Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

What's your favorite magic subsystem? Vancian prepared? Vancian spontaneous? Vancian occultist? Psionic classic? Psionic gifted blade/vitalist? Akasha? Tzocatl? Clauses and pulses? Spheres of Adam Meyers' Unpolished First Draft?

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Avowed Playtest: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Legendary Kineticists II Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/XzWMcZCe
docs.google.com/document/d/1nNARdF-73dYTHvuNHnDz8PwnXtuMXue2jUwesApGnrs/edit?usp=sharing
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65144/of-dragons-and-yet-more-dragons
d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/r-z/tattoo-hypnotic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Pitborn is Bestborn

Psionics, though I haven't looked at spheres casting. Spontaneous vancian isn't bad, but prepared I hate with all my heart!

You were late with your thread, just stop.

That girl's got some excellent hip game going on.

Report and ignore We were on page goddamn 4 stop with your faggotry.

>Expecting the janitors to do their job.
The old thread would be dead before either of the two were deleted.

Demon blood is a magic thing

>mfw I crunched the numbers for when my "Every Other Week" Wednesday game goes on, and it's going on when the Dragons game is
>mfw I can't join with my concept

IT'S
NOT
FAIR

What's a neat class for a Pitborn besides Paladin?

Most Demon-blooded Tieflings are the children of Succubi, which means they're both beautiful and insatiable (canon!)

Bloodrager, Avowed, Warlord, Slayer!

The old thread would still be on the board the moment this one hit the bump limit with how early you posted a new thread you god damn prick.

I'm not the thread poster. I just think making multiple threads to spam up the board is dumb.

I once tried Finding some Baths, but rolled bad and failed. So I took a shower instead.

That's fine, just post in the old thread untill they both die.

Hey everyone, for those of you who like Onyx's stuff in the LK 2 playtest, they might actually be doing their first solo book soon for the witch, most likely Witches of Porphyra. I'll be sure to tell you all when it has more info, but Onyx has been a HUGE part of the KOP series and you should really make sure to check out anything they put out (I'll probably be doing some content editing on it myself).

Why slayer, out of curiosity? Do they use Charisma enough to stomach the hit to skill points?

Because it's a versatile class that doesn't really need an Intelligence bonus, and being a sneaky-stabby type fits a race that's prone to sulking in the shadows or seducing people.

Witches are awesome, I'll keep my eyes peeled, EhnPupper

And many seducers sure do love stabbing things repeatedly.

Huge-chested Witches with sharp tongues and loose morals are the best, though it's odd how few of them you see made around /pfg/

I'm a bit flexible with my days user, i can bump it a week if you want.

As long as everyone else is okay with it!

I can't thank you enough if this falls through!

Fair point. I've never played a Slayer. I may write one up, then.
Pitborn Slayer. Gotta choose a good origin region. Last ones I've used were Andoran (Darkmoon Vale), Taldor (Cassomir), and Qadira (Sedeq).

>Gotta choose a good origin region.

What's the campaign? I'm all about those regions, I just need to know where the game is set.

You're telling me. Luckily, there's one in my group almost every single campaign we play. Though I doubt my current character will take advantage. Romance never killed a horde of demons.

We'll fine tune exactly when the game will be once we have the players available

Go ahead and apply we'll just have the Date listed there as the dead line for applicants.

>Luckily, there's one in my group almost every single campaign we play.

Lucky you, I've always seen them in other campaigns, never played with one. And since RotJR, Molthune Knights and Dragons doesn't seem to have any, it'll be a longer wait still!

>Though I doubt my current character will take advantage. Romance never killed a horde of demons.

Nothing wrong with a little tumble to squirt out the stress, user! Who knows? Witches are known to have all sorts of weird hang-ups about sex and what comes out of it.

It's Mummy's Mask, but I think the DM wants to buff out the NPC encounters or something so there are more recurring, meaningful people to chat up. I've never played or read MM, so I'm not sure what or why he would change things.

Osirion is kind of a nexus for everything from professors to tomb raiders, especially of the Taldan persuasion - or Cheliax, considering the Aspis Consortium is based out of there and has a reputation for Osirion artifacts.

