Kraken is going to add LINK in two weeks

Kraken is going to add LINK in two weeks.
Screencap this please.

Source on pic?

Who is this semen demon?

Name of thot in OP NAO

Fuck you people are pathetic. She looks like a child.

Newfags

And?

Is somebody gonna post a picture of her with cum on it or will i have to do it?

do it user.
she looks like a teen, good enough for me.
thanks, but sauce please who the fuck is this

Ironically you're the newfag since that grill has been posted/posting here for maybe two months at best.

Fuck off. Stop derailing my thread.

Just stop user. You're trying to hard to fit in

>ITT

wtf she posts here? who is this? are you lurking? id pay for pics. doesnt even have to be nudes. youre so fucking hot

No she wasn't you fucking retard she literally posted and shown her face like 3 or 4 days ago

I'm going to make a collage of all of these bullshit "screencap this" posts that never came true.

Are you trying to pick a fight?

no u

Just fucking post a name and we'll all be out of here

Implying people that wanted Chainlink already hasn't already gone onto Binance or something to get it.

>tfw no underage vergebait gf

why live?

^^^

FUKCIN SHITCOIN

1 XMR for the set

there are literally people in every link thread asking "where buy." People need to be spoonfed that much.

besides if chainlink is going to be a massive business solution there needs to be an easier way to cash out and buy it than having to sign up for binance

That's a meme, kek.

>you'll never have a qt3.14 crypto gf
Why live?

seriously, because of her, im gonna dedicate this coming year into being fit. when i finally get rich off of chainlink and have an amazing body i will post a pic of myself here with a timestamp with hopes of her replying to me. by that time, i can only pray that this qt crypto redhead still hasn't been sullied by chads.. screencap this

I know. Those eyes.

You should work on having a personality instead of just making money and noob gains unless you want a jew or chinese gf

Hi guys, AssBlaster here. OP is full of shit. The exchange will be Bittrex, not Kraken.

>not realizing there are people that use only Buttrex and only buy the coins listed there.

Yes user. There will be people that buy Link and Req at dollar prices in buttrex.
Normies will never leave Normiebase and buttrex. They will never snipe a coin in ED.
And most new money into crypto won't buy anything that is not listed on coinbase

I hope you're just shitposting.

>no tripcode.
Stfu.

too bad for link hahaha

im not larping. also i can work on having a personality but she won't really date an unfit piece of shit like me even if i have a stellar personality. or rather, it would be easier for her to date someone Veeky Forums. also lastly its not about being rich and fit, more like its about not being poor and fat. thanks for the inspiration crypto cutie

bumping so crypto qt can see it

I can see it.

thanks, check back in a year when i get fit and rich. dont cuck me please.

Do you own any (lambo-)LINK?

50/50 link and req. im gonna be rich user. i dont even have to stare at charts all day anymore. already signed up to the gym. we're gonna make it user

Very nice.

Buy Ark.

i'll buy some ark if the EVE i bought in devery presale will 3x. pray for me crypto qt