How can I make it in 2018 onwards?

>Make $7500 per month after taxes and 401k
>$5000 left over after monthly expenses
>$30k sitting in cash right now

I'm finally ready to jump into cryptos. I want to go all in and become a millionaire within the next 24 months.

What would you do in my position user? What are some solid coins for high risk/reward or long term (6+ months) holding?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/neblioteam?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

100% all in DNT. in 1 month it'll be worth $0.50

2 months, $1.00

24 months, $100

jump in now for x2000 user.

>all in OMG
>wait for staking wallet release Q1 2018

Why do you think it'll blow up so much?

You'll get shilled some shitcoin, you'll buy it and lose it all, normie.
This is for the NEETs, not for people that are already well off.

7.5k a month, sounds like you already made it

All the normies suddenly flocking into Crypto , this pump and dump scam is soon to pop

you should focus on your job, seeing as you've only been working for 6 months.

Why do you assume I've been working for 6 months? $30k cash is what I have left after 2 years of investing in stocks and paying over $90k towards student loans.

pay 0,04 btc to whale gate monthly and invest in what they say

Impossible

not really, just make $150k/year

Normies been in this shit. I'm just a latecomer.

I have several friends that made 20k+ this year on crypto returns. I wanna stunt on their smug asses.

/thread

How is that impossible? I make 9k € a month, just over 100k a year. After taxes that's like 65k euros.

That's why im betting all on one coin and not trying to diversify with my 15k euros in crypto, i dont want 2x or 3x, I want fucking 100x in 3 years.

you make 9k a month, you are already rich. wtf are you doing with this money?

ITT people who will lose their life savings. This is a speculative bubble fueled by dumb money and (((tethers))).

Keep most of you holdings in BTC. Spread 30-40% across shitcoins.
Right now good buys are:
XRP
XLM
XVG

All have good potential, partnerships, and use cases and are still at a low price.

It's too late, all moon missions are private and kept between whales
We are just fighting for cents, it's over for us

Hold these four:
EOS
REQ
ETHEREUM
MONERO

thats literally all you need

The more I make, usually the more i spend. If I get lucky and get over 1 million from cryptos, I could just hire an extra guy to work in my company and take a few grand less every month but still maintain the semi "luxurious" lifestyle without working myself.

Dude, I've never been so confident on an ivestment as im now on OmiseGO. It's gonna seriously blow off if they deliver, which I believe they do.

I've been in cryptos since early 2015, kept all of my assets in Cryptsy. Everyone whos been here long enough knows how well that ended, 15 btc gone for good.

XMR
REQ
ARK
FUN
BTC

That's it. Don't trade, don't have weak hands, dollar-cost average buy these coins and HOLD them. By the end of 2018 your portfolio would be at least 10x.

Fucking normies and their tiny-ass dreams.

Hodl:

Monero
Stratis
Ink
Tio (Tio tour)
Ripple

Hodl

REQ
ETN
SUB
QSP

Buy $3000 of ripple (at bitstamp) and $1000 of TRON (at binance).

Given ripple is at $0.7 and tron is at $0.02, that is all the money you need to invest to hopefully become a millionaire.

This is the safest investment in my opinon. Best chance of success vs minimal money/risk required.

Other than that, you might have to delve into coins where gains will be in 2 to 10x at the most, or daily/weekly trade for 20% gains at a time.

FUN, WAX(new, read about it) or TRON. Solid teams behind all and way undervalued. Buy some MANA if you feel extra spicy

"Buy Ripple, It's only 70 cents a piece"

> has alrea 30 fucking billion dollar marketcap.

For Ripple to 100x it would have to have 3 TRILLION dollar marketcap. Dont be a fucking tard.

wow TRON seems interesting.
care to explain a little bit about, user?

All you're going to do is buy their bags and make them rich while you get fucked.

If you really want to put a lot of money into this fucking read and learn for at least a month before you do anything. Maybe buy small amounts of BTC/ETH on Coinbase but besides that spend this time learning so you don't fuck up and lose a lot of money. I jumped right into it like you're trying to now and I've already been burnt, but I only play with hundreds at a time.

check the forbes article on TRON

if there is rich/influential people backing something it is a good bet, especially for so little investment needed

In your position? I don't know, but did you know she is not a virgin and had cum on her face? Pretty disgusting to think about it. Since this picture was taken she also probably degraded a lot and it wouldn't surprise me if she missed her prime for making babies and taking care of a family, due to preferring riding the cock carousel. And you know what the worst part is? Even though she degraded, had the time of her life riding Chad cock, she will STILL be put on a pedestal for simply being woman. Somewhere out there is a beta provider who will marry each and every one of these WHORES and even divide his net worth with her because he puts women on a pedestal.

Disgusting.

What are some good resources for reading and learning?

all in

pays a 10% dividend annually just for holding

ahead of dev schedule

if you put in 30k that'd be roughly 7.5k to 10k NEBLs

So in 6 months to 1 yr you should have around 1.5 million with 150k/yr dividend to live off of, potentially much more because that's my low estimate based on the competition's valuations

twitter.com/neblioteam?lang=en

Today litecoin was at 260.

If he had had put 30k then and sold at 310, how much would he net? Im sick dont even wanna move fellas pls help a man

Then I would have made $5769. What's your point poorfag?

I'm trying to make at least 100s of thousands. Not chump change.

5000 a month in expenses? why?

$5000 a month AFTER expenses. I'm spending $2500 on food,rent, bills, etc.

Single dudes in their 20s making $7.5k a month, while I am 31 and work a little bit above minimum wage. Fuck this life.

>not asian

btc only

Yeah but what's your IQ man? This world doesn't subsidize stupid.

28 and making 15k/month before taxes with no college education. What's that, user? Y-you fell for the college meme - and you're american??

Have fun wearing those shackles. :^)

there are people burried 1m deep in the syrian desert with 2g lead in their skull that didnt make it to 20...

given that you are still well off with that minimum wage

I'm in college right now for Nursing, which might net me like 45k starting, 75k in the future if I don't get more schooling (which I plan to).

I was a high school dropout due to weed, depression and bullying, then I tried to make it as a musician until I was 24 but failed miserably, living in abject poverty for a few years. I joined the Navy and saved up 20k after everything was said and done (got married, had kids, never deployed etc etc...) and now I am almost broke with two kids and two semesters of school left. College is paid for, but this housing and my wife's stupidity isn't paid for. She makes a ton more than me but blows it all on status-items and this stupid fucking house we didn't need at this stage in our lives.

I mean don't get me wrong, I fuck up all the time too, just racked up $800 in car repairs after ramming a curb while a little drunk after a poker game and got a ticket for disorderly conduct: negligent discharge of a firearm, but she also spent $1200 on Amazon shit and clothes in a 20 day period, on a credit card that's almost maxed.

I just need a coin to save me from my stupidity. It's either that or a bullet.

wow im glad you are rich friend :(

You could be a pajeet making $100/mo.

>High market cap coins that are already on Mars
>low risk/more money

That's now how that works. You buy at the ground floor.

>killing yourself and leaving a wife and 2 kids behind

fucking pussy. kys (actually don't, pussy)

in one day...

more on the navy life, i'm considering the CTN route. 89 on the ASVAB and a econ degree from a pretty good public university. Gonna hopefully learn a lot the 6 mandatory years I'm in and then go back to school for comp sci and/or mathematics. no student debt right now but i've been out of school and jobless since May

Also, sounds like the marriage needs some work. Sit down with her and talk it out mate. you guys are gonna end up poor and your kids aren't going to have the funds they need in the future (if you care that much about them)

hahahahahahahahaha grow up grandad and get back to work