youtube.com/watch?v=FHXJoXfbCTU
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Akhilleus_Kosmos
youtube.com/watch?v=0VP7xTQf_qI
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Amalavijñāna:_Boundary_of_Emptiness
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Ark
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Vasavi_Shakti
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=e2sq409UGtY

What exploits of yours have become famous not for their greatness, but for their outlandishness, /jc/?

Hey who do we ask about the Type Moon Servant Supplement?

Incarnating the concept of hope to give it a hug.
Val if they're on.

What do you need?

I'm always on. Always watching.

Well it's nice that such a good and holy man is watching us.

In the Overlord (series) Jump, what are alignments? Only good and evil?
I'm making Custom NPCs and I need to assign them an alignment. Do I just use the classic D&D frame?

Okay so... I wanna try making a Noble Phantasm close to the power shown by Accelerator from a Certain Magical Index. I've done some research and I would like your opinion on how to nerf the one I like the wording of the most to reasonable levels, as it is I don't think it's on the scale but I wanna make it so . pastebin.com/wX0qv2zz I don't wanna start anything else, it is from somewhere else and so I won't way where it's from but the wording is solidly where I'd want it. Personally I think that it would be a Marble Phantasm, akin to how Demons do their stuff, or something but I'd like your opinion on this creation and how to click it down to reasonable levels. This assumes a Caster as base but I might make it with a Jumper as a base.

It goes from -500 to +500, 0 being true neutral

It's a good evil scale I believe. Think light side dark side meter from Kotor.

Oh I see. Thank you!

It's...going to need some heavy nerfing to get through for sure. It's certainly not going to be a marble phantasm, since that's quite a different thing to Accel's vectors.

Okay so, going to go over various questions I have as well as things that should be brought down. Aim is going to be getting it to EX rank acceptable levels and if that's too high we can then work down from there.

First off for questions, does this NP come with the inherent ability/intelligence/processing power to use it or must that be attained elsewhere?

Second, is the bit about manipulating attacks that are applied directly to his body an OC addition? As I recall, both from earlier in this paste and personal knowledge, he's not actually immune to things like Voodoo dolls where the damage is just applied directly to his body with the attack being dealt to something else.

Third, is the 'pulling punches' weakness something that, like Accel in show, can be countered or diminished if the user is aware of the attacker trying?

Final question before moving on to the intiial suggestions, is the bit about adjusting to any inexplicable laws in a single instance of encountering it OC or does Accel adjust at that speed? I seem to recall it taking him a fair while instead of being instantly after.

Contd

Has anyone ever made an OC companion in the exact image of an actual preexisting character?
Have either of the two ever come to face to face, and did you try to explain yourself?
How did it go?

So, first of suggestions that I don't need answers to questions for.

It's going to need an upper limit on the level of force and speed it can handle, that's the main thing. This will generally be significantly lower then it's rank, due to the sheer amount of uses it has other then pure damage reflection. If it was just damage reflection it'd be something like Godhand, where the level of nullification is equal to the rank but since it offers so much more then just that, it takes a corresponding big hit.

Second, the ability to adjust to inexplicable things. This is likely to be either removed, massively increased in time or have certain things limited from being adjusted to. If you could eventually adjust to things like conceptual attacks too, there'd be very little that could even harm you. This mostly depends on what the upper limit on the force/speed is set at, since if it's low enough there'd be no real need to say anything beyond "You can't adjust to things without vectors or that are conceptual in nature" and leave it at that.

Finally, range limit on the vectors that can be manipulated would probably also help, though given Accel has never shown the ability to do anything but just draw extra force from something like the earth's rotation, I'm not sure if it's really needed.

Yep. Got awkward when I came to RWBY, Pyrrha was very confused. What can I say, Pyrrha? You're a top-tier waifu design.

You can still do the other prophecies, you just don't get a reward for them. Reason for that is I feel otherwise it'd homogenize people's plan for the jump and turn the jump into a checklist of things to do for various perks and rewards.

There isn't really a limit on gargoyles produced, just you have to animate them each individually. The reward is slightly weird but that was largely because I didn't want it to crossover with the Dawnguard one. I may add something to the reward for Volkihar but I'm not going to remove the requirement for Monster Lord.

Master of the Arcane does allow you to teach that school in other jumps.

