I'm going all in

I'm going all in.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qEeTkC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Howdy Monebro!!!!

Same. Dropped 3000 fp (freedom points) on this already.

When researchers realize XVG is a better platform crashnero will kaputz real investors will be in soon and they are researching every single aspect

I did it yesterday. cant be happier. this is a coin that will never let you down.this is swissbank 2.0
we will be so big..

$1000 BY DEC 31!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just bought 100k

nice yeah i traded a bunch of Trump Tokens for this and am holding till 2029

Good for you. Now stop shilling this amazing coin. Literally the team hasn't done a thing and no events have happened for this coin and it still has steady growth. No need to shill just hodl

>Veeky Forums keeps shilling this

considering Veeky Forums's track record I'm even more convinced this might be the new Link/Ark and it's time to sell these bags.

$10000 by end of 2018

There's literally less monero than there is Litecoin, but for some reason Litecoin is a lot more expensive than Monero

Is it even worth it to go all in with my 6000 GBP? I'm waiting for my mommy to print me more.

Please stop hyping XMR, it doesn't fucking need it. It's not a streetshitter-coin, it'll go up by itself.

Yes, you buy alts when there's a btc-bull run.

I'll do whatever I want fucker.

What are the devs plans for scaling?

I wanna see someone who's been in it since 2014.
Who here bought under a $1?

no plans, all that matters is anonymity. it will be slow and clunky

>all time highs
>all in

Truly a sucker.

Prune the blockchain. tx/s limit is actually really good, the only problem is blockchain bloat. So they just want to make pruning the blockchain dd

False

Plan is using bullet, new sort of algorithm. Will reduce transactions size by 80% when it's done. Fees will also drop to under a dollar again this way. They are looking into other ways to limit blocksize growth or another system then the blockchain (that still shares the same properties). But research takes a while since this all new stuff. The XMR community has 2 Harvard doctorates looking into for the next three months (they get paid by community donations in XMR)

Cheers lads.

Always bought drugs to bait girls I wanted to fuck from alphabay with it and therefore had a shit ton of them on my harddrive

>going all in on anything

>not going all in on anything

i was thinking the same. there are also some technical glitches in the wallet and on newer international exchanges. its starting to look like an aging obsolete coin with the only positive of supposedly more privacy than other coins

What issues? My wallet and daemon has been working fine.

I have $300 worth of BTC in my nicehash walllet (it probably is worth more) that I was using for altcoins but now it's locked up so everything is going to moon while I'm left behind

How is monero ATH? Not even close

>he trades his monero for sats

binance withdrawal is garbage for example, but yea, how the fuck do you even "baghold" monero lmao. literally the comfiest coin in the whole market

That's the only way to measure profit

where do I buy monero?

Cheers

buy on bittrex, i assume withdrawals are easier there

localmonero.co if you only have cash and don't want to get on an exchange.

changelly or shapeshift if you have other crypto

Smart long-term play. The only altcoin I personally hold.

No idea about binance, but probably problem on their end. Bittrex cli-wallet + monerod works just fine

if you are going all in, at least know for sure that you are going to gain
discord.gg/qEeTkC

Woot so my coinhive earnings are gonna be valuable in a few years? :^)

yea people on their subreddit are complaining about it. pretty pissed with my 20 XMR stuck on the exchange but it's whatever. if i feel paranoid enough i might just sell it then send btc to ttrex to buy there instead. have you ever tried using the monero offline wallet generator? or is the cli enough for you

>XMR 320USD
>LTC 290USD