has quite a vindictive streak about him.

>Tennessee ceases its expansion for the time being, as does apparently The Enclave.

FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK WALL (south)

The RoD pushes harder, deeper into the rednecks! I mean their territory! Of course, the territory...

Sorry boss, you'll need to be faster to take China's dubs
Have some cartoon

I'm having you fill out Wyoming and Idaho with the excess gains, as per earlier posts.

Might help OP if you changed your name
Fill cali if spill advance North towards the weak spot of every strong army, the genetalia. Make sure to purge Hilldawg supporters

More Florida

I'm happy for anyone to come in and post for Chinese. Communism means I am no great leader, we are all great!
Don't blame Trump for lusting after Chinese genitals, he's a thirsty guy.

>The Enclave OMNOMNOMs moar Florida while the Chinese complete their blockade of Trump's growing Empire.

>Trump successfully conquers California and begins advancing north, openly challenging the vast Chinese empire's dick.

>The Republic of Dave has the comparatively humble goal of ending the rednecks once and for all, and has pushed all the way to the borders of their home territories.

I'm changing it to five minutes from the last post. Gonna try and up the pacing a bit.

Sorry, forgot the map.

The Republic pushes north to stamp out the rednecks. Overflow goes east from former redneck land.

Yellow starts closing the noose on Trump, take any unoccupied spaces before getting the blue

Trump takes the initiative, wartime rules apply, traitors will be shot. Trump's forces attack the genitalia with full force

O fakku

>RoD continues to take the redneck homeland, ever so slowly.

>The Chinese begin to move on Trump, but Trump's massed forces in the north launch a brutal blitzkrieg that breaks right through the Chinese territories.

You cant Stump the Trump

Look at those wasted dubs

The Republic takes the last of the Rednecks' territory and then marches east, determined to be the ONLY republic in the land!

ugh wasted dubs
Continue the blitzkrieg against the Chinese colonists, kill all prisoners, Trump takes to the front line using all of his power.

Chinese brace their defences towards Trump! Prioritise empty space!

>Trump continues his campaign, but a missed opportunity has cost him valuable momentum.

>The Chinese continue to resist Trump's attacks, confident they can still keep him trapped in the west.

>The Rednecks exterminated at long last, Dave's Republic lumbers east with its eyes on Tennessee.

I'm headed to bed, guys. Someone else can take over as host if they want, but if not, we can pick it up again tomorrow if the thread is still alive. If not, maybe I'll make a new one.