Alien thread

Can we get an alien art thread going? I'm running a sci fi game soon and I need ayys to populate my hives of scum and villainy. Ideally I'd like to keep things in the middle ground between rubber foreheads and incomprehensible horrors, but I'm not picky. Bonus points for anything reptilian or aquatic

Other urls found in this thread:

scifiideas.com/alien-species-generator/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've always like the idea of aliens having to wear meat power armor like the aliens from Independence day although I'm curious how creatures like that got to that point if they had trouble moving around on their own.

Well, in the movie, you that they didn't use the suits in the mothership.

Most likely, since they spent all their time flying between planets, they've adapted to the low gravity of their spaceships, and just don't have the muscle strength for moving on their own on the planets they invade.

I picture this fella as some sort of fancy ambassador.

This guy I see as some important potentate

Some gluttonous nobleman.

Got a blessed drawfag to make this for me like a year ago for an alien homebrew.

How about we play a little game. Use this website, and the first alien you generate you must find a suitable picture for?
scifiideas.com/alien-species-generator/

For example I got this: A race of arthropods with four arms. For some strange reason, they find death to be outrageously funny. Several of their most famous comedians have died on stage.

>Species: Taulians
>Home-World: Suban 3
>Description: A race of cat-like humanoids who are governed by a queen. They drink a wine fermented from their own droppings. The drink is a powerful intoxicant. While originally used for ceremonial purposes, it has since become a popular recreational drug. They are extremely arrogant and consider most other species to be inferior forms of life.

Makes sense. If you were already advanced enough to go into space and make all that other technology you'd have to time to craft power armor when your bodies no longer function in normal gravity.

>Gozima
>Homeworld: Koshi
>A race of superstitious telepaths who are afraid of water. Alcohol is poisonous to them.

I'll just assume they are afraid of large bodies of water like oceans or whatever

calling all space niggas

Remember that you don't go around naked. Your clothes are made of someone's else skin.

Species: Niilians

Home-World: Biloxis

Description: A race of humanoid aliens with long noses and powerful jaws. They continue growing until the day they die and spit acid.

>Species: Milisarians

>Home-World: New Patagonia

>Description: A race of humanoid aliens with binocular vision and transparent skulls. They have no vocal chords and love music.

>Species: Erumerathi

>Home-World: Baf'bis VI

>Description: A race of humanoid aliens who have large resonating chambers on the back of their heads, through which they speak and leathery skin. When their planet was conquered by an invading alien force, the survivors set out into the galaxy in search of a new home. Their claws are strong enough to open a can of peaches. They love canned peaches.