>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pfevBIsVG1o
youtube.com/watch?v=zrYlJvu4xKw
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God damn could you people just grow up already.

It's a bunch of silly Japanese idiots in spandex.

Wow, I'm surprised he's here this early in the thread.

You could make anything stupid-sounding if you try.

God damn could you just grow up already?

It's just a bunch of people on the internet discussing things they like.

Uploading one more time, and I'll make sure it gets to the drive.

/krg/ is go

>hurr durr it derr toast-shitter

No. Fuck you. It's a bunch of plastic god damn toys.

Oh sure, and yet I get bitched out talking about Worm.

You remember all the Worm/Fate/Exalted/Naruto general talk? Remember how you shut us down every time we said to talk about something else?

Karma.

YOU HAVE HAD WORM DISCUSSION-

MOST OF THE THREAD HAS HAD WORM DISCUSSION. ENDLESSLY.

FOR TWO FUCKING YEARS NOW. MAYBE MORE.

God damn could you people just grow up already.

It's just a bunch of poorly drawn cartoons with bad voice acting.

It's just a bunch of washed-up actors with bad writing.

It's just a guy with bad hair trying to get another fifteen minutes of fame.

It's just a bunch of strangers on the internet playing make-believe together.

It's just some pathetic loser with nothing better to do than to troll a bunch of strangers on the internet playing make-believe together.

...actually that last one hits the nail on the head pretty well, come to think of it.

>It's a bunch of plastic god damn toys.
And it fucking revels in it.
Walking the path of shitpost, the man who will derail everything.

So how bad of an idea is it to use Knowledge is Power to create Gaia Memories for Entity Shards/ Prana/ Essence/ Chakra/ Hamon/ The Spin/ The Old Blood? Did I hit everything?

Soon there will be fire emblem discussion. Soon.

Oh, you're not the shitposter? Apologies.

I expressed similar views last thread, but I'm still fine with people discussing something that I utterly dislike. Still, I'd suggest growing a thicker skin if something that you could just ignore bothers you so badly.

Oh, you want to talk about Worms? That's great!

So, how did you guys deal with ZECT and the Natives? While most of the natives are cool, there are some misguided eggs thinking that humans HAVE to become Native Worms as well. Or you could've totally been on board with turning all humans into hyperspeed bug people. It's a good way to live.

I identified said misguided eggs, then hit them with Rider Kicks. This is Kamen Rider, there are very few problems that can not be solved by kicking them.

apologies for the mean filename, that was not my intended file.

THIS was the file.

Oh, hey. Not him, but could you weigh in on this?

Could they help you learn spells/techniques that you could theoretically learn from someone else or on your own? I mean, it's kind of like learning higher application such as lightningbending or what-not, but the divide between unlearned supernatural techniques and your own power is somewhat hazy.

Last thread archived before I could post this.

>Remember how you shut us down every time we said to talk about something else?
Have to admit I never remember anyone doing that. I do remember people doing what this ass is doing, screaming at people to talk about something else during them.

So uh, pretty sure this is actually karma, just not for him.

I used Communism* to make everyone equal!
*Communism is the name of my Disease from Warframe/ Resident Evil. I got Strength Of The Whole.

Please no. The Fire Emblem jumps are probably my least favorite of all.

youtube.com/watch?v=pfevBIsVG1o

Looks like it's that time of the morning. Random Initial D lyrics posting user, I call upon thee.

You.

YOU.

YOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Well played.

That's some Plague inc tier naming skill

do it babe

get me power

shake my body, what are you waitin' for?
shock my muscles, it's so easy
feel the music playin' forever more
dance as never, get up and get on

another day that comes along
don't you know, don't you feel
gettin' good power
another night that comes along
feeling like you're dreamin'
feeling like you're flyin'

get me power
do it babe
love explosion for you baby
get me power
get me higher
new vibrations from me lady

get me power
do it babe
get me power
get me higher
new emotions from me to you

you're my woman so I can ask for more
help me baby, it's so easy
light my passion, don't ever leave me so
love me tender, be mine forever

gettin' good power

get me power
do it babe
get me power
get me higher
new vibrations from me lady

get me power
do it babe
get me power
get me higher

shake my body, what are you waitin' for?
shock my muscles, it's so easy
feel the music playin' forever more
dance as never, get up and get on

gettin' good power

get me power
do it babe
get me power
get me higher

get me power
do it babe
get me power
get me higher

gettin' good power

get me power
do it babe
get me power
get me higher

TALLY HO

youtube.com/watch?v=zrYlJvu4xKw

EVERY MORNING JUST LIKE EVERY DAWNING
DRIVIN ALL THE WAY TO WORK
RUNNIN LIKE A ROBOT, ALWAYS MAKIN MY BEST
NEVER GOT MY MIND DOWN AT REST

