/kdm/kdg/kdmg/ - Kingdom Death

Big Smoke edition

Old Kingdom Death is a deckbuilding game where you try to gather as many innovations as possible to raise your Survival, and get new abilities.

>which pledge do I get?
none, go away
>add a link to inside the wall
fuck your shitty fan site
>how is shipping handled?
READ
>what new expansions are there?
THE
>why is the game not coming out till 2020?
FUCKING
>what is included in the Gamblers Chest?
KICKSTARTER
>why is this Percival best girl?
Cutest pupper for cutest girl
>what level should I pledge at for the Mage sleeves kickstarter
none of them

>Kickstarter Page: kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/description
>Adams comments:
kickstarter.com/profile/poots/comments
>Pledge and addon overview: vibrantlantern.com/KDM15/#pledgelevels
>Pledge Comparator & Shipping Calculator:
stdobby.github.io/kingdomdeath/
>Miniature Count with bonus statistics:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11ujOUYfjTFp3jOx7T4f3wl-KmxBh0hST0Spa2Q3fy2k/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/KingdomDeath/comments/5i990r/card_templates_finally_complete/
mediafire.com/file/f2z50rbezocninj/Dead_End_-_psd.zip
1d4chan.org/wiki/Kingdom_Death
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for most handsome husbando.

Second for puppers

So, is the rest of the gamblers box going to be vomited onto us in two or three pieces a day? We only have a few days where poots will update before the kickstarter ends.

I mean, he does make silly chocies, but to not show off all the gamblers box stuff would be turbo silly, not that he needs more money at this point.

Link to some guys KD:M Templates so you all can make some custom expansions for us:
reddit.com/r/KingdomDeath/comments/5i990r/card_templates_finally_complete/

this is some stuff Ive made so far with them

Posting this other anons rapey expansion the Dead End.
This is a link to his template files as well:
mediafire.com/file/f2z50rbezocninj/Dead_End_-_psd.zip

Is it worth pledging if Im just gonna play solo

I would kill for some kingdom death cosplay

Yes. As a fully cooperative game this can be played solo perfectly.
Many people even prefer it this way to keep strategy planning from being bogged down in discussion.
Just have to get used to keeping organized and staying on top of the required bookkeeping.

get mostly naked. tear whatever few threads of clothing you have on. die horribly. take selfie.

>"Eat and grow strong."

Another fan expansion from the Comment Feed.

Not really my cup of tea but well produced

Thanks for sharing this.

Probably multiple reveals, yeah. Might not even be actual ROLLS anymore, just him picking them, but he has said everything will get revealed.

>expansion

Any guesses about what the nemesis promo is going to be?

I think the last thread hit the nail on the head, and it's gonna be a promo version of The First Hero.

Survivor Beyond God totally fits the first heroes lore.

>tfw Enji night will never grace us with lucy or erza cosplay

>Jonathan Harrow left a career in Hollywood to pursue his
dream of writing novels.
>He has an author crush on Charlotte
Bronte, and a real crush on his author wife, YA bestseller
Kelly Oram.
>They live in Phoenix with their four kids
and their cat, Mr. Darcy.

that fuck inserted a bio and his face at the end.
nevermind that its all bullshit

>a career in hollywood
for having produced and acted in his own short (30min) story video? HA!

>Writing novels
direct to amazon trash, more like.

Either that or The Hand.
He already is super anime as is, he would fit right in.

If the Author of The Dead End is here, could I request the template for the settlement event card?
The .zip file has a psd of it, but most of the image is flattened into the background so it cannot be used as a template.

There is no template. It was obtained through grueling copy, paste, and Content Aware filling, but I was sloppy and merged too many layers together. Sorry about that user.

aww. Shame, but still thank you for the work you made available.
Any teasers on what your next project is going to be about?

1d4chan.org/wiki/Kingdom_Death

Overhaul started.

what free program should i use/ are you using for psd files?

pirated copy of photoshop?

GIMP?

Are ranged weapons a good idea early game? Staying at range seems stupidly good.

Adobe now provides their programs by subscription instead of outright buying them. Its 20 bucks for a month, which is enough to know if being a content creator is for you.
Theres also a 7 day free trial, give it a whirl.

Pirated photoshop really is the best.

Essentially the same core concept but with less piss forests, and more body horror. Think Giger/Cronenberg shit

,the rape monster creator is a pretty cool user

God's work, my son.

ranged weapons that are good are cumbersome so that you can't move and shoot. Ranged weapons in the running for the best weapon in the game completely broken don't have cumbersome and can be fired in a sniper or rapid fire configuration and can possibly give you an amazing secret fighting art.

Or, my favourite, Illuminated Lady.
Fuck me, how much I would want to use her thighs as ear muffs.

So how could one implement the Great Game Hunters into the base game?

Pay a certain price in resources to have one assist you in battle, but only against huntable monsters. He takes the place of the fourth character but is more powerful, something slightly above savior.

create an expansions that makes craft-able guns and bullets at a new settlement location. Make it so they explode on 1's killing the survivor instantly.

>loincloth
>lamp
Know what I'm doing for my next Halloween costume.

