Have you ever played a character who was a smug, spoiled brat?

Have you ever played a character who was a smug, spoiled brat?
Were the other players annoyed by this?
Was it fun?

Stainless.
He was a blatant iron man rip off who inherited his fortune 500 company and was pretty much being a super hero just for the shits n giggles of it.

The group actually didn't mind despite me doing my best to act like an entitled ass in game. I think it might have been because I was always willing to throw money at a problem whenever needed.

>was it fun?

Actually yes. He wasn't my favorite super hero but he was pretty entertaining. I remember a incident where I was golfing with the prime minister of China when we got attacked by mind controlled swans.

Shit was hilarious

how smug was he?

It's been awhile so I'm not sure but I do remember being the only one with a public identity and would take credit for literally eleverything when the media showed up

I don't understand smug. I don't understand spoiled brats.

Smug generally means you believe you are entitled to have everything go your way and become suprised/confused or angry when it does not.

I don't think I've ever really played an entitled character.
If I decide to go for a extreme or obnoxious trait I lean towards arrogance usually. Being loud and boisterous about shit and generally having fun with it.

Had a Bard/Warlord in D&D 4E
Never attacked an enemy directly or did a bit of actual work, he would however hit on anything with a pulse and frequently got the party into trouble with his grandstanding and boasts. Was always forgiven because he handed out extra actions, movement, heals and buffs like candy; and had skill scores to sail through any social encounter.
Can't for the life of me remember his name, but I remember in the epilogue he opened a women-only health spa called "The Healers Rod"
>Man, that seemed a lot funnier when I was a teenager

>healer's rod

>Ok, maybe is still a little funny

I'm playing as a smug brat right now. I've been using daddy's signent ring and everything. I'm unsure if everyone enjoys it as we haven't done much with the world now but as we get farther in I hope to deepen the character

>Seska
Feels good.

Seska's the best!

I may be in line for playing a literal spoiled princess character soon

practice the ojou laugh

I will user. I will become anime. It will be horrible, like me.

Smug ojou or raging tsun?

That's not even close to what smug means. What the fuck are you talking about? Smug is an excess of pride, or at least a perceived excess of pride. It has nothing to do with entitlement.

S M U G

>smug, spoiled brat
Yes, I've played an elf before

source on that smug?

Smug.

Maybe if shit hits the fan I'll have to tsun it. But I won't want to give my little playthings that pleasure for nothing, hmm?

My current BBEG is a 19 year old kid who stumbled into UNTOLD POWER and he's a cocky little shit.

Perfect BBEG since he's so easy to hate, draws attention from his semi-sympathetic mook who's going to stab him in the back at the climax and reveal himself as the real threat.

aint i a stinker