You forgot about YCombinator. YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups...

You forgot about YCombinator. YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

Other urls found in this thread:

ycombinator.com/companies/
spec-rationality.com/request-network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Priced in

YCombinator is soyboy central.

I’m gearing up to buy but my question is WHEN? I’ve been watching it since it was .06 but didn’t have funds transferred over. Do we foresee a bigger dip or do I FOMO now? I know colossus is set to release between now and next week and should see a big spike but do I roll the dice and hope it dips more before that? I hear talk of Req being inferior to TenX as they already have a working product.

I’ve also heard you can purchase Req with USD. While I’ve been in crypto for 6 months, I haven’t made enough transactions to make the best decision as far as purchasing Req.

>I’ve also heard you can purchase Req with USD
where?

Binance but I could be very wrong

if there's a dip it will be this weekend but I don't see it going below 23 cents. Too many people waiting to catch it. Myself included.

Only other thing that would tank the price is a BTC implosion, but then everything would be worthless anyways.

look at the previous history of req it might go down a little more this week but it should breakout by monday latest

Binance is BTC/REQ and ETH/REQ trading pairs. But it is very simple to just buy BTC/REQ and then exchange it.

big if true

You forgot about Coinbase. Coinbase absolutely should be mentioned any time YCombinator is brought up, I would argue it's more successful (money wise) than Dropbox. Coinbase is YCombinator's biggest success.

ycombinator.com/companies/

Ctrl + F Coinbase and Request Network

thanks, just bought 100k

big if true

so YC owns 7% of all tokens right now?
thats 70000000 tokens or $17,500,000

not sure if this is good or bad

They want it to succeed 17 mil is play money to them

>conveniently ignoring that 90%+ of ycomb investments go nowhere fast

can anyone explain to me how OMG needs to fail for REQ to succeed? cant they both get to top 10 marketcap in a few years?

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive.

what app is this?

Yes. But REQ has already made it. It's at 169m mcap. YC owns a large portion of the stocks and will use all their connections and marketing channels to see this shit succeed.

i get that it should be priced in, but i think youre underestimating how many people dont know about REQ... as it grows, more people will learn about it and "price it in"

I only learned about req a day ago, and bought a shit ton at ATH, and im sure i wont be the only one

Maybe he's talking about tether (usdt)

i think its good because it would be in their best interest for REQ to succeed, and that means that they would put as much money and connections into it for it to blow up.

With ycombinator's track record, im sure they would force the team to meet all deadlines as well... good news ahead!

>can anyone explain to me how OMG needs to fail for REQ to succeed?
They don't. But if OMG fails then Req likely gets a lot of users that OMG would have had for the use cases that overlap.

Can you explain me this meme?

also, normies aren't analysts

go back to plebbit fag

It keeps retesting its ATH over and over and over. Do a little reading user, use your brain. This is a bull raring to go. A rocket priming its thrusters. Get the fuck in here. Even if you won't hold for 10x gains by Q1 2018, there's still much to be made by end of year. Don't say I didn't warn you. Hold this until at least $.50 which will be the target when this breaks out any day now. Never go by TA alone, here is a good resource for fundamentals that will provide you the bullish backdrop; spec-rationality.com/request-network/

There's a sell wall that we've been hitting for days now. Just can't break through.

But oh boy, when it does it's going to be YUGE.

My hope is somehow we can break through before colossus release, find a new floor and then go even higher with the beta release.

>
do u know what the timeline is lilke?

That's the scenario I'm hoping for and can see REQ trying for it over the weekend or Monday latest

how hard is it to go to coinmarketcap and look up what pairings are offered for a coin?

See yall niggas at the grand dip this weekend

How can you tell there is a sell wall? is there somewhere you can see the orders in place or are you just going off the fact that REQ has been stuck a little under 0.3USD?

Whales are literally holding this down with sellwalls while accumulating. Once they let go and colossus releases we'll hit 1$ before any of you can post a single pink wojak.

Colossus is going live next week, check their blog at request.network

Why is there supposed to be a dip?

>buy the rumor sell the news