Warhammer 40,000 general

Guilliman dreadnought knight when? Edition.

>Previous thread
>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Older stuff in PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>As current as the FAQs get
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Dragons are red, Avengers are blue, the Wraithknight is huge, and he's going to kill you):
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

>List Builder if BS doesn't add enough bloat for you
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

FIRST FOR THE GREATFATHER

First for the Tau Empire.

Have you prayed for salvation today?

>I2

No bully please.

OK, then. Building my Knight's legs at the moment. Do you magnetize your Knights, anons? I kind of want to try that but I have no idea how to go about it. Is it useful?

Proof that I3 still beats I2.

Been working on my snakebites, I built some tankbustas and a Looted rhino recently and want to try painting/buying something else besides ork boyz.
And conversion ideas or suggestions?
Are squiggoths ok? They look cool

> tfw i wrote "Lewd" in tau typography on my Piranha
so silly

Hero of Cadia coming through!

I notice. As I notice the asshole that put a bad dragon dildo as a Tyranid mucaloyd (can be ass to find the name of that thing)

dead eldar make my dick hard

R8 my killteam

All day every day and always I have been delivered from certain death.

Anyone have that one friend whos sense of game balance is so totally fucked it goes beyond reason?

One guy thinks CSM are brokenly OP because my army manages to beat his thunderwolf calvary and wulfen spam lists.

He went on a tangent for 20 min about how small the chances of magnus dying to helfrost after the livestream and how wulfen needed helfrost hammers to make up for thier cost.

>my khorne champ beats his TWC sergent in combat
>rolls fucking 66 on rewards and becomes a prince. Merks the wulfen that join in but dies to bullshit death attacks.
>"see this is why CSM are OP"

I told him the chances were about the same as magnus dying to helfrost so its balanced.

So has GW backed down from their retarded "not depicted in artwork unless it looks exactly like an existing model" stance now?

Because it seriously annoyed me in one of the recent books where they just kept reusing the Dark Vengeance Chosen models in the art. And those Greater Daemons (specifically the Slannesh ones) are definitely not like any models I've seen.

You know, if GW was planning to resculpt the Chaos Space Marine box now would be a good time...

I need to know the rules to the Xbox Huge Magos, Hot Inquisitor and Celestin with Twins.

Come on where are the leaks!

what loyalist first found chapter should i make?? no salamanders.

get in line

>all those useless upgrades

you've gotta be trolling

...i hate to ask, but do they look used?

Space wolves

depends , what do you like in a fighting force ?

idk i already play WE so i need something different

alpha legion

what useless upgrades ?

Nah, that just means they're going to update those soon.

It fell off when my friend was handling the model and he accidentally dropped it on the floor.

They're probably done by now, they'll be like the new thousand sons and chosen from the staryer but with different power armours, mk3, 4 and 5 being the main ones because "old equipment" style.

Yes, not sure if know it was a girl helps. She was not the cute nerdy or thicc cute.
But the sad fat nerd girl that desperate wants attention and call decent looking girls playing nerd games attention whore

howabout iron hands ? the focus on vehicles would be a change of tone and there's lot's of options for conversions there
the big downside is no primarch ever unless gw does an asspull though

Literally all of those upgrades will not do anything since the way kill team works, is that each individual model counts as a unit. Drop all those useless upgrades and get a turret with smart missiles, and a squad of fire warriors with rifles.

Just for example - drone controller on a squad with no drones.

i dont like their color scheme so id paint them in rusted steel, which wouldnt look right. also i hate all the wolf shit, so id convert a lot of stuff out of chaos warrior models and theyd overlap too much with my WE.

i was leaning towards IF but im not 100% sold

Just make dark wolves

ive always liked iron hands a lot, but i hate painting black and the problem with painting black is that even if you do it properly itll typically get overlooked since it doesnt stand out.

i was thinking IF but maybe smurfs. but i tend to overlook at lot of the loyalists legions so idk if i missed something interesting

he's looking for something new after his chaos marines and you offer him the pg13 version of chaos marines , really ?

>TFV youve seen the videos of those sad landwales buying bad dragon, not out of furry fetish but because it's only brand that's large enough to get past the fat curtains.

but i 've got the drone markerlight with the Stealth and the guardian drone
like the bonding knife ?

Use the pre heresy colour scheme, that's what I did.

