Great Hauls/Deals

Tell everyone about some amazing deals you have gotten in the past.

I recently just got into wargaming and bought my first set! I was talking to the shop owner at my FLGS and he offered this at an amazing price ($125), made out of genuine finecast (the best material according to him)! I am so excited to open this badboy and get to assembling!

Other urls found in this thread:

games-workshop.com/en-CA/Home?_requestid=13004395
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your either an idiot for buying a 45 USD box for 125 USD or your trolling.

My guess is Troll.

Huh? No, I'm serious (the dollar amount was in Canadian btw)

You telling me I got hosed? God damn it!

So, you bought a 55$ (Canadian) box for 125?

Still an idiot.

>My guess is Troll.
>made out of genuine finecast (the best material according to him)! I am so excited to open this badboy and get to assembling!

Gee what gave it away

Hey, I'm new to this hobby, I didn't know it was vastly overpriced. I trusted my FLGS, though they recently gotten a new salesclerk which is who I talked to about this

maybe the stock google image photo all over google ?

Better hope you still have the recite then, and better hope the manager is reasonable.

Always check the price against the web-store before buying from someone, else you risk getting ripped off.
games-workshop.com/en-CA/Home?_requestid=13004395

You are no fun, ya know that? Veeky Forums does include ROLEPLAYING games you know...

Hey, I'm not "roleplaying", I am completely serious here!

Please fucking die. You are shitting up this boards.

Everyone needs to just report you basement dwellers

All this shit

>£50

Painted box contains a shitload of OOP minis too.

NOKIA FLIP PHONE?! YOU HIT THE FUCKING MOTHER LODE

2004 vintage nigga

i just found for sale like 130 skaven ratclans some skaven HQ, two doomwheels some ogres, 30 monks,10 jezzail and other stuff for 100€, but the fucker won't ship th items, he only wants to make exchange in person.

As a skaven player not in the UK, this makes me sad

gave a monolith for 10 bucks and just give stuff for free to new players if I dont use them anymore keep the game alive

I got the old metal kharn for two maplebucks

I'm the type of guy who is always unlucky, never getting drops in video games and never finding deals in real life. I couldn't even get a deal when I bought a car at the dealership.

I've gotten some good luck on ebay in the last couple of months. Got at least 4 Malifaux crew boxes for around $25, with my most recent being the Nicodem box for $20.

Also recently my friend gave me his Magic collection before he left the country for work, which was apparently full of bonkers stuff I wasn't prepared for.
>foil Eye of Ugin and Rhys the Redeemed
>judge promo Land Tax and Doubling Season
>a good condition Rishadan Port

Best deal I ever got for a wargame was more than $600 dollars worth of skaven for about $100.
It included:

2 Doomwheels
2-3 Lightning cannons
60+ Stormvermin
1 none Island of Blood Warlord
3-4 Island of Blood Warlord
6+ Rat ogres (added to my 8 or so. Glad they rock in AOS)
200+ Clan Rats
6+ of the Island of Blood weapon teams
2 boxes of Plague Monks
1 box gutter runners
tons of metal weapon teams including 3 jezzails
Some metal heroes
Abomination
Bell/Furnace
And some more I've probably forgotten.

I feel like shit now talking about my deal, Skaven bro. Sorry if it feels like you got stabbed in the back

Once bought a an old box of skaven with 20 plague monks, 20 old clanrats, 7ish night runners, 2 packmasters an assassin and a couple other random bits for $8.

I bought a knight paladin for 50$ (already put together, nicely built, no issue with it)

Store near me does an end of the year sell that goes from 15% off at black Friday to 30% off after Christmas eve.

Got prospero,plastic heresy termie armor & some genestealers for 160$

Picked up two of these bad boys for £35 each which is pretty sweet.

Not even my pic but is basically a pic of what I got see

For 100€ I got a perfectly painted Stompa, a Trukk, 15 Burnas/Tankbustas, 30 boys, bunch of Nobz, a Warboss, 20 Gretchins and some bikes.
It was the bait that hooked me back into the hobby.

Best deal I've ever gotten was from GWs website.
There was some bug with the prices for different regions, starter set was £60 in UK, €60 for Finland and SEK 60 for sweden. 60 Swedish Crowns is about €6. I bought £3000 worth of stuff and paid around £300 for it. Should have bought allot more!

Bought by ebay, second hand, had to greenstuff to get my regimental colors

100 guardsmen
2 valks
2 russes
2 sentinels
Random officers, special characters and commissars here and there

All for about 1/3rd the retail price. Gotta love ebay.