MY GF is preg, my crypto time may be over

Honestly I was a pretty serious NEET, it was mostly my looks and DGAF that kept her around, she got accidentally pregnant. She has changed really hard lately, for the worse (doesnt want my last name, doesnt want to marry etc).

I won't have time for day trading, or crypto in general, and now super worried this nice/caring girl is now going to just child support rape me. I hope its hormones but it might not be.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zjMhT2W
wcvb.com/article/doctor-accused-of-spiking-girlfriend-s-drink-with-abortion-pill/14439117
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>blog post
kys

take this advice it's the best you will get

kek. sorry neet chad. she needs a successful beta provider and you just aren't cut out for it.

Flee the country

most of them turn like this. prepare for the 18 years of child support payments.

t. former neet who knocked up a bitch years ago

Pump&dump ;^)

How did she get accidentally pregnant. Sue her for not taking her pills

Im 100 sure its the hormones man
women are emotionally retarded when theyre pregnant or on the pill

women are gains guzzlers, this is known. you fell for the woman meme and now the child meme so now you're paying the price.

This. Get ready for the hormone war ahead. Lack of sex and her blog you for everything regardless of your gainz. She'll need an alpha now to put her in her place and a man to show the kid how to survive. You're out of luck user. Kys

1. Dont tell her you have crypto
2. Keep trading on a less frequent basis.
3. Dont sell your crypto for any reason whatsoever

Since you sound like a complete fucking moron, I assume you already told her about your crypto. Which means, you need to

4. dump it all in to Monero. Open new accounts. then resume with point #1.

5. If she doesnt want to take your name, shes a SJW whore. Get a DNA test. If its yours pay child support and struggle for the next 18 years but follow 1 2 and 3 and at the end of those years, you will be rewarded.

optional step is knock her up a few more times, only adds 1 year per kid and the child support doesnt go up much, if you're gonna fuck yourself over might as well do it for 5 kids over 1

gainz guzzler is the perfect description

you're fucked user, get her to abort if you can it'll save you years of your life and hundreds of thousands of dollars

godspeed, and remember never trust women, under all that pretty make up and hair is an animal that thinks its equal to man.

really they're just living vessels for their eggs

be more certain about your gains user...
discord.gg/zjMhT2W

i learned it from Veeky Forums apparently it's a problem over there too

and spread his failed weak pathetic genes on this planet... why? only those who can religiously NEET away and go through life without falling for the traps should reproduce (but they wouldn't even want to, as they know reproduction is the original sin).

1st hand experience. Pregnant women become animals.

How did life go? Still with girl?

Women, i went mgtow after the shit show that was my last gf, lifes better without those semen demon around

Tell me what happened, I'm losing faith here.

you're gonna have to abort the lil guy user. if you can't for whatever reason then congratulations on fucking your entire life up, impressive

> accidentally pregnant
not yours 100%

I will 2nd this

hormones fuck them up bad, and women aren't taught how to properly suppress feelings so they let them ride

also this

Sort yourself out and get your act together. There's nothing more dangerous than a weak man. Quit pointing fingers and take some responsibility for your actions. If you get stuck paying child support in a loveless relationship out of marriage it's because YOU failed.

this

sorry user, but if you have no children, you have the failed weak pathetic genes as they led to a creature that chose not to complete life's singular goal. chad neet OP wins

Step 1 - invite her over and be super cool. Cook her foods and get her drinks. Sounds beta? Small amounts of bleach in food/beverages should in theory make this go away.
Step 2 - wear and mask and creep outside of her house at night and wait for her to come outside and run and power punch in her tummy.
Step 3 - buy in to my plant parenthood ico in January. 2 eths per 1 problem or 10 eths for 6.
Step 4 - paternity test and pray

You want to marry? Lmao you're not degenerate enough mate.
My actual girlfriend wants to get married, but I haven't told her yet that I don't plan to live the rest of my days eating the same meal every night, just want to pump and dump.

Lmao this

Okay OP, want a tip? It's really simple and she can not do anything about since it's hard to prove.
1. Buy plan B bills
2. Get her drunk
3. Mix about two of them in a drink with loads of alcohol (harder to taster)
4. Make her drink it without knowing what's in it (or force her)

That's it you're done faggot.

