Warhammer 40k general

Fall of cadia leaks edition
Black Templars/Necron/Dark Eldar dream team confirmed!

→ previous

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Older stuff in PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>As current as the FAQs get
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Dragons are red, Avengers are blue, the Wraithknight is huge, and he's going to kill you):
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

>List Builder if BS doesn't add enough bloat for you
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

SUPERFRIENDS

Anons, I want women in my Imperial Guard. I'm UK based and not looking to spend a fortune. Options?

Ric Flair mad Necron Overlord when

Rhinos are Repressors.

HQ goes with Retribution squad.

Continued from last thread

Quick anons, name 3 or more theoretical toughness models that could move 12"s for guard that would help them with their mobility that isn't a guardsmen riding a bike or an animal, go!

Better thread here! Actual General image!

This one got made first AND has a better OP, so no thanks.

guardsmen with jump packs

Some kind of winged abhuman

Some new tau-esque monstrous creature that should be a walker.

boring, but it has all the parts it needs to have

Leaks from fall of cadia
>trazyn the infinite is teaming up with the black templars
>has agreed to release several imperial heroes from his collection to help fight chaos
Who's he got in stasis then?

Why are you still buying models before the end times ?
Thats how you end up with this on youtube.

Wait for age of the Emperor

>help them with their mobility
they've got transports
flying transports even

All they're really lacking is infiltrators. But veterans with forward sentries really should have that as part of their kit.

>frilly pizza shirt
What did they mean by this?

No. Also that guy was an idiot.

He plays Sigmarines now, according to Veeky Forums.

Victoria miniatures, not sure where they're based but they ship at a fixed rate afaik, nice sculpts.

It's a clown outfit.

Guard sergeants with lasguns when?
10 man platoon command squads when?

Tell it to the judge.

bolt guns!
Also 2 ccw bonus means they have 3 attacks in melee, I've seen them beat up space marines with that many attacks!

I know not much I can do with a copy pasted codex.

>space Odin self fellating thread with awful links
Pass

The ruse cruise continues

WHAT IS IT

WHAT ARE THEY PLANNING

Isn't space 0din way in to genestealers now?

Did he finally bin his Orks or what?

Anyone know what his cult list looks like?

Bolt guns are just too big, and the lack of uniformity really rustles my autism.

Wasn't it just a Khorne shit for AoS?

Who cares.

Okay what the fuck, which general am I supposed to post in?

Is there a single person on this board that doesn't have autism me included?

You fucking look at those pictures, dumbass. It's not JUST that.

Did you even fucking look at the picture?

If there are only 100 ravenwing members then how many are black knights? Like 10? And are they extra on top so ravenwing is 110?

This one, it's older.

Gotta hit me with that sauce to make those kinda claims baws

How should I kit out a Sisters Command Squad to go with a Canoness that has a power sword and bolt pistol?

>burning the army you spend time and love to fully painting it
>not playing older and better editions of the game
He went full retarded
Also
>AotE
>when GW confirmed they're not going down that path
>mfw user just shitposts with misinformation

Just saw axe like shit and assume it was some AoS crap. Either way full leak or release. Any other option is just girly gossip. Nothing wrong with that, just pointless.

French WD. Someone will post them eventually.

This still looks like multiple models to me

Trying out khorne daemon kin.

Now considering the fact that you can take multiple detachments, is it possible to take multiple blood host detachments to get multiple free blood tithe points?

Nobody cares about space0din anymore, he just shitpost every now and then when he make the new thread forgetting the new links but adding the link for his homebrew shit

It's not Space 0din making the new thread, it's Bingofag who uses the Johnny image.

>winged abhuman
isn't that what celestine is

You don't. The command squad is basically there for combi-plasma + flamer maybe bring the FnP girl but that is one combi + flamer.

In other words Comand squads are like dominions but with one use plasma and if they survive go with flamer.

Do you even SoB? You never melee with SoB never! Unless you are Celestin or running joke list with Repentias and Penitent engines.