Why don't you make him or her a Child of Westcrown? They were born and raised for a life of either thuggery or prostitution before pickpocketing the wrong (or in this case, right) person, who turned out to be an Aspis Agent impressed by their nimble fingers and notable literacy?

You can Do it user!

What if he doesn't have ranks in Acrobatics? Will she laugh him out of the tent?

That sounds neat. Cheliax is all new, so it'll avoid ethnic retreads.

Are slayers equally viable going STR or DEX?

Is there a binder for pathfinder? Hopefully one that doesn't include bimboizing rape panthers.

Please post PC concepts for the dragon campaign so I can steal them!

They're equally viable with STR as much as DEX, it's a very versatile class!

Why would that be a problem? Witches are more interested in endurance and the rough stuff!

I'd rape that slut.

Very cool. I'd just hate to waste that cute Pitborn STR bonus. The only downside is going to be NoSkills. Probably get ranks with her favored class bonus to make up for it

Dragon Exemplar\ Ungermaw.

Golden Dragon high class hooker obsessed with cocks

What skills could he invest in? He already has 16 STR and 14 CON.

Pact magic by radiance house.

I said without the bimboizing rape panthers.

A Human witch with a Pseudo-dragon familiar

Probably nothing beyond Perform (Sexual Technique.) it's all about keeping a firm grip on her hips or the sides of her head as you do the do.

See and , they could even be combined!

It honestly depends on how lewd you want to go, since I've got a collection of concepts that are incredibly tame, or exceedingly erotic.

Dragon DM here.

Just so you know, you cant have sex "On Screen". You can be lewd if you want to, just make sure that the character has more meat to them than "She's Sex on Legs."

I could use feedback if you don't mind. Tear into it, please anyone.

pastebin.com/XzWMcZCe

Avaricious dragon child hybrid who's frustrated with building up her horde because of particularly asinine pickyness

So! Who all's looking forward to the weekend and New Year's Eve? Any big plans, game-related or otherwise?

I am! I'm going to make some fruit/sushi abomination for my birthday!

Does Iomedae permit her followers to study sexual performance?

I don't see why she wouldn't. She's definitely down with the head pats.

Is there a chart that shows how high skills should be to succeed at opposed checks, such as bluff, intimidate, sense motive and such?
I have skill points I can move around before my game, and I want to know if my shit is good enough to pass muster against nominal threats now and later.

Of course? She's not a prude, as long as your fucking doesn't handicap your effectiveness than you can hump as much as you want.

I'm going to be drinking myself to near-death with the lads! No idea if the Knightly Campaign is running tomorrow, though I do RP best while smashed!

Of course user play a medium.

But no seriously your two choices are either the DSP empath, a weird psionic binder thing, which I believe is still in playtest, if not I'll have to buy it asap, or panther rape, age regression, mpreg and scat.

>panther rape, age regression, mpreg and scat.

What a wild ride

>this general

I caught the flu on christmas. I look forward to not having intense stomach pain, feeling like I need to vomit, or shitting liquid.

Aside from that, probably gunna use the movie tickets my sister bought me / try the new tea's i got.

Ooh! What teas did you get?

>That image
>Arueshalae has joined the party

christmas themed variety mixer of loose teas. I think i'm gunna start with the one labeled "banana bread"

>She can only sleep with something she feels she earned

This can get incredibly cute if she finds a man she wants to claim for her hoard!

>wake up
>new thread is just as much of a hot mess

How do you nerds feel about posting homebrew, because I feel like posting some homebrew. Anyone remember that time I asked about how the Promethean Alchemist interacted with the SoP Archaic Alchemist? No? Well I can't blame you. Why do I bring it up? Because I tried to formalize it. In the form of a derivative class. Because it changed too much to just be an archetype. I also feel like I'll go crosseyed if I keep trying to mess with it by myself.

docs.google.com/document/d/1nNARdF-73dYTHvuNHnDz8PwnXtuMXue2jUwesApGnrs/edit?usp=sharing