Drawback cap will stay at 600 as it always does in my stuff. The jumps I make aren't all that long.

Nope. Making the jump a OTB type deal at this late stage strikes me as a bad idea.

Hey, anybody know what the status on the Stardew Valley jump is? I tried looking for it under WIP in the drive and I couldn't find it.

I wanna thank you for humoring me on this Valeria, first and foremost.

>First off for questions, does this NP come with the inherent ability/intelligence/processing power to use it or must that be attained elsewhere?
I'd assumed that would be linked to one's own intelligence or be a part of the NP itself. Maybe having it linked to the Agi stat so that you have to have the reflexes for it?

>Second, is the bit about manipulating attacks that are applied directly to his body an OC addition?
He can identify things like that if he can figure out the Vector it uses, he did this with a chick who was teleportation shit at him after he figured out how to do the calcs for it on the fly during combat.

>Third, is the 'pulling punches' a weakness something that, like Accel in show, can be countered or diminished if the user is aware of the attacker trying?
This is true. Luck, Agi, Eye of the Mind, and Instinct are the things that might effect it I believe right?

>Final question before moving on to the intiial suggestions, is the bit about adjusting to any inexplicable laws in a single instance of encountering it OC or does Accel adjust at that speed?
I believe that is OC as he was fighting the Teleporter I used in the example above for a bit before figuring it out.

>It's going to need an upper limit on the level of force and speed it can handle, that's the main thing. This will generally be significantly lower then it's rank, due to the sheer amount of uses it has other then pure damage reflection. If it was just damage reflection it'd be something like Godhand, where the level of nullification is equal to the rank but since it offers so much more then just that, it takes a corresponding big hit.
That's fine. Somewhere around E+ to C+ range?

>"You can't adjust to things without vectors or that are conceptual in nature"
I'm fine with this.

>Finally, range limit.
I'm fine with it being self only.

No worries, I'm just happy we can both talk bout it.

>I'd assumed that would be linked to one's own intelligence or be a part of the NP itself. Maybe having it linked to the Agi stat so that you have to have the reflexes for it?
The main issue is that, if it does work like Accel's power, that it requires massive calculation ability so having insufficient intelligence means it doesn't work. Though honestly, I'd just say "Magic!" and assume it works at a base level independent of your own intelligence. Fits better anyway, since it's an NP and not an esper power.

>He can identify things like that if he can figure out the Vector it uses, he did this with a chick who was teleportation shit at him after he figured out how to do the calcs for it on the fly during combat.
Mm, so it works if those attacks originally have a vector before being transported to him but something where only the damage is directly applied to his body, rather then an effect that causes the damage, it won't. Neat, was really just curious about that.

>This is true. Luck, Agi, Eye of the Mind, and Instinct are the things that might effect it I believe right?
I was more asking if you could reduce that weakness of your power by focusing on preventing it, like I believe Accel can. Though you're right about those all being things that would work to warn you in advance, to varying levels.

>I believe that is OC as he was fighting the Teleporter I used in the example above for a bit before figuring it out.
Neato, just curiosity there too.
contd

>pic
Well, I was unsure who to get as a Servant, but now I know.

>That's fine. Somewhere around E+ to C+ range?
If it's EX rank? I'd say...C+ seems good. It's not terribly powerful against high level Servants but you've got a crazy amount of breadth to make up for it, more then I think I've seen in any other NP, and you'll be able to influence the majority of mundane weaponry/attacks that way too, short of seriously heavy bombing. If you're wondering about the sorts of effects you could do with it at that strength level too, probably just work with C+ rank NP's damage as a guide for the amount of damage you could do and you'd probably be able to accomplish any of the more finessey stuff Accel does, barring anything on an atomic level if he got around to that.

>I'm fine with this.
Neat. So just as Accel does, can adjust to any sort of wacky weirdo physics or magic that has vectors, just takes a little time and then you'd be good to go.

>I'm fine with it being self only.
Was meaning more just...no manipulating the earth's rotational vector to crush someone's head on the other side of a city, since you're both technically touching that same field. Either way, touch only works fine by me.

So yeah, that's it at EX rank. Open to discussion if you want to change anything. If you wanna lower the rank/cost more we can keep talking and see about either an overall lowering or sacrificing certain functions to keep the power up or vice versa or whatever you need.

