The Bitfinex Tether Issue

Why is it that everytime a Bitfinex Tether thread is posted, a bunch of shills immediately defend muh Bitfinex and claim that skeptics are tinfoil hatters?

You do realize that the strategy shills employ on social media accounts to discredit skeptics is by claiming that they’re conspiracy theorists and using Ad Hominems right?

Clear your mind, Wells Fargo already severed ties with Bitfinex and the fucktards dont even want to disclose their “banks”.

This is going to be larger than the Mt. Gox scandal, and you oldfags know that this will destroy crypto.

t. Not Bitfinexed

she looked better before

why would it implode?

Unironically this

>tether printing money
>money flows in btc
>price shoots up
>money spills over into alts
>entire market enter huge bullrun backed by fake funny money printed out of thin air by tether

You're right, this will absolutely raze the market to the ground at some point. But, I have a feeling the game won't be up for at least a few months. Until then, there will never be a better time to make quick easy money than now.

way better without makeup

THis board is mostly redditors now

this.

its not too late brother. instead of being salty you can just buy some btc, there's still time

>But, I have a feeling
Ahh... Nothing like feelings.

This.

GTFO with the tether bullshit. It's getting boring.

Because it's retarded paranoia. As the price goes up BTC and the general crypto markets there needs to be more USDT in the market to account for that and actually trade

fpbp

fpbp and dubs. Can't get truer.

Also, cover your ass in crypto. You can't be complacent with this stuff when it's so cutting edge and people will take an opportunity to screw others over anonymously.

Yes yes user - hodl btc and tether :))))

The polish credit union that these morons claim to have $1b+ USD in has $100m in total assets hahahaha get fucked

>hodl btc

BTC is ass an I'm just holding it until a real successor shows up. Tether won't kill BTC before it kills itself

I used to think that.
But it's actually not the case and it's pretty simple.
Bitfinex prints tether, buys btc with those tethers (yea, you can blame faggots willing to sell their btc for fake money but whatever) then there is an arbitrage to be made between the btc-usdt and btc-usd pairs which drives the price up in the end, the same can happen with every other coin that has a usdt pair, and eventually the entire market follows along with prices, I'm not saying it'll crash to 0 tomorrow, but this recent bullrun for sure is enhanced by something more than just normies

people dont want to talk about the bad side of things
talk to much about the bad stuff then people lose money

I want the one on the left

this