Chaos aren't invading realspace. They're fleeing Doomguy

Chaos aren't invading realspace. They're fleeing Doomguy.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/Doom/comments/4nt3fo/i_got_bored_and_did_some_math_on_the_original/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not possible. Nothing lives long enough to run away from Doomguy. There is only annihilation once he's been unleashed.

Hah, reminds of those ultrafags we fucked millenia ago. I'm not fleeing from that wussy faggot. I've got my shoulder-mounted heavy bolter and 10,000 rounds to go with it. Bitch better have some terminator armour if he wants to go toe to toe with me.

>The Chaos space Marine was found dead later that day, having choked to death from the hundreds of Bolter Rounds that had been shoved down his throat
>This actually had nothing to do with Doomguy, But was just rather the usual brand of Chaos Worshiper shenanigans

There used to be Ten Chaos Lords.

Only six were home the last time Doomguy visited though.

>its this thread again

It's a good thread, on occasion.

I'll be fine. I unleash a tide of bolt rounds on his ass and ascend to daemon-hood with my shoulder-mounted heavy bolter. Hell, if he even has terminator armor he won't survive the barrage of ass smash descend upon him. I'll shoot him into his grave.

The tyranids aren't invading. they're fleeing Samus

>doomguy pops invincibility sphere

>trying to shoot doomguy
That guy can casually outrun rocket fire, and can rip cyberdemons in half with his bare hands. Plus he does have his Invincibility sphere.

Sorry bub, but your ass is grass

I still got my shoulder-mounted heavy bolter and my 10,000 rounds. Your the target, I am the shooter.

Doomguy blows your head off with his Railgun or BFG while running around as fast as a car

Hmmph. Then this is just unfair.

Now, I am headless. Grrrrreeeeaaaat, how do I expend sector-bankrupting amounts of ammo now?

Welcome to Doom, the original cheese.
It's stupid, crazy, ridiculous, and we all love every second of it

>Gun is staticly fixed to shoulder
>Have to physically move and bend to aim
Buddy, you ain't gonna hit jack shit with that thing. Plus, you'll look like a retarded dancing bear a
While trying to use it. Just go back and get a regular gun that'll at least let you die with some dignity.

Invincible for 60 seconds bruv. BFG.

>BFG and a plasma gun that doesn't overheat
You lose.

You guys just underestimate the power of the shoulder-mounted heavy bolter.

You underestimate the power of someone that gives demons PTSD.

Doomguy used his Unmaker
gg

You underestimate the power of invincibility.

Doomguy regularly fights demons with shoulder mounted rocket launchers

>then I'll whisper in soothing voice
>>psh, nothing personell

What, if I got a bigger shoulder-mounted heavy bolter. Like, dreadnought sized. That'll surely fuck him up.

I was thinking of that at the time of writing.

>Says the guy who put his gun ON top of his shoulder instead of in front of it so that it could take the recoil.

As you switch on to Full-Auto (and believe me, with how ridiculously difficult It's going to be to aim that thing, you will) you're gonna fall flat on your ass and everyone's gonna laugh at you, even the Nurglings.

I didn't aim on Istvaan. I ended up killing a two dozen astartes with that thing. Most of which were in my squad...

Here is Doomguy killing a dreadnought sized Demon with a plasma cannon for an arm.
This should help inform you

>This is what chaos marines actually believe

Okay, Okay. What if I made a little bit bigger (heavy weapons platform size) and gave it really comfortable grips.

I fucking love threads like these and watching 40Kids crawl out of the woodwork to defend their setting and how BADASS and BETTER it is than everything else.

This is a part of Hell called the Titan's Realm. This is because it used to be ruled by an absolutely huge demon called the Titan, until Doomguy came along.

That's the Titan's skull there.

Making it bigger won't save you.

It's my headcanon that Doomguy is what will pop out when the Grey Knights finally open that little box of theirs.

