Can I just say thanks to the males?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zjMhT2W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>plebbit
>white knights
In other news the pope rapes kids

lol the guys are researching how to make more gains while she's crying and making threads about getting 'harassed' on the internet

why are women such trash?

what the fuck was this whore thinking when she posted this? jesus christ they're fucking attention whoring even when they're not. And all those fedora tipping comments- jesus christ just fucking end us.

anyone else have an overwhelming urge to seek this woman out and murder her?

Someone gave gold

top fucking kek at these fags

What a beautiful community leddit is.

Women only know how to spend money and manipulate men

This is the world we live in.
That is the path they chose.

Cryptocuckency

>Postings Reddit screenshots

THIS IS NOT OK

GTFO

>immediately states her sex.

This is why no one takes women seriously.

just left a comment

my good deed is done for the day

how much bitcoin for a girl like that?

Because she need everyone to know her struggle.

I honestly dont know why they overreact to negative comments on the internet. If you browse Veeky Forums you get atleast 10 negative comments directed at you a day

these might be more people you'll have to thank soon...
discord.gg/zjMhT2W

Fuck off and kys you faggot nigger

post yer milkers

>openly female

FUCK OFF YOU ENTITLED PIECE OF SHIT

fpbp

Seriously gtfo

Who cares, like 4 people in that thread donated BTC to her. They don't need to learn, it gets handed to them as long as they show interest.

"Look here, I have a vagina!!!"

god I had new age females.

Democracy, video games and now crypto? Is there anything women don't ruin?

I can relate. There aren't many women empowered enough to come out on Veeky Forums because of all the hostility.

I've never revealed that I'm a female, and I still sense constant resentment toward myself. There is just an atmosphere of harrassment here, and it's a shame because this subforum is such a good place to learn about crypto.

Tits or gtfo

This is bait of alright quality.

Baitcoin when?

Well, when women destroy every healthy male-dominated space this is what you're left with. You made your bed roastie, now fuck off.

Idiot. People like you are always reducing me down to my gender and body. We are all equal, so be a man and grow up.

Shut up retard

*Oh, I'm such a victim, nobody even knows what I am, but I still sense that they hate me*

Wow. Go fuck yourself. Just wow.

Gr8 b8 m8

give me your kazar milkies
baby wants milk!

*replies to you with a negative comment*
hahah i'm so epic and original right lads???
right???????

Fuck off attention whore

SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

THE ROASTIES ARE HERE, THEY'RE AMONG OUR RANKS

GET OUT, GET OUTTTTTT

OPENLY FEMALE

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

grow a pair faggot

go back to your plebbit safespace, you braindead fuck and kys yourself

wow, sick meta humour my fellow redditor!!!

OP of all the normie cringe being produced now, this?

this is pretty tame.

Reddit, whatever, not worth trying to find a problem in such a bland post.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>reddit spacing
GTFO

like, totally. omg.

transcoin

No we're not read the google memo roast

''Insert motivational quote here''

>this post got gold
lmao @ fucking reddit white knight cucks tbqh

no

Whenever I see a post like this I always remember pic related. Never gets old.

stfu fag

Not if your comments arent shit.

god im glad i never fell for the plebbit meme

for the oven blockchain?

>We are all equal

Post feet then kys

Replying just in case this isn't bait.
And why exactly should anyone "come out" on biz, if not for attention whoring? Your gender has absolutely no relevance here. Just discuss things naturally without playing your shitty woman victim card and you will be treated the same as everyone else. But of course your slutty ass doesn't want that. You want to be treated in a special manner, like your are used to elsewhere.

Also, pic related.

fuck why did I miss that.. i want to reply.

I agree with you completely anonbro. You're a great guy, keep being you bro.

kill yourself womyn whore. your end times has come after we buy lolis fake or real life from cryptos

>tfw you never fell for the woman meme

My wife is on here every day calling people faggots while making bank. I don’t think she’s ever mentioned being a girl. I’ve never mentioned being a guy either, until this moment. Nobody gives a shit user, let go of your irl identity here pls k

I don't get 10 negative comments a day.
Maybe your posts are trash user. kys

This made me sad. Women don't belong here.

"Empowered?"

It's a shame Richard Ramirez is gone.

Equality does not exist, trash.

>bait this shitty
>Veeky Forums still takes it

>because this subforum is such a good place to learn about crypto
Clearly, you are lying.

fpbp

Wow, totally agree with you fucking faggot

Dubs and tosmartwojak confirm

You're a great guy and your parents would be proud of you.

this.

fuck you fuck mother but congrats on this. seriously.

why do women always take comments towards them so personally? do they realize that it can be... ironic?

DIE ROASTIE DIE

>Mah Digital Vaginer!

>males
>reddit

Maybe soyboys or numales, but not males.

dayum baby gurl u cute!

yer so pretty

Can u teach me how ta use r/girlsgonebitcoin? Ah hear you can get all the Digital Gold u want from the fellers. ;)

Why do women feel the need to announce their presence whenever they join a community that’s mostly men?
No one cares who you are, money isn’t male or female.
It’s like they want special treatment while simultaneously insisting they don’t

>Reddit
Dumbfuck normies who pretend to be smart
>Veeky Forums
Intelligent people who pretend to be dumbfucks

Prove me wrong, you literally can't.

Tits or gtfo

Pro tip: they do want special treatment

>being on Veeky Forums for longer than a day and thinking it's made up of intelligent people

Shut the fuck up faggot nobody asked for your opinion

MUH INNOCENT POSTS

*starts a thread about lamboland*

unironically kys retard

the fuck is this shit. why does she have to bring gender to the table even on the fucking Internet
>mfw 244 upvotes

maybe you suck dicks and guys like getting their dick succ

>we are equal
This is what holes actually believe lmao

how the fuck do you expect us to handle each other?

Have you ever been with males in the same room for over 12 hours? You instantly start to insult each other or you dont say anything.

If you want to liek some cuti and fun pictures go on plebdit and jerk to the newest xd meme and some women rights article.

Also Veeky Forums is a board about discussion and everyone is ok to be insulted, if you are not, leave and go to fucking reddit.

hey man, you should, like, leave her alone, you know? thats not cool dude

*downvote*

Bobz and vagene pls