It was (poorly) attempted earlier in the thread Generally: Considerably stronger than Survivors but requiring special accommodation, they are basically ubermensch nobility. Favoring ranged weapons.

Don't forget broken rock and oil on the eyes

A random hunt event to start a showdown with him. Treat him as a nemesis of sorts.

Are the false messengers like Percival and Fade, or less serious like Sci Fi Twilight Knight and the crossover characters?

Yes.

Less serious. One of them is literally Kamina, for gods sake.

And Gutts - from berzerk
And Link - from zelda
And Ayla - From chrono trigger

>Treat him as a nemesis of sorts.
Manhunter is essentially old and withered Hunter. Dealing with Hunter at their peak and with full arsenal would be one nasty can of whoop-ass.

>picking any other female in a game with lucca

>guns
They use crossbows.

It was fine until he put in his goddamn headshot. the bio was edging on cringe, but the headshot just murdered it. -fjg

I thought Manhunter was basically a Frankenstein working for the nobility and bringing them slaves.

Oh shit that's me.

>oil on the eyes
Thanks user. I would have forgot.
I think I'll see if I can't get my sister to do the face/rock carving.

Just gotta remember to cut before halloween. lol

>to get cut
FTFY

also guns

Right, forgot about The Heart, he's a patchwork alright. But still he's a former Great Game Hunter most likely.

>But still he's a former Great Game Hunter most likely.
>a
Why not lots.

Photoshop CS2 is easily obtainted for free. You can use wayback machine on an outdated link google provides to get their official precracked version with CD keys

Yes, you want to make a set of Bone Darts right after the Prologue fight if possible.

I'm an ex skelly. Dropping the weight is easy. Putting it on is the hard part.

So I'm hesitant to throw more money into this just to get expansions. Will this be my only chance too? I know this fucker does limited runs. Do I have to vomit all of my money into the hole now to get my precious Flower Knight miniature or forever be wanting? or can I actually just wait a few paychecks to recover from kickstarter. and then get it.

As a fellow ex-skelly let me tell you that it gets worse with age. And steady office job.

You can always scour ebay. It's a gamble, but so is waiting for money to come in. It shouldn't sell out super fast though for the already existing expansions, so you probably have some time.

Expansions will be available later on in the store for about twice as much as they are on the KS now.

Also this time around there will be higher chance of aftermarket because the KS hype starts pulling in normies, some of whom might want to sell the game after trying it couple times and realizing they regret the purchase.

Speaking of manhinter, I just finished mine.

>Expansions will be available later on in the store for about twice as much as they are on the KS now.
Except Black Friday, right?

Hard to say if BF deals will continue as they have. So far, only one BF has happened when expansions were in stock, and they were discounted down to 50% and sold out pretty much instantly (at least for the popular ones).

Doesn't exactly seem like a good way to run a business, but Poots isn't exactly the most business-savvy person in the world so who knows.

Black Friday deals can be expected but should not be taken for granted.

this friday was the biggest discount ever iirc

>Poots isn't exactly the most business-savvy person in the world
That's the funny part, he's still treating it as a hobby. It just happens to be one that grew into multi-million project.

I have an extra Flower Knight plastic mini I could sell you if you just want the mini without expansion game content nor weapons for survivors. Unassembled and unpainted on sprue.

Email me if you're interested in buying it.
[email protected]

(I also have extras of Manhunter mini, Regensuit pinup mini, and Messenger of Spiral Path aka notKamina mini to sell)

That's some sick nasty shit right there

What's that difference, /kdg/?

The difference is, do you have Dash, or are you already dead?

Damn, I am definitely replacing that left arm.
Your paintjob is hella nice, but that left arm is awful on a sculpt level. -fjg

>-fjg
Are you seriously signing your posts you complete autist?

This is the difference

Can you take this with Crossarm Block? Or does "always hits head" take precedence ?

I would personally lean towards no, as Crossarm Block says "after hit locations are rolled" and you don't roll hit locations with Difference Between Us / Bite.

It is fairly vague, though. Which would in turn invoke Rule of Death and still say no.

Can't be blocked, but why not dodged?

that only stops one attack. The other one has a 60% chance of killing you. Assuming it's level 1. Level 2 or 3 and you have 2 or 3 60% chances to die.

90%. Top of the Food Chain would stack. And that's per hit. And L2 / L3 Phoenixes get speed tokens, too, for more hits.

Suffice it to say, you dash or you die.

no... -fjg

What's the harm

Never abide an autist

Whoops, yeah. My bad. That's a rough card.

> autist
> really the most harmless people on earth
why are you not man enough to handle it user?

Well, so much for the Ouya.

The Ouya... had a hard life.

Now we're some 200 grand for Kittens.

also I just spotted 1 free
>Black Friday Silver Lantern
if anybody's interested

Saved me $10. Much appreciated user

Don't be a schmuck.
There's a reason being a faggot is frowned upon.

Why not round it to 200 now with some nice pinup?

Oh, I've already got a handful of add-ons.

I fucking apologize like a motherfucker. I've been drinking and at work we have to put a signature on ERRYTHING.
So it becomes automatic for me.
I'm so sorry.