> Fits better anyway, since it's an NP and not an esper power.
Okay then.

>Neat, was really just curious about that.
Yeah I think Gae Bolg would give him a bad day, cause you know. It screws with causality.

>I was more asking if you could reduce that weakness of your power by focusing on preventing it, like I believe Accel can
Oh! I see yeah that would be nice but might be outside the reach of a NP as we can make them in the supplement.

>Though you're right about those all being things that would work to warn you in advance, to varying levels.
Yeah I thought so, like with Assassin (Fake)'s thing it would reduce the effective Rank of the NP or something right?

>Neato, just curiosity there too.
No problem, granted it would be cool but I think it was all Accel's genius levels of calc ability that let him figure it out after he used his field to 'feel' the attacks as they hit him or something like that.

>If it's EX rank? I'd say...C+ seems good.
I didn't wanna shoot too high there cause of the reasons you listed.

>Neat. So just as Accel does, can adjust to any sort of wacky weirdo physics or magic that has vectors, just takes a little time and then you'd be good to go.
Okay.

>Was meaning more just...no manipulating the earth's rotational vector to crush someone's head on the other side of a city, since you're both technically touching that same field.
Okay. If it's reduced to touch only, then can I get it at A+ like it is, with a rank off the C+ strength as well? If not then what do you expect would make it A+? I'm thinking about just taking the EX but reducing it a bit more is fine in my book.

>Oh! I see yeah that would be nice but might be outside the reach of a NP as we can make them in the supplement.
Well, it;s really just an extension of the power as it exists, with you just making sure to stop your power auto screwing you if someone pulls there punches. Either way it should be fine.

>Yeah I thought so, like with Assassin (Fake)'s thing it would reduce the effective Rank of the NP or something right?
Yeah, someone like Kojiro would prevent you from adapting to their attacks since you couldn't remember what they were.

>A+
That's going to be a pretty big drop, since the EX thing was made on the presumption you're range was reduced to touch like that. The way I see EX is basically like adding +++ to an A+++, which is roughly how I try to equal it out in my head. So taking off the equivalent of +++++ is going to drop it pretty hard across the board. If you were keeping everything but strength at the current levels, strength of reflection would probably drop to E+-D. At A+++ you could get it back to D+-C. The rank ups cost so much just because of how much it affects and the fact that it does it automatically as well as manually, since even in Fate, where conceptual stuff gets a lot of prominence, that stuff is still quite rare among Servants.

How do I change a companion's gender?
I need to know for... reasons.

Man, all sorts of ways. Science, magic, reincarnation...really, the question isn't how you change their gender, the question is how you get away with it without them objecting.

That's all cool. Just wanted to know is all. I guess paying for it to be A+++ would be a bit expensive since just pushing it up to EX costs 50 in comparison to the 300 I'd spend on the +++. I may still do it, as if My One True Road is A+++ from the freebie C that'll only be 400 cp spent on NP if I don't nab half off (Rider or Jumper Choice) to make it 200 right? That'll leave room for that sweet Item Creation EX...

Import them into Ranma and roll or pick the Girl/Boy spring (50cp per companion).
Steal/copy the Locking Ladle if you don't want them able to switch for some reason.

just pay the 50CP during import
say it's for THE MISSION

Magic is probably the easiest, there is also that one perk from Unholy Heights, and there is also the option of just having that as your Rainmaker power in PS238.

Import in Jurassic park, give them Life Finds a Way

Yeah, it should be 200cp with the freebie and discount.

also Barrel of Jusenkyo Water

>Jusenkyo Water
...Is it bad I use that stuff as my main waterbending weapon?

You cray cray. How do your enemies react?

Better than the guy who uses Dip from Who Framed Rodger Rabbit.

I'd say it's hilarious.
Your enemies may have a different opinion. But they're your enemies, so who cares about their opinion?

Shock and anger mostly. You also get the occasional weirdo who likes it for a variety of reasons.

It probably doesn't help I bought three different Barrels (Girl, Cat, Piglet) and switch it up whenever I feel like.

That's true, yeah.