Go full Tyrone

DOUBLE DOWN AND LET IT RIIIIIIIIIDE

>become
Women are animals all the time

>murder an unborn child for financial gain
classic Veeky Forums, might as well just punch her in the stomach its cheaper

he accidentally a baby

> murder an unborn

the /pol/tards are actually pro-lifers, I didn't believe it at first either. fucking degenerates.

Gotta preserve the white race, 1488 and all that.

this board isnt your blog faggot
kick her down the stairs and get a new roastie

Go to /b/ for useful tips for your abortion

if you do the pill thing don't be a dumbass and fuck it up like this guy

wcvb.com/article/doctor-accused-of-spiking-girlfriend-s-drink-with-abortion-pill/14439117

Wow I read that in his kermit-y voice =

poltards are shitposters, t_d cancer that flooded /pol/ are pro-lifers

Pretty fucking ridiculous that women have the choice to opt out or in of a pregnancy/baby but guys don't desu

There are ways to make sure she miscarries. Sometimes people just fall down some stairs, y'know? There are safer, more discrete ways, but who doesn't love some good slapstick?

it's ridiculous and I'm not even a MRA or MGTOW faggot

but the double standard is just insane, same thing with alimony

If no one ever had the discussion with you, part of knocking a girl up is dealing with her hormonal angry vicious pregnancy and most likely post partum.

You need to man up and be her punching bag for the next two years until her hormones level out.

She’s scared, angry, confused, emotional, and in pain all the time. You need to look at her point of view.

Also Litecoin is the best ok

I'm worried about some of her rebellious tendencies. She wasnt like this before.

>If you get stuck paying child support in a loveless relationship out of marriage it's because YOU failed.
Only the most devout cuckservatives would actually believe something like this though, right?

>roasties

Not even once.

She knows she has power now

Don't concede and act like a pussy. If you don't want it let her know. And if she puts her foot down or threatens you act cold and don't give her the response she wants. You want her to be afraid of having it and being alone and dwelling on that, not thinking about the fact that she has most of the leverage right now.

He chose her. People attract those similar to themselves.

surprised no one has suggetsed falcon punch yet

sort yourself oot

Litecoin Queen pls go

EXPLODE inside her

Yeah, this is what I am leaning towards. Do I need a 'we need to take a break from each other until you realize some things' sort of conversation?

kys normie

Congratulations!!
>nice/caring girl is now going to just child support rape me.
Hide all your crypto from her.
If she already knows about it say you lost it all from hackers on EtherDelta.
>I hope its hormones but it might not be.
No it is a binding strategy
She is a afraid you will leave her.
So she is projecting
you need to reassure her...
The hard and mean way.
Start calling her and her baby yours
start ordering her around
be angry about it
Call her dumb and belittle her when she rebels against your word.
Women don't leave dicks they leave cucks.
Woman respond to being owned like property
It is how they know you won't dump her and you will protect her.
If she senses you being all sensitive and cucky she will feel unsafe.
Protection for a woman is her man being able to enforce violence on those who would harm her.
You need to display that. Be mean be angry and yeah a little scary.

You need to make her realize that having a child as a single mom is dating cancer and she's dooming herself if she doesn't stick with the program lol

but subtly

They are class A contrarians.

you havent answered us. why were you fucking raw dog with no protection whatsoever. carry your cross fagot, if I find you near planned parenthood, i will beat you and your whore wife up

nice larp user, we all know you've never touched a woman in your life

Make her get an abortion. Problem solved. You can't afford or be responsible for a kid anyway. Not until you are rich or have managed to be a responsible adult for a number of years. Going from neet to father won't work and you will end up a single father paying for her to raise the baby. ABORT! and keep on with the crypto.
You fucking idiots couldn't even use a condom and now you think you are responsible enough to have a child. Seriously ABORT!

Get rekt normie.
You deserve it for getting sex.

