Your character encounters a little human girl in a fine jeweled dress, strolling happily through the wilderness, alone

>your character encounters a little human girl in a fine jeweled dress, strolling happily through the wilderness, alone

>she carries a jeweled doll and claims to be accompanied by her parents

>every so often, she spaces out, talks to the air, and smiles sweetly

>she explains that she is on an exciting adventure of exploration, like the ones in her storybooks

>she wants to meet new people and make friends

>she wants your character to die so that she can be happy with them forever, just like her parents

>she appears to project necromantic energies and ghastly phantasms

How does your character defuse this scenario?

Run away.

Didn't we have this thread yesterday?

play mtg with her.

She's clearly haunted, I ask her if her parents protect her and if they do, I leave her be.

Last I checked, this girl lives in a big mansion out in the middle of the spooky woods in question, and she suffers from crippling loneliness. The "ghosts" of her parents are her security blanket, so if you defuse those, she becomes a sobbing wreck.

>The "ghosts" of her parents are her security blanket, so if you defuse those, she becomes a sobbing wreck.
Why would you be mean and do that?

I'm not saying I would, but it's a possibility.

Kill her and resurrect her. If she is too autistic to get that message,then dominate person or geas.

I cast command undead, and have her parents tell her to come play with me forever.

I bet she's a shitter who doesn't know how to play black properly

Slap her and tell her to call me Onee-chan if she knows what's good for her.

This.

No way in hell is this old cat sticking around.

>Who's that girl next door living in the haunted mansion?
>"You better learn my name 'cause it's..."
>"AAAAAASHLEYYYYYY!"

Two days ago. Got pruned.

So how is it that shit like this get's pruned, but all the /pol/ tier shit gets to stay?

[X] Rape

High Charisma, I try to talk her out of it. Try to get her to understand that most people don't want to die and that her parents are just being dicks.

If that doesn't work I'll try to talk her into killing herself so she can be with her parents forever and not kill anyone else. Now if that doesn't work I'll have to do the grim task in killing a little girl.

Which will suck.

I'd talk to her parents & ask if they're happy. See what life is like in undeath. If it sounds good, I'd just request they not make it painful. If it doesn't sound good, I'd tell her that I have important things I need to do & that if she were with me, she'd just be put in a whole lot of danger - way worse than in her stories. I'd tell her that I'd try to find her whenever my adventure ends so that I can tell her how it went & see how she's doing.

They prune off-topic /pol/
If the OP is /pol/-tier, it's all kosher

protip: replies auto-delete at 10 reports

>They prune off-topic /pol/
Hah, I wish.

>"All in due time, young lady. Man has his obligations, I can't be happy forever when there's still work to do."

Having been banned for it a few times, yes. They do.

We have a warlock who's probably possessed by his patron.

A fallen paladin that doesn't realise they've fallen out of their gods good graces, and acts like they're in constant contact, essentially just talking to themself.

And a rogue who has a death-wish out of regret for some deep-seated traumatic past experience.

I don't let her kill me, but absolutely invite her along and tell her when I die naturally I'll stick around with her. Maybe I'll finally get some decent conversation out of someone.

>replies auto-delete at 10 reports
If only.

If that was true every board on the site would be obliterated.

Counterspell.

The reply deletes and the user receives a warning, yes.
More active boards might(?) need more reports, but I'm pretty sure it's still 10.

Nick the jeweled doll, turn undead. If they detect as evil, throw in a smite.

This is the best answer.

Play a protracted control game with lots of banishment until I can summon Seraph Lapis.

>she explains that she is on an exciting adventure of exploration, like the ones in her storybooks

Become the villain of her story. Only downside here is I'd have to come up with some other tragedy than destroyed hometown, because clearly someone beat me to it.

Kill her instantly, we're in a world where any necromatic fuck could disguise himself as a child, clearly this foul murderer must die for the torture of these two, and the dark desires to kill only affirms this fact.

Are you a real villain though?

Have you ever caught a good guy, like a real superhero?

Have you ever tried a disguise?

No, you misunderstand. I wouldn't have to have caught any good guys, worn any disguises, kicked any puppies, or kidnapped any princesses. She may be a misunderstood little girl, but she's hauling a curtain of ghosts along behind her and she's asking people to die so she can play with their bound spirits forever. Being her villain is as easy as being everyone else's hero, it's just a matter of framing their perspective.

Start up an undead-slaying organization as a face, discover little girl on a routine sweep, warn everyone about the evil necromancette killing people and enslaving their souls, and the story writes itself at that point. Her tale of adventure becomes a tale of hardship, rejection, and loss, and at some point I imprison her for the greater good and contrive to extract whatever fuels her magic.

>How does your character defuse this scenario?
You know how.