BOY, SHE TAKES ALL MY CRAZY FEELINGS
LIKE A FIRE BURNIN' IN MY BRAIN
CAN'T STOP THE FEVER DOWN INSIDE,
HELP ME COME ON

HOT HOT RACIN CAR
SILVER SHININ LIKE A WISHIN STAR
HOT HOT RACIN CAR
CHASIN DEVILS OUT ON THE RUN
HOT HOT RACIN CAR
SILVER SHININ LIKE A WISHIN STAR
HOT HOT RACIN CAR
CHASIN DEVILS OUT ON THE RUN

SHE'S THE QUEEN OH BOY SHE'S LOOKIN SEXY
GOT MY HEART JUST SPINNIN ROUND
WHEN YOU HEAR ME CALLIN KNOW THE CHALLENGE BEGINS
LOAD ME FULL OF ADRENALINE

Shit, that's actually a nickname. It's supposed to be Kingmaker Syndrome, mainly because I like the word Kingmaker. It's a nice word.

Daily reminder that hitting Macross for the singing perk that lets you gather life energy by holding concerts and holding rock offs lets you farm enough quintessence in between dragons and zeph's tantrum to make an army of back up band morphs and the like. Along with dark mage being best origin, best perks.

M-m-multi track posting!

Reminder that even if there's no God or Buddha, there is Kamen Rider.

Speaking of which.

Is there anything that would let a person kill the concept of cancer?

I may just be missing something, but didn't you skip over Gaim?

I don't check the threads that often so I wouldn't know if there were plans for that or something
I was looking forward to attaching fruit to my pelvis[

Use a wish to kill the concept of Cancer across the multiverse.

Gaim is kind of a strange animal in that it doesn't really...fit the other Neo-Heiseis well. That and Merchant had a hold of the claim on Gaim, so Digger and I worked around it.

We're trying to get in touch with him and see if he still wants to work on it. If not, we or at least one of us may be picking up the flag.

A noble phantasm that can cure diseases on a wide scale maybe? Or wiping out human civilization to the point they can longer conceptualize what cancer is.

holy shit.

now that's a good build.

By the time my chain ends, I think I should have two or three full-blown true wishes.

Cancer is definitely a broad enough concept, and a disturbing enough one, that there is a measurable benefit to eradicating it across the multiverse.

Cancer occurs in all species, not just humans.

Yeah but who cares about anyone but humans? Honestly, some might think you're starting to lose that Nazi cred Crux.

I never had it in the first place. If losing nazi cred is the price of eliminating cancer, I pay it gladly.

Okay but other species don't understand cancer as a concept, only humans do.

>Yeah but who cares about anyone but humans?
>tfw my doggo died of nasal cancer a couple years ago
I am 99.9% sad now, user.

Shine on, Crux.
You crazy, noseless weirdo.

Well cancer is just a negative gene mutation so if you had someway to ensure that genetic change is always beneficial/neutral that'd deal with the concept of cancer. Maybe if you used Legacy of Use (Smite) with an item and healing magic to create a legendary item that ensured the above over an area and increased it's legend enough eventually just having it in a setting would stop any cancer from occurring.

You know what I mean. I wish to encompass all concepts of cancer and eradicate it as such. Don't be a pedant.

Go for Megas Therion in the Anima jump, so as to get access to Divine Rank spells and knowledge of every spell in the game. Then, cast Uncreation targeting cancer. Uncreation can target wide categories of thing, so "cancerous cells" should be valid. Now, cancer doesn't exist, and never did, to the point that it will resurrect people who were killed by cancer (which is a bit weird, because the text for Uncreation says it can't uncreate things in the past. I think that's just meant to mean that you can't make it so that something you don't have access to never existed, though. Like, if you want to uncreate Julius Casear to create a new timeline without him, you'd need Caesar to be around to target). Though technically that just removes all cancer, it doesn't necessarily stop cancer from being created for the first time in this new universe resulting from your spell. Uncreation targets concrete entities, not abstract ideas.

>I should have two or three full-blown true wishes.
I know this question pops up like every other thread, but what jumps offer true wishes?