Bruh, just give it up already. When Daemon Princes fear this man, there's no shame in running away.

You are better off forgetting the platform, and instead just dropping a Cruiser or a moon on him, just like the Demons in Doom did. It won't kill him, but it'll stop him for a thousand years before he breaks out

Meant for

Kay. What if i got some of my Iron Warrior buddies, like a platoon full of them and we all unleash hell upon him

But user, why would any sentient being be moving away from that body?

You think that the Titan just fought him alone? Hell had a literally inexhaustible army and they couldn't klil him.

>unleash hell
>on Doomguy
This is like unleashing donuts on Homer Simpson but even more counterproductive.

>tfw Ciaphas Cain lived & died without ever discovering SamASS

Found the flaw in their tactics. No shoulder-mounted heavy bolter = no victory.

They had plasma cannons though

m.reddit.com/r/Doom/comments/4nt3fo/i_got_bored_and_did_some_math_on_the_original/
>inb4 le Reddit
I know, I know, but just read this.

You are going to get a very good look at your own colon.

Sounds like your being counter-productive, your just shooting down my suggestions. I hall you know I have shot THUNDERHAWKS with my buddies before.Well, Word...Bearer...Thunderhawks...

Spongy has single handedly destroyed whole layers of hell, and several space stations

Doomguy isn't a soldier, he's Exterminatus given physical form

But user, I thought SamASS was the walking Death Star.

They both are, as expected of the two Lost Primarchs

I've only seen any of my organs once at the apothecaries' quarters and that was after getting shot in the heart. You never told me Doomguy was so kind as to take us to the apothecary after he beats us to a pulp.

>tfw a single X-Parasite can potentially fuck up the entire galaxy

Have it your way then non-believer, I will write your name in my book of "People who I need to shoot in the face with my shoulder-mounted heavy bolter". You will reap what you have sewn.

You misunderstand. He's going to conk you on the head so hard your head will shoot out of your own asshole.

>MUH BOLTER
>Against Doomguy
>Mfw

Still what a kind soul. I should give him the Book of Lorgar. Maybe not even pulverize his very essence with my shoulder-mounted heavy bolter. Hopefully, he will find faith in the four. If not I'll just burn him at the stake(which probably won't kill him right?). ( =

This was a productive image search

Needs a filename

>Shitposters exit the threads, leaving only the productive anons

>Chaos aren't invading realspace.
Why would Chaos want to invade real space? Realspace for them is like space for humans. It is an environment that is fundamentally different from their own, they cannot even safely exist there without a lot of preptime and shit that keeps them together. They are much more restricted in realspace, the laws of physics that do not exist in the warp are like chains, they are hugely disadvantageous for Chaos, it weakens them considerably.

Chaos doesn't want to invade realspace, they have no incentive to do so. Their only incentive is to keep realspace in constant war to feed on the powerful emotions that come from it. Invading real space would mean burning down your own food source, it is stupid and suicidal.

You are full of shit.

"HE GONNA KILL US" said the lesser daemon

"I WILL SHOT AT HIM" said the soulgrinder and blew up the wall

You won't be able to catch him. He'll punch out your ribcage and use your vaunted heavy bolter to murder the rest of your brothers.

You know daemons invade real space all the time, right?

He'll use it! Golee, where is he I will give it to him right now. He will be able to murder my kin with superiority above all. Fuck killing him. I haven't seen a single legionnaire use these since the Heresy it's been so long. YES, YES, YES!

That's not Sylvania invading, the undead are just fleeing from Corvus.

>Dabbing as you jump out of a window

Doomguy is the second Death Star. He's bigger and he doesn't have the exhaust port.

>Doomguy was the 2nd primarch
>RIP AND TEAR'd so much big E sent him into another universe out of fear
>Samus was the 11th
>Emps sent her off to fight the tyranids, hence why they're on the run

Last piece of the puzzle remains, how do we fit Megaman into this

Going a bit off topic, but that image is from "Event Horizon", correct?

