WaBi about to explode

WaBi confirmed moon

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7jyssh/jd_lists_wabi_walimai_on_its_products_jd_is/

Walimai, the company behind WaBi, is a company that develops solutions to ensure product authenticity

Also this technically confirms walmart rumours!!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7jyssh/jd_lists_wabi_walimai_on_its_products_jd_is/
search.jd.com/Search?keyword=海安全球购&enc=utf-8&wq=海安q%20q%20g&pvid=f0e4013ae82645ae97b31c4b11e12bc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry Wabi but VEN is the real deal. Not some token that has no use or blockchain..

Wabi on the move, people dont realize how big something is until it's there

possible alibaba partnership

>couple of hours ago
>right now wabi is at 1$
No one seems to care. Maybe the fudders were right.

already working and listed on JD

now is the dip, monday is too late, buy the dip for once Veeky Forums goddamnit

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7jyssh/jd_lists_wabi_walimai_on_its_products_jd_is/

Lol, Wabi has the Chinese milk industry on fuckin lockdown!!

>RFID label listed on huge website shortly after ICO
>no use

I'm in!

Which is a good thing. You want more people FOMO buying, don't you?

this coin is already x4 from ico prices. there'll be much better buys in later, it's going to bleed then ico buyers will market sell. Then you have to decide if Chinese milk is your thing.

Sure VEN is the real deal with nothing to show. Meanwhile WaBi is already in JD and will announce other big partnerships in the future.

>this coin is already x4 from ico prices
Being this retarded. Just wow

I bought into it too yesterday but those items have been up since October. Nobody gives a shit

proof:
search.jd.com/Search?keyword=海安全球购&enc=utf-8&wq=海安q%20q%20g&pvid=f0e4013ae82645ae97b31c4b11e12bc0

yup nothing to show. PWC, DNL GV, Renauto, Christian Dior, Louis V, BMW and more..those companies mean nothing nor does a token exchange and entirely new blockchain..stay poor meme coiner

>but those items have been up since October. Nobody gives a shit
Well fuck. No wonder the price keeps dumping.
These bags are getting heavier and heavier. I want to seriously cry right now.

Please point me to the product.

>this bullshit again
fuck off, retard. Stop trying to ruin good token reputation by spreading retarded rumours. There's NO Walmart deal. There's NO jd.com deal. THERE'S NO ALIBABA DEAL. STOP. TURNING. WABI. INTO. LINK.

your a big boy posting on Veeky Forums.. DYOR

Oh so no product?

dont worry, WABI will 100% go to 2$, with all put together WABI has to get a Market Cap of 80-100mm at least. Just hold for 7-8 days.

but there is i mean nigga do you read ?

He can read that fuckin JD shit has been there forever. nobody cares, the whales are going to dump their ico first chance they get

??
they already dumped from 2 dollars

There's probably nothing less important than the chinese milk market, they buy all types of milk powder from overseas and never trust the local sellers anyway. You can't find a chinese student in europe that doesn't send milk stuff back to family and friends constantly.

it's you who failed at reading. Walmart and JD works with IBM, and IBM Blockchain Platform. WaBi works alone with few online and offline shops including listing on jd. This is nothing and was planned months ago. I'm all in wabi and threads like this offends me with it's stupidity.

Please buy our label for Chinese milk. You will become rich I promise!!

>real world problem solution
>already implemented
>works as expected after 1 year of testing and 2 years of extensive development
>ready to expand on whole goods market in a matter of year while competitors only begin development, lagging behind WaBi
better than 99% coins and tokens on market

literally better than bitcoin