Ok you have gotten your wish for a elf waifu

Ok you have gotten your wish for a elf waifu
However the gods have misheard you, and thought you wanted a WHFB Dark Elf or 40k elf but to make it up you can choose what universe they came from and for there disposition to you

Dark Elf or Dark Eldar
and
Yandere or Tsundere

My wish was for waifufags to leave any kind of elves alone, so that only people that are actually interest in this fictional race make threads about it on this board.

No buddy ever talks about when elves are cool because skyrim and memes.

The times are truely heroic and wonderful are too often over looked

I miss whfb so dam much

Fuck this thread, how about awesome elves instead?

To be fair awesome elves and waifus overlap a lot, I mean look at my mom

This pic looks a bit better.

>high elf warrior
Nigga thats the first pheonix king, and the guy who saved EVERYONE's ass when the chaos gates opened up

So do I. So do we all.

What If I say I dont?

no really what the fuck would you say to me?

So it is Aenarion, I was just unsure because the source I got this pic from didn't explicitly state it.

HOLY SHIT

A GUY WHO DIDNT LIKE FANTASY

FUCKING KILL HIM

Well I'd bid you'd eaither leave us or post some of the elves from your feeble excuse of a setting like warmatrash edgelord elves

That it doesn't matter what you think because you clearly were never a fan of the setting.

I mean I like Elder Scrolls elves but if you warhammer guys are just gonna take another thread to mope idunno.

But the best waifus are elves that are heroic and wonderful.

the dunmer are cool in thier alien ways but something about that over-emphisis on how they are alien is something that kinda bored me with TES. Like it feels like they rely too much on mushrooms and dinosaurs to sell the elves then who they are.
Still post images please

Like? Not saying that they don't exist, just give me some examples.

Not that guy, but Warmahordes elves are actually pretty great. In general Warmahordes lore is pretty tits, the only issue I have with the setting is basically the way artists depict it.

I like that the elves of Ios combine the feel of a race entering an existential crisis with the weird, prophetic majesty of Tolkiensian elves.

That image makes me feel things I wish not to feel

Glorfindel.

This isn't a waifu.

ok Taldeer

Freaky black eyes Y/N?

This seems to be a pretty popular feature for elves in recent depictions. Is the love deserved, and why?

>tfw any good elf hentai ALWAYS turns to rape and/or NTR

Of course it is. Male elves don't exist.

I'm in favor of everything that differentiates them from humans. Be it in crass, stark or just little, subtle things.

But black eyes are great for their "hawkish" and avian features they can have.

See its these memes that hold back any good elf threads. We have posted plenty of kickass elves but "elves are fags/assholes/cucks" will never end

Elf threads would be so much better if you would just kill yourself. Just try it.

Glorfindel would be a pretty great husbando though.

It was a joke you over sensitive fags. Maybe Veeky Forums isn't the website for you.

>I was just pretending to be retarded

>gets triggered over a common joke
>get called out for being easily triggered little cuck

First day or something?

"lol guys im trolling someone on the interwebs"
x2 idiots.

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

Jesus, why are you this mad?

Were does it seem that im mad?
I find the entire thing funny.

>First day or something?

>Trump
>.gif
>148..........
The thing is that this kind of "joke" has been made by people that were dead serious and the "joke" is just an easy cop-out for people that just shitpost about fantasy races they know nothing about. Act smug all you want, your joke wasn't funny, clever, creative or anything.

Look at your life. You're getting mad that somebody you've never met, made a joke that you didn't have to read, about a fantasy race that doesn't exist.

What went wrong?

>What went wrong?
You. Also prove that I'm mad. I'm just mildly annoyed, but you will probably pull the "you mad"-card because it's just so easy.

>I'm not mad
>let me spend several posts complaining about a shitty joke to show just how un-mad I am

wew lad

>I'm not mad
>but let me spend several posts telling you how mad you are
We are in the same boat, user.

>you're asking why I'm mad that must mean you're mad too!

wew lad

I came to post elf husbandos and stayed for the (you)s.

>you are repying to me so that must mean you are mad also!
This is my last post in this reply chain. I made my point. Do with it whatever you want.

Have a nice first day on Veeky Forums then.

Now seriously, what's the point of manly, rough elves? I don't say they all have to be literal faggots, but c'mon, why not pick an entirely different race if you want the dude to be manly? It's like having gracile orcs.

Get a damn job.
Preferably done.

I misread your post and I initially thought that the gods turned you into either a WHFB Dark Elf or a 40K Dark Eldar.