You do realise that 40k already has their own Doomguys. The Primarchs.

What's more badass than Doomguy? 20 Doomguys fighting each other along with their armies of Doomguy "clones".

Destroyed dealing with the Iron Men, who were lead by Wily and Protoman.

No. It's from Hellraiser.

>"no john, you are the chaos"
>and then john was a daemon

Slannesh's favourite movies

Funny how the Doomguy has now transformed into the Doomslayer, who for all intents and purposes IS a demon inhabiting UAC Space Marine armour.

It's pretty clear. Bound inside a stone slab in Hell, stuck there for who knows how many years, with no food, no water, no oxygen. Doomguy stopped being human ages ago.

Warp exposure and hella willpower will do that to you. He at least looks human, we can see that in the waking up scene.

He got supercharged by angels at one point, which might have made him immortal.

>It's not that he's so badass that he can't guys. It's that he's a perpetual that retains the memories of his past lives, so every time he gets killed he just wakes back up and starts killing again.

>Doomguy "clones"
Quakeguys?

Adeptus Astartes.

Also, don't fucking say Quakeguys. Say Rangers.

patrician

HUH HUH HUH HUH

HUH

HUHUHUHUHUHUH

Two shoulders, only one bolter?

WTF you doin man?

Doomguy is what's in the box on Titan.

>May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again.
>Corrax Entry 7:17

Can I get a sauce on that nuclear wasteland one?
My image search failed.

>Spaces Marines are bunny-jumping to the enemy while saying "HUH" by each step .
Thanks for the mental images.

Now I have the urge to write a Quake/40K fanfic. Reading some awful Doom/40K ones are not helping.

Well, the whole of Quake (1) can be pretty much seen as the last survivor of a Space Marine strike team desperately fighting through hordes of cultists in order to close a Chaos Gate.

HUHUHUHUHUHUHFOR THE EMPERHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH

Oh boy, here I go killing again.

>Ranger was the only survivor of an AdMech attempt to make a humie webway gate. He somehow perma-killed a Undivided Daemon.
>Bitterman, Grunt, Mayor and Kane were dealing with a uprising of living servitors in the same planet where the incident with Slipgate happened. Bitterman and Kane got transformed in the process.
>The Eternal Arena is somewhere in the Warp and the Vadrigar capture the warriors not owned by any of the different Gods. They are still pissed at Khorne for getting Tuska before them.

He has soaked in demon gore for so long that there's probably not much of man left in him, besides the burning thirst for vengeance.

Which is why the best hell could do was sacrifice all their strongest just to distract doomguy long enough to magically trap him and drop a temple on him, and that only worked till the newest game.

They even changed their pentagram symbol thing for hell to include an image of doomguy. He is what demons have nightmares about.

Where would Turok fit into 40k?

At first he seems like your average catachan but with the shit he goes through he has to be something special.

A perpetual on catachan, where every time he dies he learns from it and is driven to survive even more bullshit?

Something like this?

Hellraiser is literally Dark Eldar and 4th edition FB chaos.

In the 4th movie hellraiser actually goes to space.

Story of Archaon the Everchosen in two lines.

wouldn't it be
>"no john, you are the daemons"
>and then john was a necron
?

dark angels scout

If memory serves, Turok is a title that's passed down from warrior to warrior, so it's not the same guy every time. Hell, in Turok 3, there wasn't even a real Turok, since Joshua dies at the beginning.

Having said that, I've always wondered why Tal'Set is considered the most powerful Turok. The biggest bad he put down was the Campaigner. Joshua took down the fucking Primagen, and two not-Turok relatives destroyed Oblivion.

Why not both?

My headcanon just decided that Hellraiser and Event Horizon happen in the same universe.

Which means Hellraiser happens in 40K now.

>Primarchs
>Badass

Im a 40kfag and those assholes ruined everything about 40k lore for me