Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_FQU4KzN7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The customers.

Even if he was going into battle?

Potion seller. Adventurer clearly wanted the potions a lot, potion seller could've made decent bank selling them to him, what does he care if he can handle them or not?

The Knight.

The Potion Seller's potions aren't fit for a beast, let alone a man!

whats his endgame?

Stop forcing this lame shit.
What are you, six?

I'm going into battle

Bullshit. The potion seller was doing him a service by not selling to him. Being "that potion seller who knowingly sold potions to customers who couldn't handle it" is a bad rap to have. You can get sued for shit like that.

and I need your strongest potions

Did he have to be so cruel and emasculating towards the knight, though? Surely he could just say that the potions aren't safe for him to drink, or offer him one of his weaker potions.

I don't understand the potion seller's business model. Is he independently wealthy or something?

He was correct to not sell to the adventurer, but he is legendarily terrible at his job. He's attempting to exploit a niche that doesn't exist.

I dunno. We only receive a very narrow insight into the setting. For all we know, the world could be replete with creatures stronger than dragons.

This, if the potion seller's strongest potions were too strong for a highly trained warrior, they're too strong for any human being period. Who would the potions be sold to?

Maybe the potion seller sells concentrated potions for dilution, mixing, and sale by other potion distributors, and in walked this lunk of a knight asking for his potions which are 100x too concentrated to use, and no matter what he says to the knight the knight insists he needs the potions.

He outright said his strongest potions "are too strong for you." The knight refused to listen.

Damn it, beat me to it. I'll just sit over here.

Sauce?

My sauce is too strong for you Traveler.

He did offer lesser potions, the knight insisted on only having the strongest.

youtube.com/watch?v=R_FQU4KzN7A

Wow almost as autistic as the whole potato knishes or yee.

I'm glad I didn't kill myself today.

I'm glad, too.

The day isn't over yet. There's still time user.

I've seen this exact thread with some of the exact same posts before already.

This isn't deja vu. Who the fuck is doing this?

I mean why doesn't he have watered down versions of his potions for folks like the Knight?

Can't exactly take everybody's word when they want the "best", just mix in some lemon water and send him on his way.