> Get in with DE
> Realize DE don't play how I want them to (Hellions were a favourite unit), switch to Necrons (3000+ pts)
> People get mad at Necrons, decide to start Imperial Fists (3000+ pts)
> AdMech books drop, build a full war convocation just to have (~1850 pts)
> Start GK for a 'softer' army after people bitching about the above (1500 pts)
> See Deathwatch come out, always have loved the RPGs, build a small allied force of Deathwatch (~500 pts)
> Just picked up a full Sisters of Battle army minus transports from a friend (1250+ pts)

Why can't I hold all these armies, Veeky Forums?

Here friendo, I hope you speak gibber-jabber.

>isn't that what celestine is
Celestine is a Daemon of the Emperor.

I claim this thread for the Hammer of the Emperor!!! Xenos and traitors btfo!!!
Also show me your dudes Veeky Forums.

I have Veridyan as a generic canoness and she comes with a power sword and bolt pistol but I don't know what to do with her. I go strictly wysiwyg.

Why user why.

> Mention of the Phalanx
TELL ME MORE.

No she has mechanical wings now.

Fat chance. Also Veryidian doesn't have Rosarium for some odd reason.

Melee SoB is a very bad idea. It almost as giving up the game before starting.

T3 models with S3 and low Iniaitive do not work in melee. At least not this edition

Just use something like Right now is either MSU or Blob sisters. Nothing else because GW thinks girls are gross.

Any French anons still awake? We promise no one will make terrorism or refugee jokes

Like other user said three melee attacks are great. When you get charged by more than one unit they can really help thin out the enemy.

What is the best way to channel my inner tau

Don't forget outflanking PE melta squads

Dress up as a cat girl and suck some dick while using japanese words that you don't understand the meaning of.

>tfw you play Eldar as your primary army and know you never need worry about being anything less than a top tier army.

After the statement of their government regarding the human species and races. France kind of deserve the bombing and terrorist for being fucking retarded.

Basically the text says Trollcron is there because he is Dr Doom.

Suck a big, fat, blue cock

What all these anons said, don't underestimate those extra attacks, especially when you get the charge on 1A marines or something like that

>"wait how many attacks does he have"
>"he doesn't get two unless he's a veteran Sargent though right?"
>"well my devistator centurians killed 1 guy and you did one wound so I guess we're just locked in"

Some of my favorite quotes when it comes to emergency guard melee

Whack some storm bolters on the Immolators and exorcists.
Either that or loud hailers on the Immolators.

PE? Penitent Engines? Melta squads?

You mean Dominion squads with Meltas that can scout, and AoF that ignores cover? Yah those are inside the MSU SoB.

I said channel my inner tau... not impersonation of faggots from /a/

>paint silver instead of blue
>call it a combat blade

Congrats normal cannoness

FW did got butthurt because someone post the image of the miniature they were supposed to show on Facebook and just began to put whatever they wanted instead of keep going with daemon Prince.

I don't have any battle pics as I keep forgetting to take them.

Here's a picture of some fire warriors I just finished though.

Read the codex?

So that was the 20 point missing. Might just the Laud Hailers.

Thanks! Have a Repentia when they where useful

Can't you give those squads that get scout preferred enemy with an act of faith?

>I really should know this, I own imperial agents for thrones sake

Good job user!! How many points of Tau do you have?

But the frogs are throwing a shit fit over that and are threatening to vote Le Pen over it.

It's only natural France would want to leave the euro after Britain anyway, they're so tsundere for each other.

FrenchFag on holiday in the pacific here :

the white part is a commentary from a writer.
It basically says that the book would have been boring if abaddon destroy cadia from orbit so they had to invent something with imperial fist on the ground that protected cadia.

in the book there are 4 dofferent stories leading up to the destruction of cadia
then they masturbate in-universe about how strong space marines are.

the yellow part says: Trazyn is the strangest character helping humanity in this book and he know the secret on how to activate some pylons on cadia to protect the planet. and he liberate some cadian prisoners.

meh.

