Im worried

Why isnt XRP going to crash back down just like last time?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/12/14/bloomberg-ethereum/
markets.businessinsider.com/currencies/news/ripple-crushing-litecoin-with-18-billion-jump-in-market-cap-2017-12-1011404444
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hahahaha

>hurrr xrp is never going to break 30 cents

it will
devs themselves have said that they want to keep the price low, they also increase the supply at will

pump and dump it, never hold

???? its 79 right now tf are you on user?

>thinking whales go based on usd value

its just the coinmarketcap default.

My hate for xrp has grown

sauce

IT'S GOING ALL THE WAY UP

>mfw giant cup and handle gonna form on all time graph in sats

Non-mined. Most of supply is held by Ripple.

I was quoting posts I was seeing literally 3 days ago. Jesus christ, you guys are something else.

I swear, the second a coin moons, you all start sucking its dick pretending it was always your fave

because you didn't get in, right?

The devs put their XRP in escrow an will release at a constant rate for a few years. 30% more XRP over the next year should drop its value.

xrp moon time

>control a currency
>let it crash
It will never crash, in worse case it will slowly go down.

30% more XRP over the next year may drop the value, but all the normies rolling into Coinbase to pick up their cheapest coin sounds ideal to me.

fortune.com/2017/12/14/bloomberg-ethereum/

markets.businessinsider.com/currencies/news/ripple-crushing-litecoin-with-18-billion-jump-in-market-cap-2017-12-1011404444

investing in ripple instead of chainlink would have earned you more.

sergey the russian scammer has literally been beat by the jewish kike coin of no gainz.

Haha no shit. Back to $0.29 faggit. What did you think with a gajillion dollar mcap?

XRP is mostly traded in FIAT...

>Back to $0.29 faggit. What did you think with a gajillion dollar mcap
What exchange are you looking at? Not like it matters, I have no sympathy for those who were slow to jump on the train when XRP was selling for fractions of a cent merely weeks ago when the first big news dropped. You all thought it was shilling to get rid of our bags; meanwhile, I'm up 5x, even after the dip.