>genderbend your enemy
>use your charisma and harem perks to seduce him
>turn him into your new waifu
I need to do this

Jump: OWoD Mummy: The Resurrection (Preliminary build)

Random start date (3500 BC to 1 AD): 2378 BC
Starting location: Akkadian Empire in the reign of Sargon the First

Background: Drop In, Shemsu-Heru Mummy type

Perks (Total 1500cp):
Mythologist
Friend of the Dark
To Travel the Byways
Arcane
Depths of Power
Relic Magic
Thantology
Bloodline of Osiris

Drawbacks (+500cp)
Prequel/Sequel
Offensive to Animals
Enemy of Set
Came Back Wrong

Well, fuck. I pulled out a Call of Cthulhu book with a highly extensive insanity chart and made a series of awful rolls for "Came Back Wrong". I'm afflicted with "Paralysis Somatoform Disorder (both legs)", so I guess it's time to get servants to carry me everywhere and levitate when nobody's looking. Or install robot spider legs. Same diff.
Internets dice are bullshit.

I guess the main objectives here are to ally with the other ancient supernatural types and crush Set's cult and any snarky vampires that won't bend knee wherever I find them, while bullying other mummies for their magic. May even set up a vampire bloodline of my own to play both sides of the war.
I suppose I should probably set up a dynasty and eternal kingdom while I'm here. When I finally jump WOD: Mortals, there is going to be a /lot/ of weird shit happening by the time I get there.

Goddamn it, misread my start date. I'm 44 years early for Sargon's reign.

Head to Shaman King first and take "Why Can't We Be Friends?". It's a little expensive, but it's a great all around befriending perk that also works on enemies that start out totally hating your guts. It takes a little time to work, but eventually does with some effort on your part.

Hilariously, I also grabbed Jusenkyo Water and regularly waterbend with it, but I use waterbending so infrequently it doesn't see much use. I grabbed Boy, Girl, and Duck.

Source?

No clue at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=FHXJoXfbCTU

>See anime smugface
>Wonder where smugface comes from
>Click arrow to the right of post number
>Select IQDB
>No results
>Select Google
>Second page of Google: Bubuki Buranki
>Time elapsed: ~30 seconds

Is there a setting that is similar to a pre-war Fallout world that can be made into a jump?

50s America or 50s America + Insane tech?

Thanks for telling me user. I can always rely on guys like you wanting to snark off to do my work for me. Ta ta.

You're welcome.

I didn't even know anyone was working on that, let alone posted a WIP.

50s America with insane tech

Just make a generic 50's retro futuristic jump

Not quite the same thing, but you could go with Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. I bet people would get plenty hype for that.

Tons of classic science fiction fits your needs, then. Like, probably too much to count. Though if you don't want rocket ships it does narrow it down a lot.

Maybe. I would prefer an actual setting for now, but if I don't find something I like I'll give this a shot

Haven't heard of this before. I'll give it a watch.

Have anything specific that you'd like to see?

Hey Valeria, I'm from last thread and I got a question. You and Batman-user are the Fate/Everything folks right? So could you update us on Batman-user's progress towards Prisma, or do you not communicate to one another cause you really have no need?

The Jetsons. You know you wanna.

Way, way before /co/co/ jump I gave Ed, Edd & Eddy Stands just to see what would happen. Also, for a cut in their latest moneymaking scheme.

I figured hey, they're a bunch of kids who want to get rich quick. What's the worst that could happen?

They all got Stands that manipulated jawbreakers. Ed could duplicate them endlessly, Edd could use them to realign the field of gravity in his Stand's range and Eddy could shoot them at people to turn them into money.

I left town for a day and came back to find they'd taken over the town. Only to start tearing it apart fighting over the profits. Just posing atop terrified pyramids of other kids while yelling and doing backflips. I came back just in time to save Eddy from a broken neck.

Anyway, I figured Stands had to defeat Stand users so I threatened to give the Kanker Sisters Stands and-I have NEVER seen three people at each others' throats give up so quickly.

...I gave them Stands a fortnight later anyway after the Eds tried to rip me off with a fake jawbreaker. Funny, I've never seen 3 separate users all get hair-based Stands at the same time.

And then I started wondering what Stands the other kids would have.

Anyway, after weeks of Kanker-Ed Stand turf wars, the Eds finally joined forces with Jonny by using his independant Stand「Plank」to go through ACTs until it turned back into a tree that could reset existence. Apparently they needed some beetles and stairs too; there was a struggle when Jonny learned they also had to temporarily destroy Plank to activate it.