I'm a sucker for post-spark rewards, and anything that sweetens the deal is a must have for me.

Duly noted, and I will happily do that. I assume I'll have to recast this in every jump I visit, but it'll be worth it.

Can't go without this one
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

Destroy Veeky Forums first.

Become Lord or Muse of Life in Sburb, take some Softcap Perks, and grind until you reach the point where you can keep everyone perfectly healthy in every universe.

Statistically speaking you're not that likely to die from cancer.

You should instead wish to remove the negative effects of obesity.

Fate Stay Night/Fate Extra (with the new multiple settings coming you'll probably get a few)
Tower of God

Okay.

If I do that, people will get fat with no consequences. How about I wish for no cancer, and roll out improved genetics to people so they can deal with the negative effects themselves?

>negative effects of obesity.
Obesity in 9 times out of 10 a choice. So no, do something like car accidents instead.

>take some Softcap Perks
Which Softcap perks do you think would allow you to do that?

If you're going to make a wish you shouldn't use it on a one off thing. Wish for the power to make that one thing happen. Then you'll have control over any negative consequences and possibly additional use if you worded the wish correctly.

Can someone post the infernals jump?

I mean like remove humanity's ability to gain too much excess fat.

I'm just saying if he wants to save the most people wishing to stop cancer or car accidents is a pretty ineffective way to do it.

Any of them, theoretically. Though likewise, I'm fairly certain that any way you did it would take so much time as to be impractical. Think about how many people are going to be dying of cancer while you're busy making your perfect anti-cancer powers instead of actually curing people.

What negative effects are there going to be from eradicating cancer? Unless it's one of those shitty wishes that goes 'oh, no life no cancer'.

As I said, improved genetics. You ever see a wizard in Harry Potter that's not just chubby, but morbidly obese? You see how much food they eat? I rest my case.

>As I said, improved genetics. You ever see a wizard in Harry Potter that's not just chubby, but morbidly obese? You see how much food they eat? I rest my case.
Slughorn.

>Any of them, theoretically.
Softcap, from Elona - physical stats, skills, and "spells/magic"
Rare Kind, SDK - physical and spiritual stats
Folded 1000 Times - skills

Am I missing any?

Umbridge.

Is magic itself physically draining, or is it just swishing and flicking that does that? Also, plenty of fiction doesn't showcase or even acknowledge that fat people exist. Also also, I'm pretty sure "seeing" them is irrelevant because the movies are non-canon.

Crabbe was pretty damn fat.

Depends on how it gets rid of cancer, like if it did it by stopping evolution or something. Honestly whenever I hear wish I think of Monkeys Paw or Madoka so I'm probably looking at the most negative possible interpretation. If you're getting rid of cancer you might as well wish that everyone/everything would never suffer from sickness/illness or something. Try to get as much out of that wish as possible.

Christmas was way too busy to really work on this, but it's jumpable, and the basic framework won't change, things will just get added.

First though, the main jump

Well fuck.

I'll be revising my genetics package to ensure that fat deposits won't go beyond a certain percentage, then.

So, is there any official information or ruling on what the Progenitor Virus from Resident Evil actually does to someone? Supposedly it makes them superhuman, but in what way, and to what level?
Also, somewhat related, would the Antibodies perk protect you against something you intentionally infected yourself with? Like, say, a syringe full of the Prog. virus?

And the supplement. No, it's not final, but nothing's getting removed from this, only added.

Is there any perk that means your physical abilities won't atrophy over time of you're not training? I've got one for skills but I don't know if there's one for physical capabilities.

I'd recommend also giving people the ability to alter what their metabolic baseline is set to. There are potential advantages in certain survival situations to having more or less fat on the body.

Can't remember it's name, but there's one in the Modern Action Movie jump.

Is it possible to make Eyecons out of Heroic Spirits in Fate?

Alright JC how often do you introduce advanced technology to primitive civilizations? Keep in mind primitive is only relevant to the level of the Technology so it counts if you gave Star Wars blasters to a 21st century world.

Heroic Spirits aren't really the dead people from history, they're reproductions made by the Throne of Heroes, so I doubt it. You could probably make Eyecons of the originals, though, if you could meet the requirements.

I don't so much give it to them as enhance people to be able to discover it themselves, along with subtle hints I've left for them. Probability manipulation is good for this, I can guarantee that a scholar finds the necessary inspiration to discover something independently.

