Bitcoin at 17.6k

Who in the everloving fuck is still buying at these prices? 18 dollars a transaction for fucks sake.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zjMhT2W
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>18 dollars a transaction for fucks sake.
>Implying that matters when the normies are leaving their BTC on the exchanges

this. and the main use case of rich people moving huge sums around don't care about your fucking fees.

Rich people. you poor fag.

why would anyone buy a useless "coin" at $8?
$18?
$100?

$800? or $8000?

because they still think they can make money off of it.

>Rich people and institutionals buying something that was 900 usd in January

Mike Novogratz bought with millions on the $5.6k dip on BTC, boy I bet he sure feels stupid now

MUH STORE OF VALUE HURRRRR LETS FORGET ABOUT THE DNMS

That's right: he bought the DIP.

Does this look like a dip to you?

MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It looks like stabilization after a huge bull run to me. Nothing explicitly bearish about it

Lol I literally make 18 bucks an hour 24hrs a day 7 days a week regardless if I work or not. I don't even consider myself rich or anything but 18 bucks on a transaction while I wouldn't consider it 'smart' its not that bad.

Normal eb and flow of traders.

keep coping

We are on a huge bull run, I agree, but you have to admit we are about to see if Bitcoin goes beyond 20k. Corrections are healthy, corrections are needed

buy at the right prices...and dump at them too
discord.gg/zjMhT2W

I watched a 1200 BTC sell wall get eaten yesterday. That's over 22 MILLION DOLLARS

It's going to go up...

im curious about this. source? he seems like someone who might have no qualms about shorting the fuck out of BTC once derivatives market volumes increase and then dump his BTC to crash the price. Assuming he accumulated enough.

$22m is chump change for my colleagues at the trading desk, friend.

That was 1 exchange. There were others involved as well.
And 22M isn't chump change to anyone. No one throws that kind of money away, they want a return.

welcome to biz normie enjoy your stay, hows pretending to have a life going? oh sorry, colleague

Yeah?

22M is chunk change in the institutional world. It's a lot for retail though.

It's really not. Maybe when you add up everyone's stuff, but to any individual group?

that's probably exactly what he will do over the next month