And that is the story of how I accidentally retconned the concept of jawbreakers from the neighbourhood.

Er dude I don't know how you wanna do things, but I'm just going to put this here: typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Akhilleus_Kosmos It's one of Achilles' NP's which is both a defense and an offence, I'm assuming it does A Rank damage when it hits folks and tanks A Rank Attacks of Anti-Unit, Anti-Army, Anti-Fortress, Anti-Country, and Anti-Divine Noble Phantasms types cause that's double the effect of a single A Rank, which is what the + means. Personally I think that the utility you're getting is awesome and all that but... I think you're nerfing too hard, no offense meant to Val cause she can't know everything.

I am a fool for forgetting the Jetsons. I'll see what I can do.

Val does have a tendency to shit on people's ideas for NPs even when they're below canon examples of the same tier.

>MFW
youtube.com/watch?v=0VP7xTQf_qI

ASA, you magnificent bastard. Never change.

As I said I mean no offense to Valeria on this. She's working with a world whose mechanics are known for being... inconsistent. Some things I can understand the drop in power on, like the whole it doesn't hit like a fucking A because of it's ability to just outright counter shit, no problems there but I think Val has a tendency to undercut things to appease the folks who hate on power wankers because her set up is flexable enough that it could easily be used as a vehicle for all kinds of shit. I mean take the Actual EX NP's that are out there like typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Amalavijñāna:_Boundary_of_Emptiness which is just instant death no matter what or typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Ark which burns through all of God Hand instantly or even typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Vasavi_Shakti which is the spear of mother fucking Karna which the shield, that A+ shield I mentioned here , managed to block because of its unique properties.
So I get that Val has to fudge some stuff because holy shit this kinda bullshit is just straight up game/chain breaking. So, I'll take it with a measure of salt and say, you know she might not even know about this one A+ Barrier that basically is just as bullshit as Accelerator's vector powers I should tell them this.

Posting my very first build. Not sure I'm doing this right. If someone spots a mistake please don't hesitate to tell me.

Ranma 1/2. (I've been told this is a good place to start?)

Origin: Chinese Amazon
>Spring of the Drowned Boy
Perks:
>Amazon Warrior
>Pressure Points and Moxibustion
>Supreme Amazon Ki Technique: Hiryu Shoten Ha!
Tornado Twirl! Sounds fun and a good way to get rid of the overly solicitous.
>Homemaking Skills
>Medical Genius
Items:
>Flask of Water of Life
Such a great item for doctors.
>Barrel of Jusenkyo Water (Girl)
For future shenanigans.
Drawbacks:
>Fiance Magnet
>Water Magnet
>Spring of the Drowned Jumper

Amazingly boring write-up incoming. Brace yourselves!

Oh baby this is gonna be nice :D

>chain breaking
There's no such thing as chain breaking. What's powerful in one setting shouldn't be balanced around what it can do to others. Even that kind of stuff is going to get assfucked by high level Exalted or D&D and we can get those abilities for free. Ans then any of these abilities are going to shit on Harry Potter, but you don't see people complaining about that, now do you?

>Oh baby this is gonna be nice :D
Nope. Just long paragraphs of impersonal prose describing non-events. My job has somehow brainwashed me into writing only objective-sounding list of facts devoid of life or point-of-view. It's pretty sad actually. Hopefully I'll be able to correct this by writing thousands upon thousands of progressively less boring builds!

Pacifist Amazon living in Japan. I ignore those pesky rules about marrying the first man who beats me or crazy duels to the death. I refuse to use weapons and if I have to defend myself, I do it bare handed. I've always preferred fixing people over damaging them. So no further Amazon training for me. In fact I can't ever go back to the Village of Woman Heroes.

Instead I work as a doctor's assistant for a few years. Then when I have enough money, I open a massage parlour with an eastern medicine bent.

Other plans include: Dodging marriage proposals. Trying to navigate the never-ending misunderstandings and quid pro quo that are now my life.

I sort of make friends with Ranma, bonding over our similar curse. Which instantly makes me Akane's rival. But that's okay. She's actually very nice to her rivals. Less nice is Shampoo who keeps wanting to duel me and calls me a shameful stain on the Amazon's honour. Oh well. Can't win them all. I mainly socialize with the Doctor (a really decent guy) and my patients, most of whom become my friends over my ten-years stay.