...this doesn't need to be a supplement. It's 2 pages long.

Not all that often. I prefer to inspire people to do it, and or force the information on how to make it into the collective conscious through magic.

Old Age and Treachery from 80s Action Movies does this.

Are there any perks for keeping your psychic skills/strength from waning?

The odd thing is that They're a lot like the Spirits in Fate already, but if you're able to perform the ritual on them...Yeah, you could.

The result would probably be a Toucon Boost-tier Eyecon with abilities and designs based on the Servant version of that figure rather than the version you'd normally get. I don't think they'd make the Eyecons operate differently than normal but you'd probably get Toku'd up versions of the Servant abilities I imagine.

There's one in the BBS jump. "Immortality", I think it was.

Can you buy multiple specialties?

3 pounds of dreams is pretty good at this from Psychonauts, I'm sure
I think some psionic perks from Anima do it well too

...I'll consider just merging it into the main jump, wow, I feel stupid for not thinking of that before.

You can indeed, provided you want to blow all that CP in order to get enough TP to do so.

Digger, I know you ain't getting those (You)s, so in case you missed it, I've got a question up here:

Oh? What am I weighing in on?
I answered the question I thought. Player One is chill with Toggle and is more or less meant to be a good bro and mentor to you so he won't be too shaken up by the idea.

For the Ring Drawback, is it okay to have your companions gang up on you and rip it out of your ear? Would you be forced to try and stop them?

Oh no, it's a different question. Could they help you learn ki techniques and spells if you possessed the relevant "gift" and could theoretically learn or be taught such things.

I sold Ray Guns for fun and profit in GTA
The only time I really fucked up a settings tech was Mass Effect where I introduced ship drives that didn't need Mass Relays and a shit ton of energy weapons and super soldier serum

Still disappointing. You didn't try to add more perks to make it more then 3 perks per jump, there's so many more origins that could be used, it still feels like the jump is mostly an excuse to get at some of those items, the wetboy origin starts you off as an apprentice for some reason whilst the others start off fully fledged.

Overall, it feels like you really only want to get the magic and artefacts from this jump as you certainly haven't made any effort to go beyond those, despite the series having an enormous setting with plenty of interesting things to be offered as origins or perks.

Why is it 2 pages long?

Knowing this doesn't make anything easier on what should I get. Guess I'm maxing out on drawbacks, again.

What happens if you combine the SuperSonic, Kabuto with Lord of the Speed, and Drive drivers and then transform?

Do you become fastness itself?

Or murder your spouse. I meant to add that.

Can you learn stuff outside of your specialty?

Also... are these metaphysical effects of the magic or something? Because it /really/ seems like you're arbitrarily limiting things for the sake of inter-jump balance.

>Dullard (Free) - You’re really, really slow at figuring out new things with your specialty, and FORGET trying to branch out into other fields of magic.

>Average (100 TP) - You’re really, really slow at figuring out new things with your specialty, and FORGET trying to branch out into other fields of magic. Learning to use your specialty is easy enough, but trying to learn things outside of it is really, really hard. Not impossible, but very hard.

Also, is there a reason that you don't start out at "Average", like... presumably most Talent users?

Of course! As long as you're capable of actually performing it with your current capabilities, you CAN be mentored into it. The only things he really couldn't teach you are things that you physically aren't capable of (like breathing fire as a mundane human or performing bloodline-based techniques if you aren't of that bloodline...or a kamehameha-like attack if you don't have a drop of ki)

...Shit man, that's pretty cool. Thanks, mate.

Damn, I fucked up that copy-paste pretty hard. Point still stands, it seems like you're arbitrarily saying, "Intelligence, memory, out-of-jump talent, and OOC learning boosters don't matter."

>Dullard (Free) - You’re really, really slow at figuring out new things with your specialty, and FORGET trying to branch out into other fields of magic.

>Average (100 TP) - Learning to use your specialty is easy enough, but trying to learn things outside of it is really, really hard. Not impossible, but very hard.

I'm fairly consistent in my selfishness concerning advanced tech, Prime Directive as an excuse or no. Several Colonial Marines went back to Galactica with blaster wounds when they tried to overrun the Defiant during that whole "Boomer shot Adama!" thing, and the Defiant herself had several upgrades like isolinear computers, photon torpedo launchers replacing the nuke silos, and the all-droid crew.

Ka'Karifer is required for a Ka'Kari but like they don't get a discount or anything to purchase one. They should at least get a discount imho.