Fall of Cadia Model Prices and Details

>Saint Celestine and the Geminae Superia, Belisarius Cawl, and Inquisitor Greyfax all come in one box for $80

>Phalanx is coming into the Cadian system to counter Planet Killer.

>Trazyn is helping the Imperium, he knows about the Cadian pylons and is releasing some Imperial heroes from his collection.

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Pylon
youtube.com/watch?v=7sXPmz9b4lM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't tell if this is French or Italian. Spanish maybe.

Italian.

>American education

I'm Australian

Well thank you for not leaving us to take the fall for you Australian bro.

I would have had no idea either

>Trazyn is helping the Imperium, he knows about the Cadian pylons and is releasing some Imperial heroes from his collection.

I'm out of the fluff loop, what are the Cadian pylons and why is it relevant.

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Pylon

Necron antiwarp pylons buried in Cadia. It's why it doesn't just get consumed by the eye. Pylons go bye bye and the eye starts expanding. I think.

>All in one box

That's rather annoying. I don't particularly want a jumbo techpriest.

By god we were focusing on all the wrong team ups.

NecronsXImperium is the true OTP

leaf here, I could understand the confusion given those languages are more or less the same general flavor of germano-latin.

I was going to say something like but the language change: is in French, the rest in Italian.
So it's ok to be confuse I guess.

>Saint Celestine and the Geminae Superia, Belisarius Cawl, and Inquisitor Greyfax all come in one box for $80
gross, I was planning on buying the inquisitor but now I'm not so sure

>Imperial Heroes

Make a fucking Primarch come back, DO IT!

Doesn't this guy have a Primarch on ice or something?

>all come in one box for $80

Oh for god's sake, I just wanted the Inquisitor.

>the third pic litterally opens with End Times have come.
What did they mean by this?
last one is french.Come on it's not that hard to differntiate french form italian,just look at them, french has thousands of accents.

You'll probably be able to find them second hand from ebay. Or alternatively get it yourself and sell them off.

AdMech players after the guy probably won't care about the others, and some people after celestine might not want the inquisitor.

It's dumb that they're all in one box, but it's really more of a hassle than anything else.

I guess the skull meme the imperium had going on extends to space skeletons

>Fall of Cadia
But Veeky Forums told me that there will be no End Times for 40k...

but its not end times 40k

Shit's happening on Klaisus, a frozen moon, so it's not the Webway like some said.

Belisarius will be fighting orks apparently. New rules coming for the Mechanicus and Ecclesiarchy (Sob?) and random stuff like warp storm table.

Rest is hidden.

>>the third pic litterally opens with End Times have come.
where?

also do you need me to make a quick translation of these or is the translation already up?

for sure, and I'll probably still get her eventually

would rather buy them through the FLGS straight, is all I'm saying

"il tempo della fine è giunto"
right after the huge ass title

Could ask around with other people there and see if anyone wants to split the box with you.

It's not an End times, they said so themselves.

Age of sigmarfiying of 40K begins

Will Veeky Forums die then?

i know, it's just an unfortunate choice of words(actually this is exactly liek end times, they declared that 40k won't die after it, but this still is like end times)

That makes no sense

Farewell old rival, you will be remembered as setting who died for nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=7sXPmz9b4lM

So instead of 2 minutes to midnight

Its now 1 minute

They're not gonna call it the End Times again, they made money but got significant bad press. It's gonna be called something else, but it's the same sort of event.

do you remmber end times? what if end times ended with a new status quo instead of AoS? What's so strange about it?

Honestly dont end 40k

but you know what 40k lore needs a clean up and so does the game unless people on Veeky Forums want to make their own 40k cannon.

>use same tactic with 40k as they did with WFB
>what could go wrong

>what if end times ended with a new status quo instead of AoS?
Well 40k is huge setting they could do AoS without total destruction.

The black crusades were always boring to me we gonna get anymore Guard books?

Or is Gaunt/Cain already to much? New Commissar when?

This is gonna sound edgy but how about a commissar that is idunno kind of a dick? Basically he actually does BLAM! guys and is kind of a hardass but knows what it takes to get a job done.

I want a new status quo with a balkanized Imperium and a weaker chaos.
I want characters dying, especially chaos ones, rather than the setting dying.
I want the primarchs to come back and die (including demon ones) as some sort of final conclusion for the Horus Heresy.
I don't want an Age of the Emperor, I want an Age of Mortals.
Fuck me I guess.

Oh god I hope so

You mean returning of Chenkov?

But I have a question, if it's really 40k End Times how now some people will force "new CEO fixed everything" meme?

2 Words

Catachan

Commissar

This

Horus Heresy ruined the lore.

Focus on godlike beings and primarchs ruined the lore.

>I want an Age of Mortals.
that was third edition

we're entering the age of mandatory snowflake faggots

Tell me what you read here.

3rd introduced alot of the named IG characters right?

GW guy saying that 40k events will have different name.

I dig it. I kinda want the Imperium to unfuck itself a little bit too but the Imperium being so fucked is the main point of the setting so whatever.