Romance-wise... Nothing substantial despite my weirdly numerous suitors. Even if I do meet a cute boy things cannot progress behind a... certain point.
Basically every time I'm about to get laid, I somehow get splashed with cold water and turned into a boy. Or my crazy suitors show up and everyone starts fighting. Or a person who looks exactly like me barges into the door and dramatically calls me an impostor.

A fun but exhausting decade all in all.

>Another World
Yes please. Hopefully in a place where everyone isn't insane?

You're right I shouldn't have phrased it in such a way that it was about interjump balance. That was my bad.

I think I'm just going to spare everyone the embarrassment. I tried to write a short thingy but it took me more than 10 minutes and it was such unbelievable tripe...
Sorry everyone.

It's not that bad desu

Hey, so I'm running into something tricky with Georama and wanted to update my status on it with some clarification on what the problem is and a question.

See, one of the core parts of Georama, big thing being worked on for the update, is the unique workers you buy for it going out into the world and collecting materials relevant to their Job and Specialty, then stocking the in-town store with what they collect for purchase using gold or whatever. You can buy stuff like Job Parts to plop down in your town to make them better at different things too. You can diversify, but the more you focus on a specialty, the better the shit your townsfolk will bring back to the store relating to it. There's a lot more to this, but those are the basics of the system.

Now, the problem is I was hoping to make each Job Specialty (there are six canon Jobs, each with three specialties) tempting in its own right, you know, make it so focusing on any one specialty would generally be a pretty decent idea. This would have included expanding the range on some of the more specific specialties, I can't really do that though because of how redundant or narrow a looooot of these specialties actually are.

Farmers, Lumberjacks and Mages have a lot of crossover for instance. Farmers can specialize in Flowers and Cotton, which isn't bad on its own, but Mages can specialize in Plants in general. Two of the Lumberjack's specialties might as well be the same thing in Lumber and Timber, and crossover with the Plant Specialization of Mages again. Another example of how some clash really badly is the third Lumberjack Specialization of Insects, and the Warrior specialization of "Bugs", which is literally the same thing! These are all in comparison to stuff like Miner picking up Ores or Crystals, which have no crossover with anything else.

So, the question is, how far you guys okay with me taking this from how it works in canon? Because if it's okay, I'd be changing things heavily for the Supplement.

Can you still see it??
Will my shame know no respite?

I don't know how writefags do it. Look at Yorokonde or HeavensAnon's builds... They're so good. ;_;

>10 years in each setting
this is what gets me
some get pretty boring after the first year and all you can do is not get cancer or fall down stairs for the next 9 years
that's a pretty long time too

houserules is where it's at ese!

>didn't think of setting objective-based deadlines at the start of every jump until just two seconds ago
WELL FUCK ME

Just because you lack imagination, doesn't mean there's not anything to do in a decade. Main plots for a lot of anime/cartoons...etc are just one small portion of the world. Even if its modern day Earth like setting, there's bunch of different countries to visit, cultures to explore...etc.

So, I got bored with Yozi descriptions, wrote something else for a while... How do these look for Exalted: Lunars?

Spirit Shape [Free]
At the moment of Exaltation, a Lunar gains her first animal shape. This is the character’s spirit shape, reflecting the character’s nature and temperament, and is as much a true form as the Lunar’s original human form is. Exalted who are sly might discover the snake or raccoon, the mighty could find bulls or bears, the wise sometimes see raitons or the lone wolf. Your circumstances are a little different though and so you may choose your own spirit shape. You may choose any natural animal that exists or has existed in Creation, from the size of a housecat to a moose for free.
And if you wish, you may pay 50cp extra to choose an animal form that is as grand as a yeddim or a tyrant lizard, standing twenty feet tall on four legs. Likewise, you may pay 50cp to instead choose any animal the may be as tiny as a simple fly or other insect. Or if you wish, you may pay an additional 100cp to import any natural animal that fits the above criteria, from any world you have visited before.