What statement are you referring to?

YO HELP ME OUT /40kg/

I want a short campaign for two players, consecutive scenarios work too

I play Orkz and my buddy plays Muhrines

Any suggestions?

Their Act of Faith is Ignores Cover, which is arguably better.

About 1.5k so far. I've ordered a stormsurge off ebay and I'll be getting another squad of Crisis suits so soon I should be hitting the 2k mark.

Here's a Riptide I finished a little earlier too.

Melee sisters would roll an ork boyz list though, let that sink in.

As a classical liberal I'm sad to see the left globally get way too comfortable then allow cancers like social justice groups and communist groups grow, Jesus look at labor in the U.K. For gods sake, now the right is pushing back hard, I got a lot to say on the subject but this is a 40k thread so gotta keep it 40k

To get back on topic if the sisters got a formation that let them do all their AoF twice would that make them a little bit better or is there something else holding them down worse?

Aren't the Necrons active in and around the Sentinel worlds battling Chaos?

Sucks that they're not viable at all, I've got 20 that have done nothing but collect dust.
I wish Sisters had an assault transport or just something so they don't all immediately die.

I feel like we two just post the stuff every time.

Broke up for holidays but I actually won my last game against the tau.

Dominions get Ignore cover, Battle sister squad gets Preferd enemy. Celestian something that is melee but is not counter charge (that would make sense) Retribution get rending, seraphim shred and Repentias FnP.

This:
"Ni la génétique, ni l’anthropologie, ni l’ethnologie, ni l’anthropomorphie (biométrie), ni les découvertes récentes ne semblent avaliser l’idée de l’existence de races humaines."

With google translate:
"Neither genetics nor anthropology, nor ethnology, nor anthropomorphy (biometrics), nor recent discoveries seem to endorse the idea of the existence of human races."

They went full retarded.

Bless you Frenchi, don't listen to what the other euros say about you you're alright

Any more crunchy rules stuff or is it all fluff right now?

tfw they are just fucking with you

Is this from 40k or something someone else said? I cant even tell anymore

Could you go into further depth on the marine wanking? It looks like it's Imperial Fists, which are the Guard of Space Marines, and kind words specifically for them are rare and far between.

>all the un-primed tau.

Is that a common tau theme? myself and the other tau players always make efforts to paint our stuff.

What the fuck are you doing europe.

>Ignores cover melta bitches with outflank

Holy fuck this right here makes them at least ally tier right?

Maybe if they gave SoB something like the old minor psyker powers. AoF right now function like the old minor powers, restricted to a type of unite and once per game. Unless you bring the upgrade and hope upgraded girl does not die before you use your AoF otherwise no Faith for you.

Vastal Task force! Re-roll ones! Once per game... Lose objective secure in the process. While shit like free transports, upgrades, army wide FnP are a thing. Giving re-rolls of ones to a T3 3+ of expensive models was broken in GW minds.

they've always been at least ally tier

cheap flamers or BS4 meltaguns stuck in immolators with exorcist backup is handy

LotD get deep strike ignores cover 3++ melta and nobody takes them.

They are wary of re-reolling ones, look what the TS have to do to get theirs.

its from the french goverment

They're 13ppm before upgrades.
You need to pass a leadership test to get Ignores Cover.
They're Leadership 8, 9 with a 10-point veteran upgrade to their leader.
They can only do Ignores Cover once per game, unless you take another 10 point upgrade on a different model, which can be killed and cannot hold a melta.
If she dies, no matter how many times you have or haven't used it, you cannot even attempt to get Ignores Cover.

Is there any kind of sizable Veeky Forums group playing 40k on Tabletop Simulator? I'm a new player and I would like to learn with somebody on there and play a few games.

Why would you go for flamers on something that can just ignore cover anyway?

Also, why outflank when you can drop pod?

I do it. It's pretty fun, even though I have to deal with proxies because GSC is too recent to have models done up.