Is it over? Is the great bull run finally dead? It has been going sideways for over a week now

Is it over? Is the great bull run finally dead? It has been going sideways for over a week now.

>Went from 7k to 17k in a matter of weeks
>ITS OVER ITS BEEN KEEPING ITS PRICE AND HASN'T CRASHED FOR OVER A WEEK NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAH

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

BTC going sideways is some of the best times in crypto. here's hoping it stays sideways for awhile.

It's gonna crash any minute now.

This

give me another month or two of sideway cover pls god.

thank u.

This!

Why do you want sideways? It's so boring....

Alts flourish

Yep. 2018 will be huge for altcoins. New altcoins will be added to Coinbase and normies who missed out on bitcoin will FOMO in.

I'd argue sideways bitcoin is the best thing for crypto. You think alts would have made this progress with a btc bull run?

Don't think it will stay sideways for much more than a few hours. I predict a sharp climb to 23k before new futures open on Sunday. Alts are about to get rekt.

>t. opposite day

Looking forward to another bull run.

Time to put some alts in their place.

you're just a dairy cow now, not a bull. wallstreet is going to milk your teets for steady gains and your bull days are over.

youre still not very good at this btc thing are you? sell pressure has been dwindling, obviously no one but some weak hands has been wanting to sell recently, causing dips of virtual unimportance. once the rest of the market is convinced thats whats happening, is when the next moon occurs. its a cycle. how you havent realized this yet must mean you have the iq of a nigger.

the only reason it didn't crash was because they just printed 55 mil in tether, and they couldn't even get it to pump, just stop it from crashing.

>because they just printed 55 mil in tether

People still believe this? GDAX and the Korean exchanges almost always lead in price

Everyone with a brain knows about Bitcoin by now. Nobody is buying = your decentralized ponzi scheme's days are numbered.

This. We're running out of new money. It's done

I predict futures will not do much for the price. The publicity will bring new money but the futures themselves won't change much

>We're running out of new money. It's done

People have been saying 'this is the end, the normies are already here' since $8k

Bears and bulls are still duking it out. Bears were winning the first have of the week. Then Tether issued $200million more USDT to try to save it and the bulls started to carry it. But the bears are slowly chipping away at it again.

If we end up sub $17k again today its over. If it stays $17.5 or rallies to $18k we're going to $20k.

Haha back to coinbase with you friend

>8K
SO LIKE TWO WEEKS AGO?
For fucks sake people called the top of the dotcom bubble pic related. Just because we can't call the top of a bubble doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Consolidating before the next run.

This, and my bet is that it won’t go below 16k

>People still believe this? GDAX and the Korean exchanges almost always lead in price

they're trying to get ahead of the Tether pump!

This desu. Gambling regulation is a bigger threat at this point than loss of interest.

excellent TA right there

It all makes sense nao!

I disagree. The big money isn't here yet. Compare the amount of money in Stock Markets, we are talking 60 TRILLION. Bitcoin is now sitting under $300 billion. That is 1/200 of the money that you get in stocks.

You think investors will not risk their money with cryptos? I expect the cryptocurrency ecosystem to attract at least 1/5 of the money that stocks attract. Let's be extremely pessimistic, let's say crypto coins will only reach 1 trillion. That's 1/60th of the stock market. At 1 Trillion, bitcoin will cost around $100,000

So no, I don't think we've seen the end of money yet.

>doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Nobody is saying that. I could also point out how the chart looks like that much earlier in the year

This is absolutely correct, and pretty obvious. Feel bad for people that can't think about simple things. I'm out here thinking of far more complicated shit, and people like us have to sit here and say this shit to retards. Feels bad man.

I came to the same conclusion but on different grounds.

Half the people are in a frenzy that futures will crash it, the other half confident it's a certified moon. As usual, the majority has to be wrong so it'll likely trade sideways and really stabilize.

We moon now

They were saying it at 400 and 1k too. They always have.

I really hope that when ETH releases PoS Bill Gates buys over 51% of the market and burns it to the ground.

the institutional investors haven't even dipped their toes in the market yet

kek total market cap for crypto today is over 5x what's shown here- stock markets on suicide watch soon

>Nobody is saying that.
yes they literally are
>pic
That's a fucking bull flag. It doesn't look like the chart now.

>big money isn't here yet
Your picture is outdated. CBOE and CME futures are open. Wallstreet knows about it. They already have money in it. Big institutions and banks put money in it. Rappers and soccer players are tweeting about bitcoin. Bitcoin billionares exist. Mike novogratz shills it. This is anecdotal but I can go play online games and I hear people talking about damn bitcoin.
Not only that but you're pulling numbers out of your ass because apparently all bubbles have to eclipse some arbitrary market cap like $1 trillion or else everyone is an early innovator/smart money.

Wolf of wall street said it's good for 1 more big pump but futures signal the end is nigh.

Yes, say thanks to futures. The futures most of biz was so excited about, Enjoy your 3% gainz a year.

The entire crypto market is 500 billion brainlet. BITCOIN IS NOT THE FUCKING CRYPTO MARKET. THe brainlets on biz I swear to god.

Today's little bull spike is last gasps. Correction starts Monday

>the only reason it didn't crash was because they just printed 55 mil in tether
You must be a retard to believe this.

>Wolf of Wall Street
This guy is wrong more often than not, just like every other crystal ball pro. Your post only strengthens my point.

CME is not open yet. It opens this weekend. All the institutional money is still not in and you're delusional if you think they are. It's only starting you salty ass no coiner.

>he expects cyptomarket to ever get anywhere near stock market size

absolute highest echelon of keks

cryptomarket being 1/100th of the stock market already seems far too big a bubble

It's gonna pump one last time and POP goes the weasel