>What does this do?
>It's a Promethean Alchemist, save that you use conjuration sphere form talents to upgrade it instead of a fixed progression
>some of those talents had to be changed or removed, because y'know, construct
>it can use any of your sphere abilities for you, but nothing that costs a spell point and you both can't cast at the same time
>What's it still need?
>I need to proofread and review some basic abilities (proficiencies, class skills, etc) and reword others, because they are a mess of ideas
>I need to still actually make discoveries instead of copypasting scrapped abilities and "steal from x list"
>I need to decide if it actually gets a unique capstone, and what that will be
>gotta review Conjuration stuff more, preferably with someone who knows more about spheres
>D I S C O V E R I E S
>I see now why paizo designers don't do talent list class design for everything

My character is currently a Slayer 6/SoW 2, with 4 talents, all from the Ranger's Underhand Style (Combat Expertise/Dodge to qualify for Student of War, Improved/Greater Dirty Trick). What are some actually good Slayer Talents that I can get once I hit level 10, for my last normal talent?

Combat Feat using the Rogue talent? Most of the normal talents are middling, the good stuff is the advanced talents.

>>I see now why paizo designers don't do talent list class design for everything

Out of curiosity, why?

Seriously, what's with the obsession with Ungermaw? Is vore really that appealing?

I mean, Slayer is base 6+. Even if you drop down to 8 int you're ahead of most classes for skills per level.

Anyone have a list of mudane gear to buy with 130 gold? Weapon/Armor are already accounted for, as well as a traveler's any-tool.

it's a pain in the ass to come up with talents that:
>are actually different with what they offer
>provide a class-specific feature that isn't just a tax
>aren't just jacking shit from another list
>are fun but don't break everything if you use certain combos
>OR the only functional way to play is if you use a certain combo

Notice how a lot of paizo talent-list classes fail at this

Makes Forrest and Jolly seem that much more impressive with how much they use talent lists, huh?

Buy a class kit. They range from like 20 to 50 gold and contain most of what you would probably need at low levels.

Compass, tents, blankets and all those good things!

I was hoping for a more autism-fueled list, but these are a good start!

Also consider an ioun torch. Cheap but they mean you never have to bring torches and you have an effective counter against Darkness if that comes up.

It's mindnumbing to go from the Vigilante talents in LV and LV:V, to something like the 1pp (U)Rogue or even Investigator. So few actually good talents. So many traps.

As someone whose homebrews always end up being talent-list-related, I can only salute those maniacs for doing God's work.

You saw right through me, user.

Hopefully the sheet itself doesn't end up being adorably bad. Using dragon disciple prestige archetype and scaled juggernaut fighter

Well gents i'm going to work.

If you got any Questions about Dragon Game

Ask me and i'll try to get to you in the lulls in the action.

Here's a link to LFG. And i love you wall.
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65144/of-dragons-and-yet-more-dragons

>Tattoo, Hypnotic
I-is this as lewd as I think it is?

What are you talking about?

d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/r-z/tattoo-hypnotic
I-is it lewd?

Do you want it to be lewd?

Only if it is used to draw attention in a lewd manner. Or you're one of those people who gets inordinately excited by the idea of being hypnotized.

Class kit. 2+ flasks of holy water, 2+ flasks of acid.

Of course it can be lewd, you could tattoo your breasts or lower back or dick (if male) and enchant people that way.

Is that what you want?

>inordinately excited about a fetish
>on /pfg/
It's like you've never been in a thread here before.

What works for some people scares the hell out of others, user.

I didn't want it to be lewd, I'm j-just looking for bonuses!

>discomfort
Okay, user, we can make this better for you. What would you like to be filled with?

Cheeto dust and mayonaise.

>implying people don't enjoy scaring the hell out of you and filling you with discomfort.

right now I'm filled with disgust

>swimmingeagle

So exactly how thicc is the average person

I now have the mental image of a man doing the dick helicopter and hypnotizing people via hypnotic tattoo.

It's hilarious.

Sure you didn't, user. I'm sure you're perfectly innocent and aren't secretly trying to tempt anybody into ravaging you.

Where are you putting the tattoos, user. And on who?

This cow's been milked, can't squirt the cream back up her udders! Give us details!

Interesting. My character's biggest problem is that drinking alcohol activated his elvish heritage on a subconscious level, causing him to become inexplicably lusty and promiscuous, and to covet pleasurable experiences of all sorts.
It's quite unfortunate. Women have even taken advantage of him, more than once.

Very true. She can be a skilled enough thug to get by