Will NXS incorporate smart contracts?

Nexus’s contract functionality will consist of contract templates embedded into the underlying code within the 3DC. Nexus contracts will not be turing-complete because infinite runtime is never necessary nor secure in a digital currency. This means Nexus contracts will be more usable without creating network congestion issues.

Some of these contracts will be used to enable key Nexus functionality and will work invisibly. Examples of this functionality includes:

>Two-way signatures requiring a receipt signature to prevent accidental loss
>Reusable addresses
>Reversible transactions

Contracts can be used to store and update information, create payment channels, prove identity, and any number of possible functions yet to be imagined.

reddit.com/r/nexusearth/comments/7gchjc/the_nexus_faq_part_2/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2xYcL2B4-U
discord.gg/5Ch9ut5
youtube.com/watch?v=dkXKpMku5QY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The American Ethereum

Literally this

youtube.com/watch?v=o2xYcL2B4-U

>same old retarded FUD
>probably didn't even watch that video
>NXS up over 30x since it was posted

Keep letting emotion prevent you from making money user :)

This is going to the stratosphere now that net neutrality was repealed. Can't believe it's not being talked about more, just passed the previous ATH in usd

what has net neutrality do with this?

in theory. they don't have anything yet
let them finish tritium first

Discord for quick and easy profit: discord.gg/5Ch9ut5 .

Dev said on slack it is basically done, just finishing the UI/aesthetics. Gonna be a good 2018 either way

sweet
what's the next step. is someone going to audit their claims that their algo is quantum resistant?

i want this to take off like ETH did in 2017

very likely that it will, user. Uncannily similar to ETH at early stages.

I believe they've said something about testing too, not positive on that though

quantum computing is a huge threat and not just for blockchain

for almost every major and minor infrastructure.

but why is it pumping now?

i want to buy but sub 3$

youtube.com/watch?v=dkXKpMku5QY

>Ethereum of X country.

Vitalik has said himself that ETH is the ETH for the every country. Tell me what advantages NXS has over ETH

3DC
satellites
JIM CANTRELL ergo ELON MUSK

nuff said

Did you even read the post? All the information is right in front of you, with the source linked, and you're asking for us to re-type it all for you? Come on, user, efforts get rewarded!

>no kitties
>no forks
also

seconded

Main advantage: it's not a centralized fraud.

Can any of you read and do your own research? Must you be spoon-fed like idiot IQ Africans?

the proponents of this project are hardcore libertarians. so when they say we want to decentralize the decentralized you would capitalize on the thought of "End the Fed" types promoting and developing this.

satoshi's vision

say goodbye to hostile mining cartels in China
say goodbye to disgruntled billionaires that manipulate the market (Roger Ver)

Yeah, elimination of mining pools and being able to stake without a minimum coin balance will both be huge

>Can any of you read and do your own research?
no

Must you be spoon-fed like idiot IQ Africans?
yes

glad we could clear that up, now choo-choo train that spoonful of knowledge my way

This is a genius idea, but the team is pathetic.

Pdogg147 looks like an inbred pig. keith_nightandday was whining about some guy wrecking his car, and said he was going to tell him he was in the "Bitcoin mob."

Immature idiots.

The only teams that matter are the dev team and the Vector team, fuck those other sideshow clown yes-men riding the coat tails

I remember people shitting here on eth when it was at 1$ because of vitaliks looks.

7-11 confirms it, we're fueling up for launch

Well if this is the next ETH I will have millions. Let's hope you are correct.

If it repeats the same trends as the past two years, we'll see triple digits in usd late 2018

is anyone else going all in on this other than me?

just to avoid the unnecessary headaches.
wake up on a sunny 2018 summer. check bittrex. ohh look NXS is worth 400$ time to become a millionaire.

it's a nobrainer if the devs pull this off. seriously their plans are lightyears ahead of anything else. but because it's so complex and sophisticated i the probability of failure is super high

Not all in but a good portion for sure. There are like 20 coins with marketcaps over a billion, and quite a few are hitting over 10 billion now. A lot of them don't have working products yet either, or anything new really

fine you're right/ all in is probably a bad idea

very high unsystematic risk

maybe 75% NXS
and the rest into RLC, FUN, OMG, RCN