I'm in a 12 year old relationship with my wife. A happy one.. Here's my advice:
If a woman doesn't feel she could be dumped any minute without a second thought she will begin cucking you the minute she realizes it. It's not that they are bad. It's just how they are.
She will begin bitching about everything all the time and escalate in what she expects of you (money, attention, love, sex) in that order

I have a 18 month old. I crypro with her. She reads her book, I shit post about link. It gives you a whole other reason to hodl though user. Don't worry about it.

>supporting drugging a girl to cause her to abort against her will
>pro lifers are degenerate!
Veeky Forums continues to entertain

STFU abortion is fine unless you're one of those fucked up hood mommas who get it done after the first 12 weeks. Now THAT is fucked up. Before that, you can usually just have a pill that makes you miscarry and have a heavy period. Fuck, a bottle of whiskey can have the same effect :P
IDGAF if the roasties become emotionally damages, this is a mans life we are talking about here!
They all fucking deserve it for not using condoms anyway, irresponsible twats anyway.

Sounds like you married an asshole. Seriously, you need to get a grip.

Women are crazy when they are pregant. Hodl

this. if you raw dog you consent to the possibility of causing a pregnancy. if you blow your load on a shitty alt coin and it tanks, you're the retard, no ones bailing you out, suck it up. same situation

I don't get this logic. Either you agree that abortion is barbaric or you think it's totally fine to end a human life. Just because the cells haven't assembled themselves into something that looks relatively cute yet doesn't make it ok to stick a blender in the mother's uterus.

I honestly will have to do this. What about being sexual, when she says she is super sick from preg?

So you essentially still hold this threat over her?

>im not even MRA or MGTOW faggot
calling shit out like this isnt MRA and MGTOW faggotry don't adopt the words (((they))) want you to use and don't reflexively disregard things because of the labels (((they))) try to make you associate them with

This is the price of marrying normies.

Opt out, find a religious or spiritual qt with abnormally high levels of empathy

Same but I'm broke and she loves me, but I told her I'm NOT SELLING LINK and she's scared we might go homeless

Still better than divorce rape if you ask me.
Have you heard of MGTOW ?
It can really help you m8. Check out some videos on youtube. Helped me through a breakup and it will do wonders for you.
This bitch is just showing her true nature ( a bitch) and now she has you on the hook for 18 months.She probably doesnt want to marry you because she wants you to pay her child support and she can go and fuck other dudes while you watch the kid. I am not condeming her but she is having her cake and eating it. If you are interested i can tell you my story and how i dodged the bullet that you took.

Have azn waifu, she's due in one month, she didn't mind me spending money on crypto, and now that she realizes that I'm making decent money with it she encourages me to invest. Can't wait to make a wallet for my daughter and store it somewhere safe with a little BTC in it for him when she graduates!

>MGTOW
God made the sexes to complement each other user. You have been damaged by someone who was already damaged themselves, see through this. You will never be whole for so long as you allow this hatred to fester.

The truth seems like hatred for those who hate the truth.
It will set you free.

I think all the women are the same in that regard. Unless they are ugly af they are used to get everything they want just by asking as opposed to men that have to work for anything they got.
They want men that can provide them with anything they lack (money most of the time) but they don't truly respect a man that just gives them what they want. At some point if she doesn't get the " I can't push my luck any further with this guy" feeling she will begin to chuck you. I've seen this a lot of times and been there myself. Women are power creepers and men are sex creepers. It's just the way it is.

We arent married. She is pregnant.

Yeah tell me the story.

This is the price of dating subpar normies.

Opt out, find a religious or spiritual qt with abnormally high levels of empathy

Demand a DNA test to make sure the child is yours. Who knows? You may actually get out of this situation.
And if you do, never fall for the dating/marrying meme again.

You are asking degenerates to admit that they are sick in the head.Its not gonna work

Thats for fucking sure.

if your gf would have a dicc it would be a none issue

>Can't wait to make a wallet for my daughter and store it somewhere safe with a little BTC in it for him when she graduates!

What did you mean by this?

Nice job becoming a super cuck user, hope your career goes well.

Thats what you get normalshit
When you're toting around a stroller and a diaper bag I'll drive my lambo through a puddle and drench you and your used up roastie

all in monero

>now super worried this nice/caring girl is now going to just child support rape me

That's what Monero is for.

I'll keep my crypto stuff secret thats for sure.

>accidentally