Can you make a Shooty non horde Ork army? (that isn't 100% garbage, though Im not talking about tournament level)

Stop helping him. He's posted in like, the last 3 threads and just wants people to write lists for him. He hasn't even read the rules.

i personally love the dark angels but they aren't part of the regular codex so they might not be your thing
smurfs are actually are really good option as well , lot's of support from gw just beware of the amount of banter coming your way if you play them, it can get very annoying.
If you're up for the yellow i'dd say go for IF they're a really cool chapter that often get's overlooked imo. Dorne was one of the best primarchs

Thats not what any of that does, read the tau codex and kill team rules, and come back and ask for help then

Ork shooting is saturation shooting.

ok !

Yea dude, you got a problem?

yeah that's what I figured. ah well.

Ork shooting is fucking garbage, get kannons and run sluggas if you must. Shoota are fucking gay meme. Wow 60 shots but I killed 3 models. Fucking great

yeah im probably gonna do IF since i like dorne and theyd be in 30k and 40k, theyd be in 30k marks and shit. id probably run them as sternguard or something in 40k. IF seem like theyd run sternguard (or demi company) in drop pods pretty well (+skyhammer because cheese)

Even sadder is she was more shallow than the stereotypical bimbo blond.

I'm sure deep down she might be a good person. But all she shows off is the bitter person that brings her sex toy a public place.

Game pics? Played a fun ass 2500 Pt game against my Tyranid bro yesterday. Managed to tie him 7-7 in objectives.

Just used my airbrush for the first time today, and my god
Apart from the lengthy cleaning process it's so cool to use

My grots have more shooting kills than boys, MVP on shooting is my Warbikers by far though.

Twin-linked is just that great for Orks, gives you mediocre accuracy but the feel of all them dice and rollin 'em twice that's the feel of Dakka.

Here's the army I'm working towards. Potential for 11 flame templates and 11 large blasts.

Here you can see my Not! Dominion.

Tarpiting Necron Wraith for 3 turns.

Vallejo white primer ate the plastic. The en result after stripping paint in order to fix this, was even worst and such the paint looks like ass no matter what I do.

Also I'm mentally retarded and uploaded the Xbox Huge image.

Even with jinking warbikers are amazing, I love them
Not even joking I've killed more space marines in shooting with grots than orks.

So I asked in a previous thread, but what's the general consensus on the Mastodon? Good? Bad?

So if that's true, the new Magos is probably going to be worth his points just from never dying ever at range. The Omnissiah giveth and taketh away (Eternal Warrior).

What cool tricks do we think he and Grayfax will have? I heard he has his own canticles.

Almost every upgrade on there is worthless. The drone only buffs itself. Bonding knife is useless. The markerlight? Useless. Target lock? Useless.

Try this:
5 carbine strikers with emp grenades
1 burst cannon stealth
1 burst cannon stealth with counterfire defense system
1 fusion blaster stealth
1 burst cannon stealth shas'vre with counterfire defense system

Or if you aren't worried about bodies:
The same 4 stealth suits
Piranha with fusion and sensor spines

0/10 not HoR

>Thief or Savior?
>Of all the protagonists who are fighting on Cadia, Trazyn the Infinite is without a doubt the strangest. It is curiosity that drives him to Cadia, but he plays an important role in the first volume of the saga, Gathering Storm. Of course, some people are none too happy to see him, such as Belisarius Cawl. In spite of this, the Archmagos understands that the arrival of Trazyn in these dark hours is no mere coincidence. The Necron knows (or claims to know) the secrets of the pylons of Cadia. He also has another role to play, especially when he opens his tesseract crypts and releases his Imperial prisoners to fight the armies of Abaddon. But in this case, how will he make up for his rare collection?

For people who don't know French.

Only infantry I've found myself unable to grot to death is plague terminators.

Whoops, wrong picture.

Aww, I was hoping him and the Archmagos would be bros. Thanks, though.

Nobody knows French.

Not to be an ass but I want rules for the 5 new models.

I will eventually read the fluff, but I want the rules before ordering the big guy and his cheerleaders

>Trollzyn backs up his buddies on Cadia
Utterly based

Those are in the book, not WD. The book isn't out until the 14th. You're in for a wait.

why is the inquisitor qt af in the art but a fuck ugly tranny in the model?

>Not to be an ass but I want rules for the 5 new models.
No offence taken, but I doubt we will be seeing much of the rules prior to the release.

Especially since, from what I can tell of these pages, they are apparently selling all three of the special characters in one package? Not sure if they come separately or not, but I don't know Italian so I couldn't tell you.

