Do something you piece of shit

do something you piece of shit

You would do well to put your money somewhere else. Its to new for trends to show so it could be at the bottom of a dips vs bitcoin or it could go lower. Considering everything else is coming off a dip vs bitcoin, perhaps neo is as well. Who knows.

Did you miss the part where it went from $36 to $50 in one day? Or did you buy ATH like a retard?

NEO, WTC and REQ will be the biggest gainers in 2018. Screencap this. Also fuck BTC.

>Gets back to where it was in August for 10 minutes before dropping again
>Implying we won't slow bleed back to 35 again.

Neo has a working product with real work customers, and yet somehow has a lower market cap than eos and cardano. This just proves your average crypto user is functionally retarded.

>NEO
Most likely

>WTC
Probably

>REQ
Fuck no.

Neo is a literal copy of another coin but, Chinese. Its not original, its a brand and nothing more.

If they rebrand it back to Antshare it will leave orbit

Lol someone dropped their bags at 7c

Minus the fact that it uses a different consensus method for faster transactions, and focuses on compliance to grow within the real world market.

Except it has a better consensus method in dbft, is unforkable, and focus on regulatory compliance so it can actually function within the Enterprise community.

But yea, muh eth clone.

NEO is a power house, it has been , and while all other alts recovered then 2x 3x 4x neo hasnt done shit

ITS GOING TO MOON SOON

its btc value has been going down since fucking october. this piece of shit coin will be back to $30-35 as soon as btc makes any kind of upward movement.

>This Pepie product is totally different than that Coke product.
Keep wondering why Neo will never be in the top 5.

No one said top five asshole. I said it has a working product and real world customers. EOS and ADA have neither and have a higher market cap.

I know why NEO will never be too 5 again, the crypto community is functionally retarded, and is constantly fomoing into the next project.

For a copy it's 60 times faster than the original, and two years ahead of schedule since it has functional PoS.
But hey, eth has kitties, right?

DO SOMETHING YOU FUCKING BITCH WHY DOES KEK COINS MOON AND YOU DONT DO IT NOW MOTHER FUCKER

Trinity protocol will allow NEO to handle 1m txs per sec and will be complete before Eth can ever hope to scale

Pls be true

It also has one token while Ether hosts 90% of the cryptomarket. Theres no real point arguing with you. You clearly blinded with buyers remorse and wont look at the clear picture in front of your face. Stick with Neo, its a good coin but its right where it should be and lucky to even be where it is as a stereotypical Chinese copy of a western idea.

Keep yapping, shill. Not dropping my bags.

You are dense as fuck. I'm not even arguing there is anything wrong with ethereum despite the fact that Neo is a technically superior product. We all know first mover advantage is huge. There are a ton of eth projects I like and have put money into.

My issue is the support given to vaporware. Look at the constant stream of dapps and massively innovative projects hitting Neo. Hell, some of them are swapping from eth to neo. Wtf has actually come out of ADA or EOS to justify their price.