Normie stay at home mom here

my husband works hard all day and wants me to learn crypto in my freetime. he gave me a budget of $40/wk to invest. i already have a lil (and i do mean a lil) BTC and ETH but i'm confused as to what alt coins to invest in. not looking for daytrading just want to hold so our kids have a great future ahead of them.

i'd like suggestions other than XRP, ARK, LINK, the usual, but personally learning toward XRP

buy link

REQ

you'd be getting in early. this will see OMG like gains by jan/feb 2018.

confido all day long

show tits for Veeky Forums gods luck

Do NOT buy LINK. Do not buy altcoins.

60% BTC
20% LTC
15% ETH
5% XRP

Anyone suggesting anything else is a pajeet from india. You can get all of these on GDAX, for XRP you can just transfer BTC to binance and buy some XRP with that. This portfolio is similar to the official Ron Paul crypto portfolio for his crypto IRA.

34% xrp short-mid term, 33% link long term 33% btc long term

get into real alts like confido
you need to invest in alts while theyre at a "bear market" (when not much is going on)
and sell them when they have risen again.
If you look at the confido charts,yousee that the price is being held down by big investors which accumulate confido to sell it in bulk when it rises.
Do the same and you will be rewarded.

i need some convincing, otherwise XRP gets my $ next week

post milkers with timestamp and BTC address

You have 3 altcoins xD

If you are in long term, buy in one year at the end of the coming bear market

Get the fuck out of here, no girls on the internet is for a reason. If you have to resort to using your looks to get a bunch of pajeets and young boys to agree with you then you are not playing a fair game. Seriously, you are a joke, and now you are a meme. Congratulations.
One day you may be able to hold your own without boobs, I hope so because age acts terribly on a woman. Once your looks fade you will be left with nothing except your family and kids, I hope you have those already. Otherwise, you are fucked and you better start getting the cats in. I mean you sid you are single so you have fucked up either way even if you do have some.
Bye bye, now roastie. Fuck off to instawhore or something.

Buy link and hold. You won’t regret it. Safe coins are ether, bch, monero, and btc.

Bat, link, and mana are your Hail Mary picks

any thoughts of safex? john mcafee shills them so caught my attention

Post feet pls

ADA
BlockNet
ETN
LuxCoin
XTRABYTES
ENIGMA
BitcoinCash

thanks. will look into confido in a bit

Sup normie mom? Because you *JUST COULDN'T HELP* identifying yourself as a woman (which you do for the added attention, I imagine), go ahead and show us your sad fucking tits or get the fuck out of here. Thanks.

fuck off right back to the kitchen

download Discord and add jonathanflower#5056

I (ironically/unironically) call my course "Quantum Coin Flips: Or, How to Make Infinite Money"

gib milky

Look for upcoming announcements and releases. Buy those a few days before the hype. Nothing else will do.

>will look into confido in a bit

an old friend of mine who was a huge ron paul supporter first told me about btc in the very early stages. tried so hard to get me to invest, but all things in retrospect. really happy this is all taking off now. thanks for advice

naga coin?