Or that it won't be an End Times ya dingus. Pretty sure they said in their stream that it will be on eminute closer to midnight but that's it.

They might be flat out lying, because they don't want their grand reveal spoiled. It happened before.
I don't give a shit either way, I quit years ago.

So why come here? We dont care you quit 40k

Pretty sure half the people here dont even play it

it's normal to have interest in what you once used to do even if you don't anymore

>Pretty sure they said in their stream that it will be on eminute closer to midnight but that's it.
Pretty sure we have rumors about plastic SoB, not aout 3 models for SJW.
And by the way look how he wrote, "End Times" which could probably mean that he implied the name of event.

I understand that.

but whats the point in telling us you quit 40k

The day more than 20% of the 40k general actually plays on a regular basis is the day Veeky Forums will be much better.

Italianon here, if you need some translations.

Hes just a tabletopfag

Does it have any mentions of "End times" or something like this?

>40k general

You mean shitstain general? I love 40k but that place is cancer

It's Veeky Forums virtue signalling.

i am not the original user, i just replied because it applied to me too. I guess once you are in an anonymous forum you start saying unimportant stuff just because you think about it.I mean, why not?

"Il tempo della fine" means End of Times.

"The end of times has come, and humankind is in danger. A storm is thickening, that will eclipse all other wars. We sent Dan, our expert Storm Seer, to know more."

Every couple of threads I see this

Is 40k general that bad?

>Releases always come in full, with every single models right away

You do realise they're using St Celestine to warm peopl up? Or are you just still mad you got proven wrong about plastic SoB?

>Muh SJW

Oh man, at least try to give a proper argument. Power armor is bulky. If you want waifus to wank over, go to Raging Heroes

Is that 75€ for all 3 models (plus seraphim) or am I unable to read anymore?

I mean I kinda hesitated between saying 40k general or the claimed 40k population on Veeky Forums but it was faster.

I've stopped going there ages ago as well. I just enjoy my hobby for what it is.

>You do realise they're using St Celestine to warm peopl up?
Proofs?
>Power armor is bulky.
And that's why they looks like transexual, while SoS looked like females?

40k Stop Times

I sometimes who the real bad people

SJWs or I dunno anti SJWs?

no, the only new IG characters made in 3e were solar macharius and creed/kell

the rest are 2e or 5e

hi i am italian too, i haven't read these articles for a while now when did tiranidi become tyranids and magnus il rosso magnus the red?I understand wanting to leave names unchanged, but sometimes it just looks more elegant translated.

i don't know m8, i dont play 40k. i saw italian pages and people struggling, so i came in to help

Sister armour is based on Marine armour, so of course they're gonna look like fat space marines.

Oh I can play this game all day. Do you have proofs they're not going to not release anything else?

The Canoness sold above their wildest expectations, they said so to their stores, they're not going to refuse easy money.

And the sculpts are fine. I prefer my dudes/dudettes with helmets anyway.

Gee, I wonder. I have much more problem with anti-SJW tier people than SJW where I'm from.

You can have both actually. Whatever happen in the event cut the empire into pieces:
> Segmentum obscurum is plague with chaos now that the Cadia gate is open
Imperial bastions do what they can, CSM lords carve their kingdoms but the Dark Crusade have dispersed since Abaddon died.
> Segmentum Solar
The Imperium get his fingers out of his ass and initiate Imperial renaissance. The High Lords especially realise it's more dire to consolidate the Imperium power rather than consolidate their power inside the Imperium and start getting things done. Still assholes though.
> The rest
Cut from Terra, the Imperium is balkanised. Not necessary willing to secede, most are loyal, but have to act autonomously which is technically already the case but isn't really stressed I think.
Also Imperium secondus because it's someone fetish or something.

Your forgetting like half the Catachans

You sure showed him user.

Who the fuck cares about the Catachans

>necrons and Deldar both helping the Imperium

Can you say 13-0?

let me forget about them

also I was wrong, solar macharius is actually from 2e

Stop you autistic wanker. The word of a temp =/= Word of God.

>half the catachans
weren't there like only 2 characters?Straken and the dude with heavy bolter, right?

>Do you have proofs they're not going to not release anything else?
Well, we have much important things to release, primarchs for example.
>The Canoness sold above their wildest expectations
Or they just made very limited party.
>they said so to their stores,
Where they said it?
>And the sculpts are fine.
If you are from UK.

Catachans actually for so fucking reason half alot of named dudes

>Strakken
>Sgt.Harker (heavy bolter dude)
>Sly Marbo
>Colonel Greiss
>Nork Dedogg

Abaddon cannot die until he achieves his destiny and destroys the Emperor. Be'lakor decreed this and he is never wrong on stuff like that.

heavy bolter man is from 5e

3e released straken and marbo, unless I'm forgetting about some nobody from the deathworld book

And how the xenos react to this?

They are the best regiment so shut your whore mouth.

nork is from 2e
harker is from 5e

I don't even remember who greiss is.

Lowrun is a literal nobody

and that book is a shitty Catachan book

>copy of amerifats during Vietnam war
>best regiment