Ever-Shifting [400, discounted Casteless? Or 200? Not sure?]
No known physical or magical force can prevent one of Luna’s Children from shifting shape. If a Steward chooses to wear a different form and it lies within her power, she can take the action to change, even when magic constrains her from taking any action at all. Only some force that prevents her from choosing to change shape, such as mental influence or being unconscious, could stop the shapeshifting of a lunar.
This benefit now extends to every form of shapeshifting you posses and even to taking your alternate forms, allowing you to always wear whatever shape you wish. No force except your own inability will force you to stay in one shape or another from this day forth.

(1/2)

Chthonic Baara of the Ur-Beast [600, discount Full Moon]
Many of the Lunar Exalted also have a third true form, called the war form or the Deadly Beastman Transformation. In this form, the Lunar becomes a hybrid of man and beast, a monstrous amalgam of her two other true forms. Even the most harmless spirit shapes would produce awesomely dangerous war forms.
You stand amongst these, but also apart from them. For your war form is more than a simple melding of Man and Beast, and instead harkens back to the Behemoths that were the ancestors of men and beast. Like a perfected melding of the legendary Clay Man that would inspire humanity and the Ur-Beasts that were the first of their kind, your battle form is more behemoth than either man or beast.
Bearing power far greater than either, and far in excess of what your Essence could usually contain, yours is a primeval might. Should you wish to, you shall stand head and shoulders above most others, standing up to fifteen feet tall even before you gain further enhancements like the Devastating Ogre of foremost Lunar warriors. And aside from raw physical might, you have also inherited from the Ur-Beasts a primal visage such as is now only seen in those primordial behemoths that have survived into this age, and a grander melding with your spirit shape than any other Lunar could attain. Let your enemies tremble and the ground shake when you go to war.

(2/2)

Lookie here you, if I've learned one thing in my short time writing for /jc/, it's that you are always your own worst critic when it comes to your own work. Sure, it might suck initially, but the only way you get better at it is doing what you're passionate about until you get better. It's like any other artist. Or, in the words of Jake from Adventure Time, "Sucking at something is the first step to being awesome at it."

So don't give up. Your build was interesting and your TLDR version are a good start. It even fits the Ranma 1/2 universe and its tone very well, so you've got good instincts.

Write your heart out. Suck badly at it. Post it anyways. And slowly you'll get better.

This sounded way more inspiring in my head. I promise.

Good luck on your first Jumpchain new Jumper!

This sounds great. Also Howdy NuBee!

Mardukth I'm not prepared for this! /Joke

Really cool, is how they look.

Will 100 CP let me be something like a GoT dragon?

This is going to be a tasty jump.

Dragons are supernatural, in ASoIaF.

Is minion overkill a thing?

Yeah so you'd have to go to one of those Sword and Sorcery worlds/the Witcher IIRC to get a natural born dragon.

Thank you. That was the plan initially, to write thousand of bad builds that would incrementally get less awful. I thought it would be more fun/motivating to post them but turns out... Way too mortifying. It feels so vulnerable for some reason. Maybe I can just write them for myself? Lonely but safer.

It sounded pretty inspiring to me too.

>Good luck on your first Jumpchain new Jumper!
Thanks!

Yes. While in most situations there is no such thing as overkill, when it comes to armies there's a practical limit to how many combatants you can direct at a single target. Unlike other forms of overkill, where the excess force deployed is wasted because you can't kill something deader, in this case the excess force is wasted because it can't be deployed at all. Which is suboptimal. I mean, sometimes you can kill something deader, and in fact need to. This is just pointless, though.

Anything that lets you make a relationship last forever?
Harems are for chumps.

Ah fuck it. I'll just be a T-Rex. Close enough. Do they have Charms for shapeshifting wings and breathing fire?

Mind control is the way to go.

Cardcaptor Sakura has several love-promoting perks. Sekirei, while intended for harems, also has relationship perks that work just as well for monogamy. I'm sure there are others, Princess Bride probably has some.

Bride Stories might have what you're looking for my good sir.

Since most people's chains are them making decisions as themselves, it can feel like letting other people in to see how you tick, which might be the source of your nervous tension in regards to posting them.

Just stack enough charisma and appearance perks and they'll be literally unable to leave you.

As long as everything's available changing their specializations is fine.

That's pretty insightful. Also writing triggers my insecurities and self-loathing. Also I'm crazy. (obviously)

What are some cool aliens to scan with the Omnitrix? Both in Ben 10 and other jumps?