Guys the FOMO on Ripple is fucking real

Guys the FOMO on Ripple is fucking real.

I have a gaming buddy on Twitch I've never met in real life. He heard about Ripple, asked me about it (I have a bag of it), I filled him in.

He, like a million other people right now, can't get verified anywhere. So he asked if he could send me LTC from coinbase and get XRP for him. I agreed. He sent me $100 worth, I sent him back XRP (he set up a Rippex wallet). Next day he sent me another $150. Then he had his buddy send me $100. Now his frickin BOSS sent me $500.

I'm an honest guy and have purchased & sent them all their coins.... but god DAMN if this isn't an indicator. 3 people, 2 of which I've never even spoken to, have sent a total of $850 to a complete stranger on the interwebs just to get a piece of this.

If/when Ripple hits coinbase, watch the fuck out...

You're watching the Veeky Forums channel! On this episode of things that never happened: this post!

Why the fuck would i make this up?

woah me too. my drug dealer has been giving me free heroin for a taste of my rips

Sounds pretty believable.

I had a problem finding an exchange too. Kraken, bittrex, etc kept crashing on me but binance works fine and you can purchase immediately after signup.

I've had people who literally don't know you can buy a fraction of a bitcoin talk to me about ripple being a good coin and, I quote, "not a bubble".

Holding on to my XRP forever.

scamcoin

here, this proof enough for ya, dickbag?

SHITCOIN

My barber who doesn't even have any crypto said he wants to buy ripple.

Getting Lambo with THX XRP if this 3x

Some nigger who's sitting on the street outside my office shining shoes asked if I had heard about 'that new bank bitcoin' today. Lmao this is crashing.

Overvalued piece of trash.

Welp thats good enough for ke. If people are seriously this desperate that they're sending money to strangers on the internet I'll throw a couple hundred bucks at it.

not overvalued enough

Underrated

bitcoin? hahahaha

>thinking btc is overvalued and ripple isnt
>having no fundamental knowledge about financial instruments
>being this guy

lOlxGbLx

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Translation: I bought at $0.82 please hold my bags

Ripple won't hit coinbase.

You just got CRIPPLED kid.

hahahaha