Check these out! Do you see the moon now, Linkmarines?

Just seen this on reddit:

To me, my favourite picks in this list are LendingRobot and the Smart Bond contract.

I'm not sure if the Smart Bond contract has been seen before, but it looks like genuine usage. 400USD in bond payments completed.

LendingRobot have active accounts and seem like they're genuinely using the platform in its current state.

Don't get carried away with the KRAKEN account though, it could be a fake account. Although, it could genuinely be someone from Kraken logging in and having a play with SmartContract/Chainlink.

Siddharth Verma - Exec VP of Tracxnlabs, VC firm

create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/siddharth

tracxnlabs.com/

Scott Raymond - AirBnb

create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/scottraymond

Global Hedge Fund:

create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/ac345213037240b1bfeaf32c7aae0ba7

Smart Bond (Seems Real, 400USD transferred, view agreement PDF):

create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/3575b07de7a520c49605549e9bce20ec

Techemy Ltd:

create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/Techemist

LendingRobot - P2P Lending (Active Contracts sending data to ETH, looks like production use)

create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/LendingRobot

lendingrobot.com/#/

KRAKEN (No active contracts)

create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/KRAKEN

create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/KRAKENCONTRCT1

US Safefty Consultant (Interesting Profile Description)

create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/PrimetimeShel

EDIT: It's worth noting that I barely scratched the surface with the amount of profiles in the system. It's been up since 2014 and there's thousands of accounts. I only looked at ones of interest, with profile pictures as a filter.

up you go!

Bump

Every day Sergey's hustlin'.

When the mainnet launches, all the partners and collaborators will be revealed.

All this info kept under wraps, will be on the front page of all the crypto news outlets, and even some normie ones as well.

The average brain dead retard will at that moment know about chainlink. For now, it's a niche coin only neets who are actually interested in blockchain and smart contracts are able to find out about and understand.

A good example is my brother. Good dude, but smart as a bag of rocks. Doesn't understand crypto for shit but has more money tied up in it than me. Buys what his friends tell him to. Guys like him are the majority. He never would have heard of LINK had crpyto niggers like me told him.

Simply put, only crypto nerds are investing in chainlink, or even finding out about it for that matter. It's not yet time for the floodgates to be opened. This is all part of Sergey's plan.

AAAAAAHHH

Mmhmm. Crypto is largely main stream now, but that doesn't mean every coin is. To make money you gotta beat the normies to the punch. You think you're gonna make money buyin' LTC now? Good luck. Chad 'n' Stacey beat ya to it. You gotta go where those people don't know where to go. And that's a coin that requires a lil brainpower to understand. That coin, is LINK.

Im already looking at some nice appartments i can buy when LINK hits $50 each

DELETE THIS ASAP NEED TO ACCUMULATE STILL

Fantasizing about being wealthy and owning nice things is a sign of depression, user

it ain't a fantasy, when ya own LINK

Holy shit

Mars mission confirmed

It's getting out there though. I've been following $LINK on twitter and over the past week the number of crypto "traders" with hundreds to thousands of followers have been shilling it. Even here in almost every LINK thread you see idiots asking "okay I'm in where do I buy this"

This. I’m literally going ALL IN on LINK and I’m not even sure why. I just have a good feeling about it.

Bump fellow linkie.

that feeling, my friend, is your inner baller achin' to get out.

Trips confirm

shoo shoo stinky linky, your shit is at all time low, stop shilling,faggot.

Stop giving me a boner senpai I'm on nofap

It's pretty depressing being poor.

>LINK gets added to coinbase
>reaches $100 after a week

Holy fucking shit. Doubling down on LINK right fucking now.

Here's a freebie;
It doesn't get any better with money.
Happiness -actually- comes from within, as cock-slurping as that sounds

HHAHAHAHAAAHA THIS MUST BE BAIT

pure COPE

any LINK traders in? when do you guys sell it?

market sold at 1500 satoshi for a 30% loss. I advise you do the same.

Good thing I already know I'm depressed.

Money rids you of problems such as bills, rent, wagecucking.

But yeah. It is partly true. There are unhappy rich people.

Minimum 100$

this has been proven through neuroscience time and time again.

you're the ones coping with an existential longing that can never be relieved through acquisition

VTC on bithumb?

Good that I'm already wealthy and chainlink will only help me buy a personal yacht.

DOn't worry, btc will go on a run and bring LINk back down to around that. Buy back in for breakeven/ minimum loss.

Couldnt have called that. Everything was going down, btc was rising, LINK volume was dropping. Just unlucky.

I´ve been a rich man and I´ve been a poor man, and I choose rich every fuckin day! -wolf of wallstreet

Kek, my favorite LINK meme.

Ahh, feels good to be on this ride

Sup colonel. I joine dyour ranks yesterday. That pnd bumped me from 62000 to 71500. Pleased to join the ranks.

Zum Mond, wir fliegen zum Mond.

I beg to differ. You can be unhappy when you're wealthy, but it sure is a lot easier to do the necessary things you need to do to increase your chances of being generally happier when you're rich.

Hi Jonny

you'd think but then you eventually find new excuses and reasons you're not happy and things if you'd only accomplish that would then make you happy.

Reporting in and enjoying the news. Christmas vacation just got a whole lot more comfy gents.

can you explain what funktion the tokens are going to have? i have informed myself about the concept and all but i think i missed that.

The tokens are used to pay node operators

which means institutions which want to make use of chainlink will have to acquire so they can "buy" their service?

Exactly. So the demand will be high, supply will also be low due to node operators staking their tokens

tokens are used to pay node operators. More LINK=more trustworthy node. Oracle operators will be incentivized to HODL LINK instead of sell it as it will increase their credibility. As node operators horde link to increase their node rep, the circulating supply will also lower affecting the price.

Why wouldn't a node operator take as many links off the market as possible- it raises the value of the LINKs they hold and increases their nodes credibility. The value of a chainlink token will only grow after the main net is launched.

Can't sperg the Serg

Can't sink the link

Feelin baller

Sergey not even in he USA right now. No chance this is being worked on right now

excellent

You should make that into a bumper sticker.

you just know he smashed after that interview

Nah, man. Sergey is a patrician, he doesn't bang some journalist sluts. He's saving his seed for his one soulmate for the sole purpose of procreation.

he plans to retire a mormon with a harem of cryptobabes™

that's pretty much confirmed false. He only hosts females on couchsurfing you do the math.

THIS IS SERGEY!!!

>To the moon

Nice to see the full squad again

Nah Sergey is actually a smart guy. Truth is it’s good good upside chainlink.

Downside is this pump is a scam. Whales just pumping Coins under a dollar. Link going longer cause of these posts.

Literally doing all the work for the whales.

Even the chainlink community has no idea what’s going on. It’s only temporary