Next Coinbase Adds

Posted yesterday by what seemed to be a Coinbase developer. Didn't save public key that this was signed with, but if anyone has, please post.

These 4 gems going to the moon come 2018?

absolutely useless information but nice just bought 100k pajeet

How is this useless? If OP was not a faggot, these will skyrocket

good shill, but is it real

One of these things is not like the others... one of these things just doesn't belong.

LOL samefag

No one can know for sure, OP only hinted at being a coinbase dev and said they'd post on another thread due to "privacy concerns". This was posted later in the day and verified to be signed with the key from the original thread.

Seems to be the best thing we have right now.

yea fuck you OP

Did you read the thread at all? When I said "If OP was not a faggot", I was refering to the original OP from the thread yesterday. Jesus christ you people have the comprehension of a 5 year old.

He's referring to the dude who claimed to be a Coinbase developer, not himself.

You have IDs on your posts you fucking dimwit, we can see its the same guy posting again and again. Idiot

See:

Why do you do this to yourself?

You're all literally retarded.

You're the only one who's probably gonna make it.

This board has a lower iq than /v/ or /b/

samefag kek

ITT OP refers to himself in third person, defending this "OP" character that is actually himself

It's impossible to win. These people will be poor forever.

OP means Other person, not necessarily the creator of the thread newfag. Too bad I do not own any of the coins nor do I have any interest in owning them. Ripple, BCash and Dash do seem like great candidates.

This can't be legit.

yeah this was posted by some user who "worked at coinbase" but wasn't sure if it was illegal for him to leak which coins are coming and needed to ask Veeky Forums. checks out!

I loaded up on xrp a week ago thinking it was a gaurenteed add. Sold way too early ($0.40) and went all in XLM. Was depressed for a fee days then XLM gained some. During this entire process I came to the conclusion xrp would never make it to CB. It would be XLM. Sleep comfy now.

Are you real?

At first I exclaimed "samefag", and then I realized he's talking about the Duck OP.

lol fuck! this thread just gets better and better!

Stellar seems incredibly unlikely. But if so, it would moon harder than ripple

yeah, he just "forgot" to include the public key as well as the source for the post.

It was the biggest thread on the board yesterday for a certain period. 100% people have saved the public key. I'm waiting for someone to post it.

How the fuck is Blackmoon not in that list. That list makes no sense probably bull shit.

what you guys dont understand is that anyone can sign anything with their public key. unless his key proves his identity somewhere like keybase then it means literally nothing. and if his key did prove his identity then hed be fired instantly. still holding some of these coins but damn

XLM seems more likely than XRP my son. They are very similar product but target 2 very different markets. XRP targets banks and financial institutions with priority on cross boarder fx/settlements. XLM is targeting payments between people.

Not one of these coins is going to be added with the exception of BCH (which will not only be enabled for withdrawals, but will get a trading pair).

Don't be fucking retarded and fall for this shit.

This. XLM would be a perfect fit for normies. Hope this happens.

the original thread

XLM actually makes the most sense out of pretty much any crypto I know of. CB has never added anything that hasn't been around for YEARS and never has added anything over what $10 each? No other crypto I can come up with matches their idiosyncrasies when adding something new.

Ripple AND Stellar?

Not possible. Fuck off OP

There's the public key. I am not a faggot.

Thanks, would still give you a handie

Jesus fuck if it's Stellar

Fake

I know this because Ripple will absolutely not be added to Coinbase, it goes 100% against their charter thingy for digital assets for coinbase because it isn't decentralized and it also was not listed in an e-mail sent to Coinbase merchant accounts.

Bitcoin Cash was listed in the e-mail sent to merchants though.