St Celestine confirmed for MUSEUMD.com

That Saint Celestine has some really huge legs.

I want leaks of the rules. We had those by now with IA.

Same question I ask about hip Celestin in the art and fat celestin model.

>I want leaks of the rules. We had those by now with IA.

Nope. That happened the day the pre-order went up.

>mfw she will never wrap them around my head

What? What the fuck? The Trazyn prisoners okay with what happened with them? Some of them were prisoners for thousands of years. They gonna just accept being locked in horrific dimensional vaults and turned into living light displays?

And Trazyn betraying the Necrons by reliving the secrets of the Pylons and helping the lesser races? What the hell is going on? If the imperium falls, the galaxy will be easier to conquer and its treasure would be easier to loot.

GW raping the lore again. Why are you guys okay with this?

>If Chaos wins the galaxy will be easier to conquer and its treasure easier to loot

you are one stupid motherfucker

>being this autistic about lore we haven't even been able to read yet

Cause Crons hate chaos more than anything (except eldar and Old ones.)

>first volume of the saga,

So they are doing it WHFB End Times style with seperate books covering different arcs and races. But if they are going start it with Cadia falling, then where is it going to end?

We had them almost a week before pre orders. That was the reason I didn't bought the damn thing. Copy pasted rules for shit I already had no thanks. Sticking to pirated stuff if they are not putting any effort in their products

>The Trazyn prisoners okay with what happened with them?
It just says he is releasing them user, I don't know what you read but nowhere does it say they were okay with it.

>And Trazyn betraying the Necrons by reliving the secrets of the Pylons and helping the lesser races?

He isn't betraying his race, and for someone who is complaining about "lore rape" you pretty clearly don't know yours. Since Trazyn pretty clearly doesn't give a shit about his race, considering he attacks his own kind to loot them of shit all the time.

Not to mention Anrakyr teamed up with the Blood Angles and used Necron superweapons against the Tyranids too.

> If the imperium falls, the galaxy will be easier to conquer and its treasure would be easier to loot.

user, I think you might just be retarded.

No, they hate tyranids. chaos isn't a threat to the necrons they have no souls.

>But if they are going start it with Cadia falling, then where is it going to end?

It started with Traitor's Hate/Angel's Blade. Onto Curse of the Wulfen and Wrath of Magnus, now Fall of Cadia.

>And Trazyn betraying the Necrons by reliving the secrets of the Pylons and helping the lesser races?
>And Trazyn betraying the Necrons

You mean that thing he already does all the time?

And the entire pylon project was just for shit and giggles, nothing do do with necrons being defenseless against psykers.

>helping the lesser races
the first time around, the necrons came and blew up a blackstone fortress because FUCK the eldar and FUCK chaos

Them doing it again is hardly out of character.

>Trazyn
>Giving a shit about the Silent King or his own race
pick 1

>prisoners
eh time dilation, when you're stuck in something like that your mind kinda breaks and you lose all sense of time or reason. i could see them not being helpful for a while

>lore rape
it's not so bad after the 10th time and it's not like GW tries to be consistent with it

>Since Trazyn pretty clearly doesn't give a shit about his race, considering he attacks his own kind to loot them of shit all the time.

Trayzn has a quote that says that as sure as the galaxy will return to rightful Necron rule all treasures in the galaxy will belong to the Necrons since they are the only ones who can appreciate them.

This shows that he gives a fuck.

>Anrakyr teamed up with the Blood Angles

It was a desperate alliance to save a tomb world. The crons have no dog in the fight between the Imperium and traitors. They have everything to gain by allowing them to destroy each other.

>chaos isn't a threat to them
>coming from a race that developed anti-warp weapons and defenses specifically because of how much Chaos could harm them

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense user.

What's with people mixing Tau with Madoka?

They developed them to fight old ones. The old cron codex says that Necrons and C'tan were not harmed by the enslaver and daemon outbreak that killed off 99% of life in the galaxy.

crons are soulless that means daemons won't go after them.

Squiggoths are iconic for Snakebites, so yes - very okay.

You could convert some (boar) chariots to use them as warbuggies or wartrakks. Some boars could also have tank treads instead of rear legs.

Weeboo shit is my guess or just echancing the meme rumor of Tau being made to sell in japan

I will probably have pictures in the next week or two. My army won't be fully painted, but that's because I don't think I can paint that many models that fast. At least the vehicles will be painted.

>Why do autists do things?

That's a deep, dark, black hole you don't want to explore, user